Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheerio Clement 16:54 - Sep 30 with 9375 viewsSmellyplumz

Only a matter of time now. Clueless with an awful squad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cheerio Clement on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 2967 viewsGeoffThom

Cheerio Clement on 17:20 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

Yes there are two problems here.

1. Summer business was wrong. We can't change that until January.

2. Manager is making the wrongs decisions. We can change that now but I think we need to think about who's available first.

Why not bring in anchellotie or whatever his name is to make the real descions and drop clement back to coach
Cheerio Clement on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 2955 viewsPintado

Cheerio Clement on 17:23 - Sep 30 by GeoffThom

Why not bring in anchellotie or whatever his name is to make the real descions and drop clement back to coach

If you think CA would come to Swansea you need you head tested and being realist now, who would they bring in ?

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Cheerio Clement on 17:30 - Sep 30 with 2931 viewsGeoffThom

Cheerio Clement on 17:27 - Sep 30 by Pintado

If you think CA would come to Swansea you need you head tested and being realist now, who would they bring in ?

Lol never say never ,I know it was tounge in cheek ,
Cheerio Clement on 17:30 - Sep 30 with 2931 viewstomdickharry

Mr Clement is going to be the fall guy for the ineptitude of a recruitment department that really should have been shown the door months ago. Many posters on this board have rightly laughed at Villa and their demise from the PL,but the way results are going we will pass them on the way down next May with the probability of having a record low number of points for a relegated team.
Cheerio Clement on 17:30 - Sep 30 with 2928 viewsTom1912

Cheerio Clement on 17:23 - Sep 30 by GeoffThom

If we do, and bring in Messi in January I think we'd be alright
Cheerio Clement on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 2907 viewsGeoffThom

Cheerio Clement on 17:30 - Sep 30 by tomdickharry

Mr Clement is going to be the fall guy for the ineptitude of a recruitment department that really should have been shown the door months ago. Many posters on this board have rightly laughed at Villa and their demise from the PL,but the way results are going we will pass them on the way down next May with the probability of having a record low number of points for a relegated team.

I for one have banged on big time about the staff at the club ,too many has been wanna be's and local football feckwits at the club
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:33]
Cheerio Clement on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 2904 viewsJackflack

Cheerio Clement on 17:30 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

If we do, and bring in Messi in January I think we'd be alright

Mesa and messi I like it

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Cheerio Clement on 17:40 - Sep 30 with 2838 viewsOldjack

The clock is ticking, lose our next two home games and he will be gone ,I've got no doubt about that whatsoever .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Cheerio Clement on 17:44 - Sep 30 with 2824 viewscastlejack

Sack Clement

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Next Swans manager

Cheerio Clement on 17:45 - Sep 30 with 2817 viewsGTCJack

Cheerio Clement on 17:40 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

The clock is ticking, lose our next two home games and he will be gone ,I've got no doubt about that whatsoever .

Wow that's some statement.
Cheerio Clement on 17:50 - Sep 30 with 2800 viewsJimmyGilligan

Yes lets get rid of the most experienced coaching setups this club has possibly ever had because the team hasn't clicked yet. This aint a video game. You all want Britton as player coach again I bet. Cos that's what'll happen.

Idiots.
Cheerio Clement on 18:46 - Sep 30 with 2713 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio Clement on 17:50 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

Yes lets get rid of the most experienced coaching setups this club has possibly ever had because the team hasn't clicked yet. This aint a video game. You all want Britton as player coach again I bet. Cos that's what'll happen.

Idiots.

Today wasn't the team not clicking you mug, today was a poor team struggling and the manager making a right balls up of the tactics. Seriously dry out and get help.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Cheerio Clement on 19:27 - Sep 30 with 2653 viewsJimmyGilligan

Changing the manager and as a result the coaching staff, is not the answer. Whether you like it or not.
Cheerio Clement on 19:28 - Sep 30 with 2649 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio Clement on 19:27 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

Changing the manager and as a result the coaching staff, is not the answer. Whether you like it or not.

What is the answer then.

Cheerio Clement on 19:30 - Sep 30 with 2648 viewsJimmyGilligan

Faith
Cheerio Clement on 19:31 - Sep 30 with 2645 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio Clement on 19:30 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

Faith

Your taking the piss now son.

Cheerio Clement on 19:33 - Sep 30 with 2630 viewsswan65split

Cheerio Clement on 17:03 - Sep 30 by costalotta

Totally get the squad aspect of this. It has been getting weaker year in year and we are we are and are reaping what we've sewn.

Even though we played ok ish in the first half it was without any quality to be honest. It's starting to look like it's going to be a tough season and perhaps mulch more so than last season.

exactly, some signings make me think who the Feck are these, clearly not upto Prem league standard....we go down this year and its into the doldrums for us back to bad years,
Cheerio Clement on 19:39 - Sep 30 with 2605 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cheerio Clement on 18:46 - Sep 30 by Smellyplumz

Today wasn't the team not clicking you mug, today was a poor team struggling and the manager making a right balls up of the tactics. Seriously dry out and get help.

That is a very harsh response to the poster.
Clements is inexperienced and it shows. He has experience in his team though.
We have had a poor and late transfer window and he is trying to sort the team out in real time.
The first half was an improvement and young Sanches is starting tolook the part.
My personal view is that I worry we are not going to be able to play this narrow game. I hope Dyer and Narsingh can provide this in the short term if we have to change tack.
There is still hope though......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cheerio Clement on 19:39 - Sep 30 with 2604 viewsnierika

Cheerio Clement on 17:40 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

I think one has to be a win without a doubt.
Cheerio Clement on 19:45 - Sep 30 with 2588 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio Clement on 19:39 - Sep 30 by Private_Partz

We have had a poor and late transfer window and he is trying to sort the team out in real time.
The first half was an improvement and young Sanches is starting tolook the part.
My personal view is that I worry we are not going to be able to play this narrow game. I hope Dyer and Narsingh can provide this in the short term if we have to change tack.

Dyer and Narsingh.... Wow, good luck with that.

Cheerio Clement on 19:46 - Sep 30 with 2583 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cheerio Clement on 19:45 - Sep 30 by Smellyplumz

Dyer and Narsingh.... Wow, good luck with that.

Cheerio Clement on 19:47 - Sep 30 with 2574 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio Clement on 19:46 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

I'm done with you fella your not taking this seriously at all.

Cheerio Clement on 20:04 - Sep 30 with 2518 viewshammy

Cheerio Clement on 17:00 - Sep 30 by Loyal

He won't go yet.
But a loss next game and he is close.

I agree that we are not playing very well at the moment, but we are one of 14 teams that are about the same level and are scrabbling around to stay in the league. Having been present at the Newcastle, Watford and West Ham games these teams are no better than us and we could have been the lucky ones to win these games by the odd goal.

It seems that the PL has stagnated and the money being spent by the bottom 14 is just enough to generate squads to cancel each other out. Any of these teams can beat each other on any given day:

If Clement is so bad then just need to revert to the Brad Bobbley era !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Cheerio Clement on 20:09 - Sep 30 with 2507 viewsthornabyswan

Cheerio Clement on 17:02 - Sep 30 by magicdaps10

I think he is going to go soon.

Has the Guidolin and Monk feel all over it again......but this season, there will be no saving grace as we dont have the quality to do it.

We had 12 points on Boxing Day last season.
Then signed 4 in January 3 of whom did very well.
We have money to spend again.
We may well go this season but a bit early to be throwing the towel in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cheerio Clement on 20:14 - Sep 30 with 2477 viewsicecoldjack

Cheerio Clement on 19:39 - Sep 30 by Private_Partz

One thing is for sure , Dyer can not play the narrow game !!

I agree as usual with the rest of your post.

There is still hope, while we will rant and rave tonight, tomorrow will be a better time for reflection, we passed the ball well enough, Naughton is looking good, Sanches is improving and Mesa is eventually going to force his way in to the team, there are positives to take, we didn't really look worried out there for 85 mins, clement just needs to find the key and strike the right balance in the team, he was closer today, as players like Bony,Tammy,Mesa and Sanches get fitter and learn the league they will improve.

I'm hopeful that clement sorts it out, i think he's a smart coach, his selection today at least showed he wasn't too stubborn or proud to admit he got it wrong last week, the guy needs a chance to get players firing, time is running out for him though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024