Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 40897 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 13 with 2247 viewsswans11

my first half analysis is we are very lucky to not be out of this game already. Newcastle had couple clear chances. yes it's a clear penalty shocking decision. sian showing up other officials again of only she was at other end of the pitch
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 2237 viewsSwanjaxs

You won't see a more blatant penalty if you live too 100! Fàckin shocking

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 2219 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 13 by BLAZE

Radio commentators saying we should've had a penalty...

It was a pen but easy to see why it wasn't given.

Poor display from our midfield again, constantly making themselves unavailable for the ball. They really should be ashamed of themselves. Kyle Bartley is more willing to have the ball than Ki or Carrol in the middle of the park.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 13 with 2199 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 13 by yescomeon

Very poor half from Ki for me. Constantly hiding, at one point CC had to tell him to come give VDH an option for a throw in. Clucas is having to come back to cover for him, and I think he's made the only switch of play, something that Ki should be doing.

Yep, he's looked very...uncertain I suppose is the best way I can put it. Poor movement and indecision affects a lot of them though.

We need to be more positive. There's something for us from this game if we want it and show a bit of quality. Newcastle are poor too.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 13 with 2118 viewscurleigh

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 13 by minimichu

Referee Scott had CLEAR view.

yip just showed slow motion from behind goal, he was watching it with nobody in his line of vision, same old story ever since we've been in this division, ref's hate us
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 2094 viewsmonmouth

Don’t win this, we are finished. We aint playing any worse teams any time soon.

Why in the name of f*ck isn’t Bony on the pitch?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 2089 viewsswanjackal

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 13 by PozuelosSideys

lol. im getting old. Ignore me

Happens to the best of us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 13 with 2034 viewsmagicdaps10

Out of curiosity, when was the last time we had a penalty in the league?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 13 with 2018 viewsSwanjaxs

This is very winnable..... very winnable 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 13 with 1945 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow, even when passing back would mean giving them a free run at goal, it is instinctive of him to go ahead and do it anyway.

How can a Premier League player get away with not lifting their head up to look around them before they get the ball? That's what you teach 12 year olds to do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 13 with 1928 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 13 by monmouth

Don’t win this, we are finished. We aint playing any worse teams any time soon.

Why in the name of f*ck isn’t Bony on the pitch?

It was obviously more important to play Bony in the cup game, for some unfathomable reason.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 1912 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

A Kevin Moore dive I think.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 1891 viewsLoyal

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

This is very winnable..... very winnable 😎

Definitely.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 13 with 1837 viewsswans11

if going put a centre back at right back would it
not be better to mawson there better ball player than vdh. it's time get wilf on we must win this
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 13 with 1815 viewsItchySphincter

You just know that when Ollie the sock gets going he's going to get a hatful.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 13 with 1762 viewsBLAZE

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

Not had one this season
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 13 with 1739 viewsjasper_T

Foul throw jfc
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 13 with 1727 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 13 by BLAZE

Not had one this season

We don't claim them.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Jan 13 with 1515 viewsBLAZE

Get in
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 1504 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Can we give VdH the hook please.....good cross though!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 16:19]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 1494 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 13 by swans11

if going put a centre back at right back would it
not be better to mawson there better ball player than vdh. it's time get wilf on we must win this

Or play Connor Roberts, and Bony from the start. And not play 3 defensive midfielders.

Goal!!!
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 13 with 1459 viewsChrisSCFC

Get in!
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 13 with 1426 viewsjasper_T

vdH selection pays off lmao
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 13 with 1422 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking great

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 13 with 1417 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Van Der Beckham with another terrific cross.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024