Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy 16:41 - Jul 17 with 5589 viewsmrhappy

I announce today that after serious negotiations with 2
longstanding clubs of the Happy League- namely- MR HAPPY (the founder) and GOONERDES

.....It has been decided that these two famous old clubs - a mere 9 streets away from each other will form into a SUPER CLUB.

The new name - The Happy Gooner

I warn all participants that no expense has been spared and investment is high.

This concoction by the aforementioned or after mentioned - take your pick - in any case
Jim and Des will rival clough and Taylor in their pomp.

We aim to clean up.

Board proposals
Nothing less than the play offs in the first year
Promotion within 2 seasons is a MUST
All cups to be vigoriously contested with no weakened teams put out.

This a new dawn.

We are predicting we will be HAPPY LEAGUE champions inside 3 years.

Thank you x

Watch us go x

THE HAPPY GOONER 2017

Now defunct the extremely successful Mr Happy and GoonerDes

Thank you
Signed mr Happy and goonerdes

[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:42]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 23:36 - Jul 23 with 795 viewsmfb_cufc

The clock is ready and waiting for you. Just the small matter of winning the Premier now.

mfb

UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 06:02 - Jul 25 with 766 viewsnoah4x4

UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 22:49 - Jul 23 by TheHappyGooner

We are ready to be crowned champs

Has my entry not been accepted then?
UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 06:05 - Jul 25 with 763 viewsnoah4x4

UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 23:36 - Jul 23 by mfb_cufc

The clock is ready and waiting for you. Just the small matter of winning the Premier now.

That's my clock!
UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 10:41 - Jul 26 with 736 viewsTheHappyGooner

UNPRESEDENTED HAPPY LEAGUE SHOCK AMALGAMATION- by Mr Happy on 23:36 - Jul 23 by mfb_cufc

Thank you kind sir - we cant wait !

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024