Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final election predictions 19:44 - Jun 7 with 18061 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's yours? What you think WILL happen not what you WANT to happen. Post them here and we can all laugh at the wrong ones on Thursday night/Friday morning.

Tory majority of 53 I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

Final election predictions on 16:15 - Jun 8 with 1222 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 16:13 - Jun 8 by TheKirkyLife

I'm predicting a record turnout for 18-24 year olds. My 18 year old brother who has zero interest in politics has even been out to vote. On the way there he still hadn't decided what his final vote would be but that his objective was 'to stop the Conservatives'.

Labour-SNP Hung Parliament in my opinion.

Predictable - he wants a Gov to pay for his lifestyle.

I want everything free man because it's like fair innit

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Final election predictions on 16:20 - Jun 8 with 1214 viewsNeath_Jack

Tempted to say Labour, but will go with the Tories by a gnats cock.

Let's be honest, it could be absolutely anything, with those who get closest to the outcome on here will be like peacocks around the board for the next few months.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Final election predictions on 16:22 - Jun 8 with 1204 viewsUxbridge

Final election predictions on 16:05 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

If labour increases its vote share from 2015, which seems likely, Corbynistas will undoubtedly claim it as a triumph and vindication of his leadership, which will then continue unabated.

And they'd be right to do so... Itd be miraculous in the circumstances of outright media hostility and the PLP actively undermining him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Final election predictions on 16:30 - Jun 8 with 1194 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 16:13 - Jun 8 by TheKirkyLife

I'm predicting a record turnout for 18-24 year olds. My 18 year old brother who has zero interest in politics has even been out to vote. On the way there he still hadn't decided what his final vote would be but that his objective was 'to stop the Conservatives'.

Labour-SNP Hung Parliament in my opinion.

If the turnout in that demographic is particularly high it could make the outcome interesting. It won't help that it's been lagging down for most of the day.

Final election predictions on 16:30 - Jun 8 with 1194 viewssherpajacob

Final election predictions on 16:15 - Jun 8 by rock1n

he doesn't mention what his lifestyle is, other than non political, or how it is currently paid for.

he might be a land owning, over £80K earning, CGT paying 18 year old for all you know.

A very typical little Englander, tory attitude by yourself.

My neighbours 18 year old son is a very hardworking, polite and intelligent young man and a credit to his family and his generation. Many 18 year olds are like this. They realise the state will give them nothing till they reach their state pension age about 70ish.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Final election predictions on 16:32 - Jun 8 with 1186 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 16:30 - Jun 8 by sherpajacob

he doesn't mention what his lifestyle is, other than non political, or how it is currently paid for.

he might be a land owning, over £80K earning, CGT paying 18 year old for all you know.

A very typical little Englander, tory attitude by yourself.

My neighbours 18 year old son is a very hardworking, polite and intelligent young man and a credit to his family and his generation. Many 18 year olds are like this. They realise the state will give them nothing till they reach their state pension age about 70ish.

Pretty much everyone is a left winger at 18, why wouldn't you be?

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Final election predictions on 16:36 - Jun 8 with 1170 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 16:32 - Jun 8 by rock1n

Pretty much everyone is a left winger at 18, why wouldn't you be?

Mate of mine from school was arch Tory through all our comprehensive school years. Remember this was Penlan in the 80s. Few of us were politically engaged at all, even fewer prepared to admit to being Tory. In fact he was the only one I knew. He switched to labour in his early 20s. Right about the same time he came out as gay. He then went to work for the BBC. He's such a cliche.

Final election predictions on 16:40 - Jun 8 with 1156 viewsrock1n

When I was 18 I had other things on my mind, but I do remember being more towards 'tax the rich' 'peace and love' 'everyone is the same' yadda yadda

Login to get fewer ads

Final election predictions on 17:06 - Jun 8 with 1118 viewsburty

I hope Labour win they got my familys vote come on jeremy change is needed no more torie rule !! feels like hope again.
Final election predictions on 17:07 - Jun 8 with 1113 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 16:15 - Jun 8 by rock1n

It's also telling his rationale for voting is "stop tories". Not positively vote for someone...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Final election predictions on 17:10 - Jun 8 with 1100 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 17:07 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

It's also telling his rationale for voting is "stop tories". Not positively vote for someone...

Nothing wrong with that.

Final election predictions on 17:13 - Jun 8 with 1093 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 17:10 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing wrong with that.

There is a lot wrong with that and especially at that age. He's already been brainwashed by all the other sheep out there. In 2010 he was not even a teenager.

Final election predictions on 17:13 - Jun 8 with 1093 viewsburty

Final election predictions on 09:05 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

No, any Tory win isn't a triumph. If the majority remains the same or closes, it's an absolute disaster for the Tories.

Any Tory government is "unpopular" to many. In this instance, Labour have been far, far worse. It's been a terrible Tory campaign.

Tories will win with an increased majority, showing Corbyn's support to be a very vocal minority. Mooted replacements for Corbyn like Clive Lewis may not even be re-elected.

What I see is that we know Hammond will be gone at the first reshuffle. I can't see May lasting that long past Brexit.

drream on the tories are utter shit in wales so gotfck youself
Final election predictions on 17:14 - Jun 8 with 1092 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 17:13 - Jun 8 by burty

drream on the tories are utter shit in wales so gotfck youself

How would you know we've never elected them?

Final election predictions on 17:16 - Jun 8 with 1085 viewsPrivate_Partz

Final election predictions on 16:22 - Jun 8 by Uxbridge

And they'd be right to do so... Itd be miraculous in the circumstances of outright media hostility and the PLP actively undermining him.

Indeed, and if Corbyn fails by the narrowest of margins, then the teacherous like Hillary Benn and others in the PLP should hang their heads in shame. Then get the Hell out of the party they betrayed and leave it to the membership to move it forward.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Final election predictions on 17:18 - Jun 8 with 1082 viewsrock1n

The tragedy is if a tory MP were elected tidal lagoon and other things would be assured.

It would be politically insane for it not to happen, but labour labour labour labour.

Final election predictions on 17:19 - Jun 8 with 1076 viewsrock1n

Final election predictions on 17:16 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

Indeed, and if Corbyn fails by the narrowest of margins, then the teacherous like Hillary Benn and others in the PLP should hang their heads in shame. Then get the Hell out of the party they betrayed and leave it to the membership to move it forward.

The Corbynista brand is built on victimhood, they thrive off what they see as their enemies i.e. those that have temerity to disagree.

Blairites et al havent said a word for ages now.

Final election predictions on 17:21 - Jun 8 with 1071 viewsPrivate_Partz

Final election predictions on 17:18 - Jun 8 by rock1n

The tragedy is if a tory MP were elected tidal lagoon and other things would be assured.

It would be politically insane for it not to happen, but labour labour labour labour.

Eh? The Tories have sat on their hands and done nothing on this one for ages.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Final election predictions on 17:23 - Jun 8 with 1064 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 17:10 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing wrong with that.

There's everything wrong with it!

Can't find a positive reason to vote for Labour, Lib Dems, whoever - can only think of a negative reason to vote against someone rather than for someone.

Isn't that utterly depressing?

Final election predictions on 17:27 - Jun 8 with 1055 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 17:23 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

Can't find a positive reason to vote for Labour, Lib Dems, whoever - can only think of a negative reason to vote against someone rather than for someone.

Well yes but it's not his fault if none of the parties appeal to him but one appeals less than the others. The fact that he's engaged enough to vote at all is a huge positive. If he'd been voting for the Tories to stop Labour you'd have been all like "right on, Tarquin."

Final election predictions on 17:28 - Jun 8 with 1052 viewsburty

Labour got it for me the policies are good for all of us no more austerity and them rich tax dodging motherfckers time for you to pay your faire share
Final election predictions on 17:28 - Jun 8 with 1051 viewsyescomeon

Final election predictions on 17:18 - Jun 8 by rock1n

I bet you actually think that and all.

Upthecity!

Final election predictions on 17:34 - Jun 8 with 1040 viewsWxmJax

My MP was canvassing on Saturday and I said to their agent, that I didn't know whether to vote on National Issues or locally and that I have a problem with Diane Abbott. The MP said that it wasn't a problem as Labour weren't going to win. I said that was not a good thing to say with them being a Labour MP and they replied, why not ? It's the truth.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Final election predictions on 18:00 - Jun 8 with 1010 viewslonglostjack

Final election predictions on 17:23 - Jun 8 by blueytheblue

Negativity? You'd know all about that. The Tory party ran what has to be the most negative campaign in post-war history.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Final election predictions on 18:03 - Jun 8 with 1003 viewsblueytheblue

Final election predictions on 17:27 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

Well yes but it's not his fault if none of the parties appeal to him but one appeals less than the others. The fact that he's engaged enough to vote at all is a huge positive. If he'd been voting for the Tories to stop Labour you'd have been all like "right on, Tarquin."

Nope, I'd have had the same view. Voting negatively just displays a lack of belief in anyone, anything...

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024