Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 39934 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 13 with 2390 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Very poor player. Mesa must be absolutely garbage if he can’t get a game in front of him.

Carroll, Ki and Clucas all completely gash today.

I not normally impressed by Ayew, but he was probably our best player today. Not just his goal but his all round willingness to look for the ball and bring in other players. One of his better games.

Fab was good. Bartley ok in the air. Mawson good generally defensively, but poor on the goal. The rest of them were shite.

Newcastle were very poor. Opportunity missed and that's why we'll be going down.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 13 with 2378 viewsjasper_T

If that was on Bony's right foot he scores.

Or does another air shot.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 13 with 2363 viewsGaz_M

Ayew would be decent with a midfield.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 2318 viewsgazza_1234

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 13 by Headmaster

Not good enough. This was a must win game. Why the f*ck didn't Bony start?

See the state of him when he came on? Nowhere near where he needs to be fitness / sharpness wise.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 13 with 2310 viewsmagicdaps10

Come on lads, there is improvement.

We beat Watford

Screwed over by officials at home to Spurs

A point at Newcastle

4 points from 3 games, if we can maintain that then we get 37 points.

I am not confident but i think we can do it, a little help wont go a miss Huw and Co.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 13 with 2261 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 13 by LeonWasGod

Carroll, Ki and Clucas all completely gash today.

I not normally impressed by Ayew, but he was probably our best player today. Not just his goal but his all round willingness to look for the ball and bring in other players. One of his better games.

Fab was good. Bartley ok in the air. Mawson good generally defensively, but poor on the goal. The rest of them were shite.

Newcastle were very poor. Opportunity missed and that's why we'll be going down.

I've just done a thread saying pretty much the same thing, i left Ki out purely because itwas his first game back but Cluless and Carol are 2 of the worst midfielders in Swans recent History.

Ayew was our best player today, looked up for a fight and ran and closed down everything. He is a real enigma that player . Does so much good and bad in a 90 min performance !
N/A. on 17:01 - Jan 13 with 2257 viewsHuw57

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

If that was on Bony's right foot he scores.

Or does another air shot.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:40]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 13 with 2215 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

We beat Watford

A point at Newcastle

I am not confident but i think we can do it, a little help wont go a miss Huw and Co.

Sat in the car waiting to leave. Boys did ok. Mistake by Mawson again for their goal. He was ball watching instead of marking his man. That cost us 2 points.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 13 with 2149 viewsmagicdaps10

Been like a broken record all season but it is glaringly obvious.....

A new Right Back
A creative Midfielder

And it changes the complete dynamics of the team.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 13 with 2133 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

We beat Watford

A point at Newcastle

It's turd polishing though.

We can't ever score more than 1 goal apart from a freak result against an awful Watford side.

We're going down, sooner people accept this the better.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 13 with 2093 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 13 by gazza_1234

See the state of him when he came on? Nowhere near where he needs to be fitness / sharpness wise.

And yet he could start against Wolves last Saturday? Starting him in a meaningless game, then using him as a sub for 10 minutes in a must-win game with everything to play for? It's f*cking ridiculous.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:07]
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 13 with 2079 viewsAnotherJohn

If we were sitting in mid-table that would have been a good result. However, given where we are and the run of games coming up, I would have expected us to throw the kitchen sink at Newcastle to try to get the three points. As it was, we lost the chance to take the initiative after we scored by changing our mind about bringing on Bony. Then after the Toon equalised, we were surprisingly subdued and appeared to settle for a point. It seemed that nobody in a Swans short realised that the last 20 minutes could have been the difference between relegation and staying up.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:09]
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Jan 13 with 2058 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 13 by Brad_Bobbly

We can't ever score more than 1 goal apart from a freak result against an awful Watford side.

It looks that way but you cant give up when there is a chance.

We need goals and creativity, we have a chance to get that done...........the longer the board takes the less chance we have, games are falling away.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 with 2034 viewssainthelens

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 13 by Brad_Bobbly

FFS Jenkins and that shower you share secrets with, give us a fckn chance to stay up!!! A couple of decent players and we could just make it. We know you won't but gotta ask.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 13 with 1973 viewsMrSwerve

It's not pretty but it only takes one goal to win a football match.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:10]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 13 with 1960 viewsOldjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Really Anal, it's beyond a joke now.

Are you honestly trying to draw me in to another argument on whether or no Ki is playing well?

Give it up pal, it's pathetic.

It's pathetic that you come on here and pretend to know something about the beautiful game , do yourself and everyone else a favour, give it up ,and take my advice ,dull boy !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 13 with 1873 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 13 by MrSwerve

It's not pretty but it only takes one goal to win a football match.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:10]

That identity is a Cardiff WUM. Or worse a Swansea one that thinks it’s funny. Can’t believe anyone responds to the stupid sad bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 13 with 1852 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

It looks that way but you cant give up when there is a chance.

We need goals and creativity, we have a chance to get that done...........the longer the board takes the less chance we have, games are falling away.

All the teams around us can say the same though

"We just need a few players and we'll stay up."

It's not as simple as that.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 13 with 1842 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 13 by builthjack

Sat in the car waiting to leave. Boys did ok. Mistake by Mawson again for their goal. He was ball watching instead of marking his man. That cost us 2 points.

He does this every week but a few cryuff turns seem to con most people into thinking he's a world beater !

Mawson is positionally awful most of the time, the goal was a joke, a total lack of bottle from him in going to close the ball.
Terrific prospect but he's learning all his fook ups while taking the team down a division.

He's been booked twice in 70 odd games, while some may think thats a great stat i personally think it proves him to be bit of a fanny with no bottle or will to dominate his opposition player. Defending is as much about the rough stuff as it is the sexy football stuff, in fact most teams apart from the top 6 don't even have fancy fannying about centre halves, they just have good hard decent pro's who give it all for 90 mins.

Mawson is summed up nicely by his bottling out of a 60/40 home to Watford that cost us the game, where he basically stepped out of a tackle. A centre half ?? not quite there yet like !!
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Jan 13 with 1798 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 13 by AnotherJohn

If we were sitting in mid-table that would have been a good result. However, given where we are and the run of games coming up, I would have expected us to throw the kitchen sink at Newcastle to try to get the three points. As it was, we lost the chance to take the initiative after we scored by changing our mind about bringing on Bony. Then after the Toon equalised, we were surprisingly subdued and appeared to settle for a point. It seemed that nobody in a Swans short realised that the last 20 minutes could have been the difference between relegation and staying up.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:09]

this is exactly how I saw the final stages of the game

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 13 with 1788 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

It's pathetic that you come on here and pretend to know something about the beautiful game , do yourself and everyone else a favour, give it up ,and take my advice ,dull boy !

Not funny anymore Al.

Are you genuinely trying to tell me that our midfield had any redeeming qualities today or that Ki stood out in any particularly positive way?

Come on Oracle, I'm waiting, although I'm guess I'll be here a while......

Drop the bullshit Al and admit he's poor in a very poor side.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Jan 13 with 1782 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 13 by Brad_Bobbly

All the teams around us can say the same though

"We just need a few players and we'll stay up."

It's not as simple as that.

Correct, never guaranteed.

Lets not buy any players that we obviously need because we are already down!? The issues and weaknesses in the team are not a scratch your head situation, they are as obvious as Jenkins is a greedy, dull,lying kunt.

I would rather we give it a go than just sit down and shit in our own pants in fear and acceptance.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Jan 13 with 1778 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 13 by monmouth

That identity is a Cardiff WUM. Or worse a Swansea one that thinks it’s funny. Can’t believe anyone responds to the stupid sad bastard.

I know he is.
Sorry, just trying to find positives.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Jan 13 with 1744 viewsOldjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Not funny anymore Al.

Are you genuinely trying to tell me that our midfield had any redeeming qualities today or that Ki stood out in any particularly positive way?

Come on Oracle, I'm waiting, although I'm guess I'll be here a while......

Drop the bullshit Al and admit he's poor in a very poor side.

It's not meant to be funny ,sonny ,He's surrounded by shyte and you've always had it in for him right from the start ,fact ,so take my advice ,do one dull boy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 13 with 1657 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

It's not meant to be funny ,sonny ,He's surrounded by shyte and you've always had it in for him right from the start ,fact ,so take my advice ,do one dull boy

Not true at all Alan, I have previously sung his praises. In recent seasons he has displayed a lack of appetite and especially bottle and a complete lack of respect for the club he represents with his extremely poor contribution and effort.

I'm not sure what your agenda is but if you had an ounce of honesty in you you'd admit it. When we had a tidy side he couldn't get in it, admit it Al.

...and let's get one thing straight here - I said as much about Carroll being poor as I did about Ki in this thread but don't let the facts get in the way......
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 17:31]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024