Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final in Cardiff 20:19 - Jun 3 with 1831 viewsD_Alien

Never mind Mendez, at 1-1 and two great goals, already it's a great final, could be a classic

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Final in Cardiff on 21:45 - Jun 3 with 1747 viewsdamon791

I can't stand Ronaldo but must be one of the greatest footballers of all time. Along with messi.
Final in Cardiff on 22:31 - Jun 3 with 1692 viewsD_Alien

Final in Cardiff on 21:45 - Jun 3 by damon791

I can't stand Ronaldo but must be one of the greatest footballers of all time. Along with messi.

He used to annoy me, but seems to concentrate more on just performing at the very highest level now, and could go on for some time

We've had a great FA Cup Final and a very good Champions League Final, not a classic in the end but an entertaining game. Not so long ago, finals had become a complete bore to watch so we should be thankful that's changing too

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Final in Cardiff on 23:19 - Jun 3 with 1642 viewsShun

I don't see what's to particularly dislike about him. Certainly in his youth he was an annoying twerp but as his career (and talent!) has progressed so has his maturity. In every interview I see him I find him more and more likeable. Undoubtedly one of the greatest players of all time too.
Final in Cardiff on 07:48 - Jun 4 with 1566 viewsfrenzied

An immense talent..well managed by Fergie in his formative years.

His injury record is incredible considering the amount of times he gets clattered..two footed, can head, can tackle, great pace,a good looking lad..he has it all..

I think he would make a great centre half in time ..even in his later years hed still have some pace and physical power.

A joy to watch play
Final in Cardiff on 17:44 - Jun 6 with 1227 viewsDaleiLama

Found some early footage of Ronaldo practicing his step-overs before he hit the big time.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024