Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Brighton fans 19:26 - Nov 4 with 10417 viewscastlejack

I was surprised but when the swans fans starting chanting for the greedy bast**rds to get out of our club, the Brighton fans applauded

It shows our plight as a club and the cause is well known

A really disappointing day all round

Poll: Next Swans manager

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:00 - Nov 7 with 3502 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 14:20 - Nov 7 by Trefor_Giddings

Sat right next to them in the North Upper I can confirm that their first song was NOT "sheep shaggers" but in fact "C-C-C-Siders".

Otex have some great products which may be of interest to you.

:)

i'd better order a bucket full for the East stand then!
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:05 - Nov 7 with 3491 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 15:27 - Nov 7 by ishootpeople

Its not really a racist song is it?

What? Singing derogatory songs that Welsh people like having sex with sheep is not racist? Don't let the fact that it doesn't bother most us, get in the way that it is indeed racist and will obviously provoke a response. Especially at a football match.
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:09 - Nov 7 with 3483 viewsishootpeople

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:05 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

What? Singing derogatory songs that Welsh people like having sex with sheep is not racist? Don't let the fact that it doesn't bother most us, get in the way that it is indeed racist and will obviously provoke a response. Especially at a football match.

Of course its derogatory but Welsh isn't a race.
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:13 - Nov 7 with 3472 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:09 - Nov 7 by ishootpeople

Of course its derogatory but Welsh isn't a race.

Really? The term "race" is ambiguous. It can be broad enough to cover the whole species of the human race, so if you are being derogatory towards one group within that race, then you are indeed acting in a racist manner.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 16:30]
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:40 - Nov 7 with 3435 viewsishootpeople

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:13 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

Really? The term "race" is ambiguous. It can be broad enough to cover the whole species of the human race, so if you are being derogatory towards one group within that race, then you are indeed acting in a racist manner.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 16:30]

So calling a group of people within this "worldwide race" you speak of "gay" is being racist to?

Maybe you should ease off all those "racist" Liverpool threads you start.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 16:45]
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:45 - Nov 7 with 3421 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:40 - Nov 7 by ishootpeople

So calling a group of people within this "worldwide race" you speak of "gay" is being racist to?

Maybe you should ease off all those "racist" Liverpool threads you start.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 16:45]

No, because they are gay. But making derogatory remarks to them because they are gay is classed as being homophobic, but yes same thing in a broader sense i suppose.
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:46 - Nov 7 with 3421 viewsishootpeople

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:45 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

No, because they are gay. But making derogatory remarks to them because they are gay is classed as being homophobic, but yes same thing in a broader sense i suppose.

Have a nice evening
Thank you Brighton fans on 16:51 - Nov 7 with 3413 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 16:46 - Nov 7 by ishootpeople

Have a nice evening

Yes you to. As for the Liverpool threads. A hotel is not a race, and neither are firework displays or vehicles that have had their wheels removed!
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:41 - Nov 7 with 3338 viewsJackBHAFC

Thank you Brighton fans on 22:19 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Maybe i'm alone, but i think Brighton fans were crap for the size of their support today. And for fans of theirs to constantly complain about homophobic chanting to set out their stall by singing "Sheep Shaggers" on mass as their first song? They get everything they deserve in my opinion. VVankers.

Not once was that sung by us. Think you need your hearing checked, though it was obvious to us that you'd misheard it judging by the sarcastic cheers and homophobic response.

You are also talking as if we complain about being offended by the abuse, in truth we really aren't bothered because it simply isn't something to be ashamed about even if it were true. We have been advised against our usual responses of "1-0 to the nancy boys", "don't knock it til you've tried it" and "you're too ugly to be gay" on the basis that they can apparently also be taken as homophobic. The complaints are for the young gay men/women in your stands aswell as ours who hear that sort of abuse and feel ashamed to be who they are because of it.

I was advised by some 'Premier League fans' of other clubs to avoid this one, poor away day, middle of nowhere etc. Have to say it was a great day irrespective of the football, enjoyed my time in the city and the fans I had the time to chat to all very down to earth. I wish you luck in your cause (one we know only too well ourselves) and hope I get to make the same journey next year (as a PL fixture).
Thank you Brighton fans on 19:42 - Nov 7 with 3332 viewsJackfath

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:41 - Nov 7 by JackBHAFC

Not once was that sung by us. Think you need your hearing checked, though it was obvious to us that you'd misheard it judging by the sarcastic cheers and homophobic response.

You are also talking as if we complain about being offended by the abuse, in truth we really aren't bothered because it simply isn't something to be ashamed about even if it were true. We have been advised against our usual responses of "1-0 to the nancy boys", "don't knock it til you've tried it" and "you're too ugly to be gay" on the basis that they can apparently also be taken as homophobic. The complaints are for the young gay men/women in your stands aswell as ours who hear that sort of abuse and feel ashamed to be who they are because of it.

I was advised by some 'Premier League fans' of other clubs to avoid this one, poor away day, middle of nowhere etc. Have to say it was a great day irrespective of the football, enjoyed my time in the city and the fans I had the time to chat to all very down to earth. I wish you luck in your cause (one we know only too well ourselves) and hope I get to make the same journey next year (as a PL fixture).

Bollocks.

Edit. The Brighton fans did sing that to us hence my uncharacteristic outburst. I've no interest in the rest of the nonsense in this thread.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 19:48]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:46 - Nov 7 with 3319 viewsgetcarter

The Brighton fans applauded only because they were grooming us.
Thank you Brighton fans on 19:50 - Nov 7 with 3288 viewsDarran

Fuçk off it was sung in the first minute.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 3287 viewsJackfath

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:50 - Nov 7 by Darran

Correct.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 3285 viewsSwanjaxs

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:42 - Nov 7 by Jackfath

Bollocks.

Edit. The Brighton fans did sing that to us hence my uncharacteristic outburst. I've no interest in the rest of the nonsense in this thread.

Having said that what I wouldn't give to be singing 1-0 to the sheep shaggers at Burnley 👍
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 19:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:55 - Nov 7 with 3269 viewsJackBHAFC

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:42 - Nov 7 by Jackfath

Bollocks.

Wow, are you actually sticking by it?

We opened with Sea Sea Seasiders, as we do at most away games.

One of your own fans has even said it on this very thread.
Thank you Brighton fans on 19:56 - Nov 7 with 3256 viewsGaryjack

As i've already stated, if i misheard it, so did hundreds of others. For the record though, i didn't join any retaliatory chants, just as i didn't partake in the chants towards our board. Old skool i am see. I prefer the "You're gonna get your fvckin eads kicked in" type stuff. But glad you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you Brighton fans on 20:03 - Nov 7 with 3233 viewsJackBHAFC

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:56 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

As i've already stated, if i misheard it, so did hundreds of others. For the record though, i didn't join any retaliatory chants, just as i didn't partake in the chants towards our board. Old skool i am see. I prefer the "You're gonna get your fvckin eads kicked in" type stuff. But glad you enjoyed your stay.

I'll try and start up a 'you're going home in a Sussex ambulance" when you come down here to make you feel at home.
Thank you Brighton fans on 20:05 - Nov 7 with 3226 viewslondonlisa2001

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:33 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The away fans here for the recent league cup match were louder.

Most fans sound louder when you're standing amongst them rather than watching on a stream Dwight!
Thank you Brighton fans on 20:15 - Nov 7 with 3186 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 20:03 - Nov 7 by JackBHAFC

I'll try and start up a 'you're going home in a Sussex ambulance" when you come down here to make you feel at home.

Cheers pal.
Thank you Brighton fans on 20:29 - Nov 7 with 3170 viewsKingBony

Thank you Brighton fans on 22:19 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Maybe i'm alone, but i think Brighton fans were crap for the size of their support today. And for fans of theirs to constantly complain about homophobic chanting to set out their stall by singing "Sheep Shaggers" on mass as their first song? They get everything they deserve in my opinion. VVankers.

Chill out Gaz man 🙄

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Thank you Brighton fans on 20:37 - Nov 7 with 3143 viewsGaryjack

Thank you Brighton fans on 20:29 - Nov 7 by KingBony

Chill out Gaz man 🙄

Always chilled me, anyway as usual you're days behind! Keep up at the back!
Thank you Brighton fans on 20:45 - Nov 7 with 3140 viewsKingBony

Thank you Brighton fans on 20:37 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

Always chilled me, anyway as usual you're days behind! Keep up at the back!

Good lad 👍😉

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Thank you Brighton fans on 02:54 - Nov 16 with 2917 viewsJackBHAFC

Thank you Brighton fans on 19:50 - Nov 7 by Darran

3:15

Maybe your hearing will serve you better second time round
Thank you Brighton fans on 06:02 - Nov 16 with 2883 views1983

middle of nowhere ?
And Brighton is where exactly

Thank you Brighton fans on 10:30 - Nov 16 with 2793 viewswhoflungdung

It's right on the middle of Sussex just over an hour from one of the world s most influential cities,

Wealthy, surrounded by glorious Downs and handy for channel ports .

No post industrial issues

Pebbly beach

I can think of worse places

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024