Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli & Arias 14:48 - Aug 31 with 9419 viewsAl_Bundy

Are we done on these transfers or are these two possible deals still?

Chadli & Arias on 19:23 - Aug 31 with 3464 viewsBanosswan

Huw's gonna neck a bottle of gin, buy Chadli, Miralas and arias, then wake up tomorrow like someone who's bought a timeshare whilst pissed.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Chadli & Arias on 19:29 - Aug 31 with 3380 views34dfgdf54

Sky Sports News dude reckons Bony will be the last deal of the day.
Chadli & Arias on 19:31 - Aug 31 with 3353 viewsLandore_Jack

Chadli & Arias on 19:29 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

Gutted. We need a RB.

#backtojack

Chadli & Arias on 19:33 - Aug 31 with 3331 viewsAl_Bundy

He knows nothing.. journo from Reading
Chadli & Arias on 19:34 - Aug 31 with 3291 viewsTheKirkyLife

Think it's down to WBA now as its always been. Chadli out of the squad in case their tune changes.
Chadli & Arias on 19:38 - Aug 31 with 3235 viewsTom1912

Chadli & Arias on 19:33 - Aug 31 by Al_Bundy

He knows nothing.. journo from Reading

Dafydd Prichard, Welsh journo saying looks increasingly likely to be the case
Chadli & Arias on 19:46 - Aug 31 with 3157 viewsmagicdaps10

Aside from the terrific Sanches signing, think we have left ourselves short especially at full back.

Really disappointing considering the money we got from Bony and the promise to use it, reality is we spent it only on Clucas.
The money off Barrow, Gomis and loan fees received has arguably covered the Sanches deal.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chadli & Arias on 19:50 - Aug 31 with 3118 views34dfgdf54

Chadli & Arias on 19:46 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Aside from the terrific Sanches signing, think we have left ourselves short especially at full back.

Really disappointing considering the money we got from Bony and the promise to use it, reality is we spent it only on Clucas.
The money off Barrow, Gomis and loan fees received has arguably covered the Sanches deal.

I think I agree.

Our squad isn't weaker, but I think we could have pushed on more.
Login to get fewer ads

Chadli & Arias on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 3090 viewsmagicdaps10

Chadli & Arias on 19:50 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

I think I agree.

Our squad isn't weaker, but I think we could have pushed on more.

We have a cracking coach in Clement but the full back situation is disgusting.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chadli & Arias on 19:55 - Aug 31 with 3060 viewsAl_Bundy

Rangel and Naughton will be having a house party in 3 hours time.
Chadli & Arias on 21:10 - Aug 31 with 2879 viewsWarwickHunt

Chadli & Arias on 19:55 - Aug 31 by Al_Bundy

Rangel and Naughton will be having a house party in 3 hours time.

Rangel will be asleep and Naughton won't be able to find the house.
Chadli & Arias on 21:23 - Aug 31 with 2714 viewsLandore_Jack

It looks as though any hopes of Swansea City adding Nacer Chadli to their deadline day shopping is over.We reported earlier in the day that interest had significantly cooled on the Belgium star after the Swans pulled off the Renato Sanches deal, while we wait for confirmation of the deals that will see Fernando Llorente leave for Spurs and Wilfried Bony return from Man City.There had been a flicker of hope that West Brom would look to move out the 28-year-old and Swansea could land another target.And when he was left out of Roberto Martinez’s matchday squad to face Gibraltar tonight, it did raise questions to whether there could be late drama.But sources in the West Midlands have reassured us that there is no chance of a deal being resurrected at this stage and that a late dash to beat the 11pm deadline won’t happen.”

Chief football writer Chris Wathan

#backtojack

Chadli & Arias on 21:25 - Aug 31 with 2683 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chadli & Arias on 19:53 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

We have a cracking coach in Clement but the full back situation is disgusting.

Disgusting? Really? What have they been up to then?????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chadli & Arias on 21:32 - Aug 31 with 2595 viewsmax936

Chadli & Arias on 21:23 - Aug 31 by Landore_Jack

It looks as though any hopes of Swansea City adding Nacer Chadli to their deadline day shopping is over.We reported earlier in the day that interest had significantly cooled on the Belgium star after the Swans pulled off the Renato Sanches deal, while we wait for confirmation of the deals that will see Fernando Llorente leave for Spurs and Wilfried Bony return from Man City.There had been a flicker of hope that West Brom would look to move out the 28-year-old and Swansea could land another target.And when he was left out of Roberto Martinez’s matchday squad to face Gibraltar tonight, it did raise questions to whether there could be late drama.But sources in the West Midlands have reassured us that there is no chance of a deal being resurrected at this stage and that a late dash to beat the 11pm deadline won’t happen.”

Chief football writer Chris Wathan

We're done Jenkins is on his porch puffing his Shisha pipe thinking what a wonderful World it is and working out his dividends for the yr.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chadli & Arias on 23:47 - Aug 31 with 2387 viewsAussieSwan

I'm thrilled to see Bony and Sanches come in but Arias would have topped it off. Big upgrade on Naughton and would've completed a very solid starting XI.

Especially after selling Kingsley, which I don't get why we needed to do that without a replacement coming in.

Hope injuries don't strike.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Chadli & Arias on 00:21 - Sep 1 with 2322 viewsawayjack

Yup DOF did his usual and went home at tea time and turned phone off.
Chadli & Arias on 00:33 - Sep 1 with 2263 viewsLeonWasGod

Chadli & Arias on 23:47 - Aug 31 by AussieSwan

I'm thrilled to see Bony and Sanches come in but Arias would have topped it off. Big upgrade on Naughton and would've completed a very solid starting XI.

Especially after selling Kingsley, which I don't get why we needed to do that without a replacement coming in.

Hope injuries don't strike.

Yep. I'd be happier with an upgrade on Naughton. But tbf to him he's improved under Clem and seems to have his trust, so I should trust PC on that.I assume we thought we could get a deal done for Arias otherwise letting Kingsley go is looking like a stupid move.

If we're going to comtinue with 3 at the back another CB (or not letting Amat go) would have made sense too.

Generally a decent window on paper though. Just depends on how they all jelly now.
Chadli & Arias on 01:12 - Sep 1 with 2212 viewsRuDeMan1970

Chadli & Arias on 17:25 - Aug 31 by Chippy69

Ahh Ceefax
the proper way to spend your time in the gari straight after the final whistle
Ohhh the days

Different for me...home to Skewen, quick shower then walk down to Cresci's for The Sporting and 20 Silk Cuts...then The Collier's to drink, to smoke, to reflect...aaahhh.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Chadli & Arias on 05:59 - Sep 1 with 2132 viewsNirvana

Chadli & Arias on 15:01 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

So as it stands, the club have made 30m on sales/signings.

Sorry but despite a good signing in Sanches and Bony return......we have been rightly.mugged off if this is our business today.

Under strength at full back and a creative spark needed further forward.

Yeah, I've got to say I agree here, MD10.

Sanches is a fantastic signing, especially for us, but he is only on loan. Everyone hyperventilating over the kid is understandable because of his stature in world football and his talent, but we also need to be realistic. He has only played 41 league matches his entire career (admittedly short, he's 20) and 24 of those were in Portugal (not the highest quality).

He is raw tactically, and unproven in a top-flight league. Let's face it: he went from Bayern to Swansea in a season, and that's not a good thing for someone of his caliber. High hopes for him and a true wonderkid in every sense of the word, but we need to temper the expectations here. I will say that the PL is ideal for his style of play and athleticism, and Clement is a world-class coach. I hope he can prove himself with us, and we can showcase his immense talent.

On the other hand, this is what I said a few days ago about the presumed lack of transfer activity this window, and we didn't even get Yiadom:

And if it's Bony/Yiadom/Sanches with Llorente to Chelsea, it will have been a disastrous window, truly. Chance to overhaul the squad with a bit of genuine quality gone, along with our best players, and the money also.

There is at least £30m laying around somewhere, the club needs to actually BUY quality, not just loan a couple of wonderkids and hope for the best.

Remember - at the end of the season Abraham returns to Chelsea (his club since he was 7) and Sanches would return to Bayern.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024