Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet 11:35 - Nov 11 with 10605 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Nobody in our team is better at linking our defence, midfield and attack by driving forward with the ball in our own half, taking on a player or two to drag opposition players all over the place. Those who frequent the matchday threads know I repeat this every week. Why Clement has him playing as a defensive midfielder under clear instruction to barely cross the halfway line is baffling.

Here is an example of what I mean, last night against Columbia.

https://streamable.com/83cu4

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 21:46 - Nov 13 with 3344 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 20:29 - Nov 13 by Oldjack

init thick as pigshyte he is

Imbecile, Ki has never been good enough yet you have a stiffy for him and you have the cheek to complain on a Saturday afternoon. Beyond reasonable comprehension.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 23:15 - Nov 13 with 3303 viewsOldjack

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 21:46 - Nov 13 by ItchySphincter

Imbecile, Ki has never been good enough yet you have a stiffy for him and you have the cheek to complain on a Saturday afternoon. Beyond reasonable comprehension.

Vanker Ki Hater.

Ki has always been good enough if played in his correct position ,attacking midfielder,which seldom happens

YOU MASSIVE PLUM !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 00:12 - Nov 14 with 3292 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/

By the way he’s the only decent one we’ve got left.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 08:55 - Nov 14 with 3248 viewsYoungGun

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 11:40 - Nov 11 by Oldjack

init, Captain of his team now ,he's got goals in him aswell

warra a waste of talent

Oldjack, you know what ya talking about, dude!

Did someone mention senile? I swear some of us on this board are indeed forgetful. Only 3 seasons back we ended on the 8th in BPL and Ki was the best field player. True, he had a more attackign role racking up a quite a few goals for himself and a rumor had it that Liverpool was intersted. I might throw this in: Guilty Siggurson sat on the bench most of that season.

In spite of my admiration for the perseverance by the team coming back from a low level Leauge, rising all the way to BPL and for the genuwinely loyal fans through thick and thin, I swear a few on this board are straight out of a 2nd class sh!thole.
Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 10:00 - Nov 14 with 3200 viewsjack247

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 08:55 - Nov 14 by YoungGun

Did someone mention senile? I swear some of us on this board are indeed forgetful. Only 3 seasons back we ended on the 8th in BPL and Ki was the best field player. True, he had a more attackign role racking up a quite a few goals for himself and a rumor had it that Liverpool was intersted. I might throw this in: Guilty Siggurson sat on the bench most of that season.

In spite of my admiration for the perseverance by the team coming back from a low level Leauge, rising all the way to BPL and for the genuwinely loyal fans through thick and thin, I swear a few on this board are straight out of a 2nd class sh!thole.

Where do you get your MDMA from?
Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 13:35 - Nov 14 with 3176 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 08:55 - Nov 14 by YoungGun

FFS. Five years he's been here, five mind. F*cking tw@t.

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 17:23 - Nov 14 with 3131 viewsOldjack

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 13:35 - Nov 14 by ItchySphincter

FFS. Five years he's been here, five mind. F*cking tw@t.

warra a div

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 18:46 - Nov 14 with 3122 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 17:23 - Nov 14 by Oldjack

warra a div

F*ck me, you're thick aye.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 21:10 - Nov 14 with 3103 viewsjasper_T

He kicked the shit out of Hamez today. The enforcer we've been crying out for?
Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 2939 viewsIslander

Ki epitomised your first sentence when he was moved to the pivotal central role

The contrast was striking and we looked far more like the team that got us over the line
Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 21:49 - Nov 29 with 2923 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki Should Be Our First Midfielder On The Team Sheet on 21:46 - Nov 29 by Islander

Ki epitomised your first sentence when he was moved to the pivotal central role

The contrast was striking and we looked far more like the team that got us over the line

He has the confidence and ability to be able to hold the ball up in the centre of the pitch and give our other players a chance to get forward. He doesn't need to run into a blind alley or panic and pass 20 yards backwards if under the slightest bit of pressure.

He has many faults but no midfielder on our books is better at linking our defence and attack than him. Fer is a distant second, the rest are unable to do this at all.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024