Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 51733 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 2593 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

indeed - thats par for this course - watch em flourish if this turns around

applauded and positively commented upon is anathema for this thread

the flood gates have opened - its like the walking dead..............
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 2566 viewsOldjack

9-10 SHOTS ON TARGET IN 7 GAMES ,THAT'S RELEGATION FORM IN ANYONE'S EYES

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 30 with 2550 viewsMrSwerve

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Free flowing football is coming.

Can't wait for some silky Championship football.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 30 with 2546 viewsJackflack

PC has been making mistake after mistake with his tactics and substitutions all season.
He's lost the plot

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 30 with 2543 viewsMLT18

Swansea are the worst team in the PL by a country mile. Stop all the positivity on here and prepare for the Championship Mr C. Lack of quality is blatantly obvious. What sort of scouting system does the club have? Don't think they'd be in the top half of the Championship either. Writing has been on the walls for the last 2 seasons.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 30 with 2489 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

Don't worry next level shit is just around the corner lad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 30 with 2486 viewsicecoldjack

Clement is losing us more games with questionable decisions than any other manager I can remember in recent years.

Puts clueless on for Olson. Why ? Wasn't it his responsibility to sign cover at left back ? Instead he signed the most expensive utility player in history who can't play any defensive position . And if it was Huw who wouldn't sign a full back or signed clueless not Clement then our manager should've said so in the media or resigned his position .

We looked steady . An improvement on last week but that ain't saying much, it's a relegation battle ahead and no idea how to score goals which means it's a battle we'll struggle to win this time.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 2441 viewslifelong

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 30 by Darran

I think we are going down.

Unfortunately I think you are correct, we've got no goals in the side, we just didn't look like scoring in that game.

In that second half we looked like a Championship side and not a very good one at that.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 2441 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 30 by MLT18

Swansea are the worst team in the PL by a country mile. Stop all the positivity on here and prepare for the Championship Mr C. Lack of quality is blatantly obvious. What sort of scouting system does the club have? Don't think they'd be in the top half of the Championship either. Writing has been on the walls for the last 2 seasons.

The worst side is Palace ffs

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 2376 viewsMLT18

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

Really? I'll be amazed if they don't finish above us.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 2369 viewsrob

Clement should walk and Jenkins and the rest, also. That performance today was do dire.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 2325 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

I had that game in one corner of my screen this afternoon. They'll score more than us over the rest of the season judged on that performance (assuming Clement stays). They were pulling United's defence all over the place and created some good chance.

They'd beat us if we played next week.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 2323 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

What are you on about ffs.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 2315 viewskarnataka

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 by Elward

Takes Ollson off, replaces with midfielder. 3 mins later concede from that players area. Well done Clement

I never understand subbing a defender unless he's injured. They play as a unit and had held WHam at bay for 85 minutes. Look what happened when he took Bartley off against ManUtd. If it's 0-0 bring on a striker or midfielder who can maybe change the game in the final third, fine, but don't feck about with a defensive unit that's doing ok ffs.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 30 with 2295 viewsthornabyswan

Yes 0 points
0 goals _ 17 goal difference.
Would take some beating.

We are in the bottom 3 though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 30 with 2283 viewsEilian

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

Clement is losing us more games with questionable decisions than any other manager I can remember in recent years.

Puts clueless on for Olson. Why ? Wasn't it his responsibility to sign cover at left back ? Instead he signed the most expensive utility player in history who can't play any defensive position . And if it was Huw who wouldn't sign a full back or signed clueless not Clement then our manager should've said so in the media or resigned his position .

We looked steady . An improvement on last week but that ain't saying much, it's a relegation battle ahead and no idea how to score goals which means it's a battle we'll struggle to win this time.

Totaly agree.
Cant remember a manager who has made so many tactical errors.

It only adds weight to the argument that he has no real plan of attack beyond lobbing balls into the box.

Im loosing faith rapidly!
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 2181 viewsRevJames

Fine margins...
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 2175 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Sep 30 by MLT18

here we go - where were u when we were well on top in that game ?

keeping ur powder dry for this cut n paste shoddyness

inexplicable
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2146 viewsMLT18

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 30 by thornabyswan

Yes 0 points
0 goals _ 17 goal difference.
Would take some beating.

We are in the bottom 3 though.

Hope you're right but I'd be more positive if we had their squad and they had ours.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2120 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 30 by MLT18

Really? I'll be amazed if they don't finish above us.

Yes really!
Check the stats and have an Ovaltine

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 2071 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

Yes really!
Check the stats and have an Ovaltine

Doesn't really matter that much though does it? Both Sh1t.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 2054 viewsbluenile

I couldn't believe it when Olsson went off for Clucas.................just what was going through Clement's mind when he made that one????? Clucas sleeping at the back post when cross comes over, no attempts by anyone to stop the cross before that. I'm heartily sick to death of this negative, shit dross that Clement wants to play. We're playing one of the worst teams in the league, dominate a first half with hardly any shots on target, then he decides we'll take a point..........why Ffs?????? They were there for the taking and yet again Clement blows it!!! Feck off from our football club, and give the job to someone who might know what they're doing, and might possibly be able to coach us to attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Sep 30 with 2002 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 30 by union_jack

Doesn't really matter that much though does it? Both Sh1t.

I'm being pedantic. It's taking my mind off Paul Clement

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 1999 viewsswan65split

we dont look like doing anything in the final 1/3 rd.........we have not learnt anything from last season , have to say I agree with Darran, we looked doomed the way we are playing at the mo.
and a cple of our signings need to shape up or ship out Dreadful
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 2037 viewscostalotta

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

9-10 SHOTS ON TARGET IN 7 GAMES ,THAT'S RELEGATION FORM IN ANYONE'S EYES

It's not even form. It's an absolute disgrace.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024