Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final election predictions 19:44 - Jun 7 with 18060 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's yours? What you think WILL happen not what you WANT to happen. Post them here and we can all laugh at the wrong ones on Thursday night/Friday morning.

Tory majority of 53 I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

Final election predictions on 12:09 - Jun 8 with 1435 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 02:32 - Jun 8 by JackTheLad

Coalition of Labour, Lib Dems, Greens and SNP I honestly believe we will see... And far happier to see it I will be than to see another 5 years of cruel tory politics.. Many people on the left are feeling very optimistic despite the negativity on here. Corbyns already down from 20-1 to 5/2 at the bookies and I for one can smell a victory in the air. Theresa isn't trusted anymore after all the terror attacks, cutting police and allowing these people to slip through the net.

Corbyn is clearly the one galvanising the people, the young, working class, poor, elderly, disabled, students, teachers, doctors, nurses... the list goes on. Theresa has hid and been to scared to debate him... think you're all being a little too confident

He's galvanised rich, posh students.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Final election predictions on 12:19 - Jun 8 with 1411 viewsUxbridge

Final election predictions on 12:06 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

There's a really young candidate in my constituency. I guess they are going big where they have a (comparatively) "realistic" chance of getting anywhere, and half arsed elsewhere (the kid may be good sorry if he is, I don't know him).
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 12:07]

I took the trouble to watch some videos our Plaid candidate. Sadly, he couldn't string two sentences together. He'll learn hopefully, but he's not ready.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Final election predictions on 12:44 - Jun 8 with 1389 viewsswanforthemoney

Final election predictions on 20:28 - Jun 7 by Pegojack

If I can interject one thing quickly - if I hear Teresa May say 'strong and stable' one more time in answer to ANY question, I am literally going to throw my guts up all over the carpet.

When she said it yesterday, I could have throttled her. Really annoying to hear it when she's a proven U-turn merchant. She's really diminished in authority during the campaign IMHO.

I stand in the North Stand

Final election predictions on 12:45 - Jun 8 with 1380 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If the kids get out and vote Labour will win.

If they don't , it'll be a Tory landslide

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Final election predictions on 12:48 - Jun 8 with 1375 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 12:06 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

There's a really young candidate in my constituency. I guess they are going big where they have a (comparatively) "realistic" chance of getting anywhere, and half arsed elsewhere (the kid may be good sorry if he is, I don't know him).
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 12:07]

I'd not be surprised if he was chosen as a candidate for that constituency to give him experience of campaigning.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Final election predictions on 12:50 - Jun 8 with 1371 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 12:09 - Jun 8 by rock1n

He's galvanised rich, posh students.

Indeed.

Citing bookies? Does he not grasp how bookies work - minimising their exposure... christ, if some deluded nutter like Trampie went in, slapped 10k on Leanne being next PM you'd find her odds would go down...

Corbyn has galvanised nothing other than a very very vocal minority. He's played to his core supporter and nobody else.

Final election predictions on 12:57 - Jun 8 with 1362 viewspencoedjack

Final election predictions on 12:45 - Jun 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

If the kids get out and vote Labour will win.

If they don't , it'll be a Tory landslide

Probably will be somewhere of the middle of those 2 Id imagine
Final election predictions on 13:00 - Jun 8 with 1348 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Final election predictions on 12:57 - Jun 8 by pencoedjack

Probably will be somewhere of the middle of those 2 Id imagine

So half the kids will get out and vote.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Final election predictions on 13:35 - Jun 8 with 1304 viewstrampie

Final election predictions on 12:50 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

Indeed.

Citing bookies? Does he not grasp how bookies work - minimising their exposure... christ, if some deluded nutter like Trampie went in, slapped 10k on Leanne being next PM you'd find her odds would go down...

Corbyn has galvanised nothing other than a very very vocal minority. He's played to his core supporter and nobody else.

Some people had odds of 5/1 for Leanne to win the Plaid leadership race.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Final election predictions on 13:53 - Jun 8 with 1278 viewsEbo

Final election predictions on 12:50 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

Indeed.

"Vocal Minority"

Go home you're drunk you scum tvvat.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Final election predictions on 14:56 - Jun 8 with 1217 viewstrampie

I'm going to be positive and go for Plaid to win 4 seats, the 3 they have got and Ynys Mon, I would love Plaid to win Rhondda but who knows what will happen.
The way polls are carried out across the whole country it might seem that Plaid are more likely to lose one than win one, but they don't tend to do seat by seat polls.
2 or less seats for Plaid would be poor, 3 would be ok, 4 would be good and 5 seats or more would be excellent.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Final election predictions on 15:02 - Jun 8 with 1205 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 13:53 - Jun 8 by Ebo

"Vocal Minority"

Go home you're drunk you scum tvvat.

We'll see then, won't we?

Empty vessels talk loudest, which is why Owen Jones has been vocal today...

Final election predictions on 15:05 - Jun 8 with 1196 viewswaynekerr55

Final election predictions on 13:35 - Jun 8 by trampie

Some people had odds of 5/1 for Leanne to win the Plaid leadership race.

Would a certain Mr T. Rampie be one of those?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Final election predictions on 15:37 - Jun 8 with 1160 viewsmonmouth

Final election predictions on 15:02 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

Pfft. No matter what you think of people like Jones, he's no emptier than any tory columnist.

Shall we talk about Hopkins.

Get some balance ffs. May is shit. Corbyn is shit. The cabinet is shit (Hammond's probably the most sensible c**t in there). The Shadow Cabinet is shit (can't think of any sensible c**t in there).

Your heroes (and they are, whatever you claim...your fanboy behaviour throughout has been pathetic and execrable) are just pieces of shit, to a man and a woman.

Britain loses this one. Hands down. No result is better than a bad result. But the biggest bunch of c**ts will win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Final election predictions on 15:43 - Jun 8 with 1152 viewsValerie

At present the true odds of Corbyn being PM are 6.8-1 or 12.82%

Someone quoted a bookies price of 5/2 and that is why the bookies
are parasites feeding off the stupid who take such a silly price.

You only need to walk in to any bookie in Swansea to see they pray on
the weak and vulnerable in society.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 15:46]
Final election predictions on 15:52 - Jun 8 with 1139 viewsLohengrin

Final election predictions on 15:37 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Pfft. No matter what you think of people like Jones, he's no emptier than any tory columnist.

Get some balance ffs. May is shit. Corbyn is shit. The cabinet is shit (Hammond's probably the most sensible c**t in there). The Shadow Cabinet is shit (can't think of any sensible c**t in there).

Your heroes (and they are, whatever you claim...your fanboy behaviour throughout has been pathetic and execrable) are just pieces of shit, to a man and a woman.

Britain loses this one. Hands down. No result is better than a bad result. But the biggest bunch of c**ts will win.

...and breathe.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Final election predictions on 15:56 - Jun 8 with 1125 viewsDarran

Final election predictions on 15:37 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Brilliant brilliant post and applies to several other boring pricks too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Final election predictions on 15:56 - Jun 8 with 1125 viewsEbo

Final election predictions on 15:02 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

Which is why your friends in the right wing 'media' (I use that term loosely) have resorted to desperate tactics.

If you do not put your voice out there loud and clear you have no chance.

It's a win win for labour even if they lose. Eat into May's majority making her position untenable, a stronger opposition which will prove that they are not unelectable.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Final election predictions on 16:00 - Jun 8 with 1117 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 15:56 - Jun 8 by Ebo

Which is why your friends in the right wing 'media' (I use that term loosely) have resorted to desperate tactics.

If you do not put your voice out there loud and clear you have no chance.

It's a win win for labour even if they lose. Eat into May's majority making her position untenable, a stronger opposition which will prove that they are not unelectable.

If May's majority is reduced at all it would be a triumph for Labour. But I fear you're not thinking straight mush. It's not going to happen.

Final election predictions on 16:03 - Jun 8 with 1107 viewsrock1n

Isn't it noticeable that when more right leaning labour is defeated, it's an outrage - bare in mind this is beaten by a few % but if left wing labour loses it's a great base to work on i.e. we didn't get completely trashed the revolution is coming one more heave

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Final election predictions on 16:05 - Jun 8 with 1101 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 16:03 - Jun 8 by rock1n

Isn't it noticeable that when more right leaning labour is defeated, it's an outrage - bare in mind this is beaten by a few % but if left wing labour loses it's a great base to work on i.e. we didn't get completely trashed the revolution is coming one more heave

If labour increases its vote share from 2015, which seems likely, Corbynistas will undoubtedly claim it as a triumph and vindication of his leadership, which will then continue unabated.

Final election predictions on 16:06 - Jun 8 with 1100 viewsyescomeon

Final election predictions on 16:03 - Jun 8 by rock1n

Upthecity!

Final election predictions on 16:09 - Jun 8 with 1085 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 16:05 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

If labour increases its vote share from 2015, which seems likely, Corbynistas will undoubtedly claim it as a triumph and vindication of his leadership, which will then continue unabated.

When we all know that the tories are there for the beating at the moment, as someone who has voted tory I would have happily voted for a centrist labour party this time.

Now bare in mind, I probably speak for millions in a similar position. But you'll never change them.

Final election predictions on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 1075 viewswaynekerr55

Final election predictions on 16:06 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊

Continue the good work, comrades 🇷🇺

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Final election predictions on 16:13 - Jun 8 with 1075 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm predicting a record turnout for 18-24 year olds. My 18 year old brother who has zero interest in politics has even been out to vote. On the way there he still hadn't decided what his final vote would be but that his objective was 'to stop the Conservatives'.

Labour-SNP Hung Parliament in my opinion.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024