Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE 10:55 - Aug 24 with 10341 viewsLandore_Jack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-open-city-centre-store

#backtojack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 09:27 - Aug 25 with 1779 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Slightly off topic, but my parents are currently on holiday in Bilbao and came across this place called cafeteria Swansea.

[IMG] http://i65.tinypic.com/29dzdia.jpg[/IMG]

[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 9:31]
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 12:58 - Aug 25 with 1695 viewsvetchonian

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 09:03 - Aug 25 by TNT

Shop in the city centre is so Division Four. Have they really employed / paid someone to come up with this idea?

We used to have one when we were in Div 4 and when we were in the old Div 1

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:30 - Aug 25 with 1667 viewsDarran

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 09:27 - Aug 25 by exiledinenglandjack

Slightly off topic, but my parents are currently on holiday in Bilbao and came across this place called cafeteria Swansea.

[IMG] http://i65.tinypic.com/29dzdia.jpg[/IMG]

[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 9:31]

Awesome.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 15:16 - Aug 25 with 1607 viewsSPboy

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 08:36 - Aug 25 by STID2017

It was said when we moved into the stadium that tickets would be available from all sorts of outlets in South Wales.
Incredible it's taken over 10 years to come to partial fruition.
Glad to see the shop opening giving us a City Centre prescence.

Will they actually sell tickets in this town shop ? Or will it just be merchandise ...?
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 15:29 - Aug 25 with 1590 viewsraynor94

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 15:16 - Aug 25 by SPboy

Will they actually sell tickets in this town shop ? Or will it just be merchandise ...?

Tickets, and hospitality packages

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 17:50 - Aug 25 with 1520 viewsScfc2017

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 22:50 - Aug 24 by Garyjack

No need to get narky. I made the amazon comparison as you made one between a £1 and a £1m. Have i suggested we open stores all over the world? No, but surely we should be maximising our product within our own local community shouldn't we? Should we have one Tesco or Asda in Swansea or a few of them? They all sell the same products don't they?

Comparing Amazon to the Swans, is like comparing San Marino to the USA.
As for the Tesco & Asda argument, I'd imagine close on 100 % of people use a supermarket of some kind , so having £250 k people using 1 or 2 supermarkets is completely ridiculous, just like your argument.

The vast majority of people in Swansea do not but Scfc merchandise, so for that reason, it would be pointless in opening Swans shops everywhere in Swansea, west Wales.
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 17:53 - Aug 25 with 1516 viewsScfc2017

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 09:16 - Aug 25 by xmastree

Thankfully its swansea city council so might never happen but if it did we could be left with an expensive lease hanging over us. This shop is going to have to go some as firstly it will have to make up for lost sales in debenhams and cwmdu and then make extra sales to pay the city centre exhorbitant rent and rates.
Plus
Jd sports are in / coming to the quadrant. - will they be selling swansea gear ?
I have also heard the merchandise sales were down alarmingly last season. A trend across alot of clubs our size as replica shirt sales start to wain . i think that money spinning bubble is going to burst.
I really hope it works out. It should have been done 1st year in the prem rather than debenhams but we all know the old board wouldnt risk it. These things always come with a health warning

If sales were down last season, maybe that was a hangover from leaving Adidas. The Joma merchandise last season, was average at best. This season the Joma merchandise is much better, in fact I'd say it was very good.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 17:54]
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:32 - Aug 25 with 1481 viewsGaryjack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 17:50 - Aug 25 by Scfc2017

Comparing Amazon to the Swans, is like comparing San Marino to the USA.
As for the Tesco & Asda argument, I'd imagine close on 100 % of people use a supermarket of some kind , so having £250 k people using 1 or 2 supermarkets is completely ridiculous, just like your argument.

The vast majority of people in Swansea do not but Scfc merchandise, so for that reason, it would be pointless in opening Swans shops everywhere in Swansea, west Wales.

Firstly, i didn't compare Amazon to the Swans. And the Tesco & Asda comparisons were just examples. There are plenty of others i could use of even local businesses that have several outlets in the City. It's the same principle. But yes, the vast majority of people in Swansea do not buy SCFC merchandise, but i'm pretty sure many more would, if there was a town centre store staring them in the face every time they walked in and out of the Quadrant. As would visitors to the City. It's a very small minded view to think that because we have a store at our stadium that we shouldn't look at expanding the availability of our merchandise to the General public.
Login to get fewer ads

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:39 - Aug 25 with 1465 viewsScfc2017

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:32 - Aug 25 by Garyjack

Firstly, i didn't compare Amazon to the Swans. And the Tesco & Asda comparisons were just examples. There are plenty of others i could use of even local businesses that have several outlets in the City. It's the same principle. But yes, the vast majority of people in Swansea do not buy SCFC merchandise, but i'm pretty sure many more would, if there was a town centre store staring them in the face every time they walked in and out of the Quadrant. As would visitors to the City. It's a very small minded view to think that because we have a store at our stadium that we shouldn't look at expanding the availability of our merchandise to the General public.

One Scfc shop in the city centre and one at the Liberty is about the limit of what the club needs.
Any other shops would be pointless.
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:46 - Aug 25 with 1458 viewsGaryjack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:39 - Aug 25 by Scfc2017

One Scfc shop in the city centre and one at the Liberty is about the limit of what the club needs.
Any other shops would be pointless.

I haven't actually said anything different? And i'm sure the person who mentioned Gorseinon etc had his tongue firmly stuffed in his cheek.
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:50 - Aug 25 with 1454 viewsScfc2017

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 18:46 - Aug 25 by Garyjack

I haven't actually said anything different? And i'm sure the person who mentioned Gorseinon etc had his tongue firmly stuffed in his cheek.

Well we agree then. Online shopping is also available for exile fans and fans that live overseas.
The only way for the club to grow is by having relative success on the field.
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 23:12 - Aug 25 with 1384 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Perhaps the club should open a store in the shopping Capitol of Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 09:18 - Aug 26 with 1317 viewsDewi1jack

So that was the new mysterious signing then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024