Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford 17:37 - Dec 30 with 7583 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Please give Jonathan (a native Welshman) and Scott (like me, just an American with impeccable taste in football clubs) a warm welcome if y'all see them around this week.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 15:02]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 17:30 - Jan 1 with 754 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 07:50 - Dec 31 by paulv2k4

Thanks for making the effort lads. Are you going to make it to our home game Tuesday? Would be amazing to see that flag when we go on to beat Spurs in a shock victory!

Unfortunately, they scheduled their flights back for tomorrow back when they thought Spurs would be on New Years Day, and they were unable to change them.

But they did pick one hell of a match to go to!

And it looks like they really got around and had a great time.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 19:16]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 19:04 - Jan 1 with 702 viewsAguycalledJack

Spoke to who I presume is one of your mrs outside Buckingham palace yday. Unfortunately I didn’t clock the Scfc bobble hat in time before you got lost in the crowd. Would have had a chat.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024