Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheerio Clement 16:54 - Sep 30 with 9374 viewsSmellyplumz

Only a matter of time now. Clueless with an awful squad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cheerio Clement on 20:16 - Sep 30 with 1206 viewsSmellyplumz

Cheerio Clement on 20:14 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

One thing is for sure , Dyer can not play the narrow game !!

I agree as usual with the rest of your post.

There is still hope, while we will rant and rave tonight, tomorrow will be a better time for reflection, we passed the ball well enough, Naughton is looking good, Sanches is improving and Mesa is eventually going to force his way in to the team, there are positives to take, we didn't really look worried out there for 85 mins, clement just needs to find the key and strike the right balance in the team, he was closer today, as players like Bony,Tammy,Mesa and Sanches get fitter and learn the league they will improve.

I'm hopeful that clement sorts it out, i think he's a smart coach, his selection today at least showed he wasn't too stubborn or proud to admit he got it wrong last week, the guy needs a chance to get players firing, time is running out for him though.

I don't thinks he's smart at all I think he's just scrabbling about pushing all the buttons hoping to press the right one by luck.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cheerio Clement on 20:18 - Sep 30 with 1196 viewsItchySphincter

Cheerio Clement on 20:14 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

One thing is for sure , Dyer can not play the narrow game !!

I agree as usual with the rest of your post.

There is still hope, while we will rant and rave tonight, tomorrow will be a better time for reflection, we passed the ball well enough, Naughton is looking good, Sanches is improving and Mesa is eventually going to force his way in to the team, there are positives to take, we didn't really look worried out there for 85 mins, clement just needs to find the key and strike the right balance in the team, he was closer today, as players like Bony,Tammy,Mesa and Sanches get fitter and learn the league they will improve.

I'm hopeful that clement sorts it out, i think he's a smart coach, his selection today at least showed he wasn't too stubborn or proud to admit he got it wrong last week, the guy needs a chance to get players firing, time is running out for him though.

BoIIocks. You think he changed his team selection because some chump of the internet told him to?! He's flailing around and failing badly at being a match day manager. He's getting it wrong all the time you muppet. Clucas for Olson with West Ham ham having a final push? You're having a laugh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cheerio Clement on 20:21 - Sep 30 with 1187 viewsicecoldjack

Cheerio Clement on 20:18 - Sep 30 by ItchySphincter

BoIIocks. You think he changed his team selection because some chump of the internet told him to?! He's flailing around and failing badly at being a match day manager. He's getting it wrong all the time you muppet. Clucas for Olson with West Ham ham having a final push? You're having a laugh.

Huh ?

Please show me where i said he changed it due to some chump on the internet .

Thanks.
Cheerio Clement on 20:27 - Sep 30 with 1171 viewsItchySphincter

Cheerio Clement on 20:21 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

Huh ?

Please show me where i said he changed it due to some chump on the internet .

Thanks.

Huh?

Please show me why you think he's a smart coach, why he's not stubborn and how he admitted he got it wrong last week.

Thanks.

Cheerio Clement on 20:37 - Sep 30 with 1147 viewsRevJames

Cheerio Clement on 17:30 - Sep 30 by tomdickharry

Mr Clement is going to be the fall guy for the ineptitude of a recruitment department that really should have been shown the door months ago. Many posters on this board have rightly laughed at Villa and their demise from the PL,but the way results are going we will pass them on the way down next May with the probability of having a record low number of points for a relegated team.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

For a multi million pound business, we really shouldn't be making the same mistakes each year and finding ourselves in these positions. What does that say about the club?

Like the guy on Radio Wales earlier, life in the PL is a bit predictable, boring and not very enjoyable.

Would fans prefer the Championship for the opportunity of more exciting, attacking football where we have a chance of being competitive rather than fighting for survival each year?

Right now, it's only the economic impact on the city and global exposure the PL brings is what me think it's worth it.
Cheerio Clement on 20:50 - Sep 30 with 1114 viewsTheKirkyLife

Cheerio Clement on 19:39 - Sep 30 by Private_Partz

That is a very harsh response to the poster.
Clements is inexperienced and it shows. He has experience in his team though.
We have had a poor and late transfer window and he is trying to sort the team out in real time.
The first half was an improvement and young Sanches is starting tolook the part.
My personal view is that I worry we are not going to be able to play this narrow game. I hope Dyer and Narsingh can provide this in the short term if we have to change tack.
There is still hope though......

I will say Sanches did look markedly better today. Props to the lad though he was lucky not to see red for that Cresswell challenge.

Dyer and Ki could help this team in all honesty. I'd like to see Sanches and Ki together.
Cheerio Clement on 21:12 - Sep 30 with 1092 viewsicecoldjack

Cheerio Clement on 20:27 - Sep 30 by ItchySphincter

Huh?

Please show me why you think he's a smart coach, why he's not stubborn and how he admitted he got it wrong last week.

Thanks.

Hang on , you don't answer a question with a fookin question you cheeky tw:t !
Cheerio Clement on 22:16 - Sep 30 with 1032 viewsWarwickHunt

Cheerio Clement on 21:12 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

Why not?
Login to get fewer ads

Cheerio Clement on 22:32 - Sep 30 with 1000 viewsItchySphincter

Cheerio Clement on 21:12 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

Hang on, Anthony, you can't tell me what I can fookin do, you cheeky tw@t.

Cheerio Clement on 23:07 - Sep 30 with 964 viewsicecoldjack

Cheerio Clement on 22:16 - Sep 30 by WarwickHunt

Why not?

Oi, keep out of it trouble maker.
Cheerio Clement on 23:08 - Sep 30 with 958 viewsicecoldjack

Cheerio Clement on 22:32 - Sep 30 by ItchySphincter

Hang on, Anthony, you can't tell me what I can fookin do, you cheeky tw@t.

I can see that !
Cheerio Clement on 23:26 - Sep 30 with 926 viewsspiderboy

Cheerio Clement on 23:08 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

I can see that !

We can slam Huddersfield,
and then life will continue as per norm..
too much stress does you no good.
have faith!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024