Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread 21:43 - Jan 15 with 27107 viewsjackharris

My prediction on the attendance was 7,000, including 2,000 Wolves fans.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 20:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 17 with 3618 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:39 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Fair play, good result!

Did Wolves have a strong side out

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:43 - Jan 17 with 3600 viewslonglostjack

Use SurfEasy VPN.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 17 with 3561 viewsA_Fans_Dad

In the Chelsea Game Norwich's Murphy looks a bit of a handfull.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 17 with 3551 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 17 by thornabyswan

Nine changes, but they did bring two of the A team on at the end. I was writing in relative terms.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 17 with 3533 viewsjacktar

Good to stay in the competition to give CC a chance to look at some of the fringe players against Notts County.

Who knows what might happen after that game?

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 17 with 3522 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Nine changes, but they did bring two of the A team on at the end. I was writing in relative terms.

Any win is a good win when they’re as rare as ours are.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 17 with 3463 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 17 by thornabyswan

Not their strongest, don't think any of their first team defenders were playing?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 17 with 3443 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Yes good win we made changes as well

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:51 - Jan 17 with 3343 viewsjacabertawe

Loved the TalkSport commentator stating that the rain was coming down FROM THE SKY.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:53 - Jan 17 with 3293 viewsE20Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

Ok. If you think he's been with us for over a year carry on. I can't be arsed.

Well if you wish to quibble over 14 days be my guest.

What you have said is ridiculous, whether you can be bothered or not.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 22:00 - Jan 17 with 3158 viewsobikwas

ahahah so happy we sent that lazy sod NES to f*ck off back to the second league.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 00:22 - Jan 18 with 2380 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 17 by jacktar

Good to stay in the competition to give CC a chance to look at some of the fringe players against Notts County.

As stated Tank and the boys ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 00:23 - Jan 18 with 2374 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 17 by Bobby_Fischer

Not their strongest, don't think any of their first team defenders were playing?

You stay positive mate 😅

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 07:44 - Jan 18 with 2069 views34dfgdf54

How did Mesa do? Had a 7 on WalesOnline but was taken off early again, was that to save him for Liverpool, or does CC not trust him to help see out the game? If I had to put money on it, I would go for the latter.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 18 with 1963 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 17 by jacktar

Quite so. I think the boss is doing well on selection so far. Not overloading the side with stiffs and diminishing our chances of progressing, but giving one or two players the opportunity to make an impression, and testing out different combinations of first team players. Good work.

Let's pray it's not another Oxford United scenario at Notts County.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 09:20 - Jan 18 with 1892 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 07:44 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

How did Mesa do? Had a 7 on WalesOnline but was taken off early again, was that to save him for Liverpool, or does CC not trust him to help see out the game? If I had to put money on it, I would go for the latter.

Same as ever, slower than a carthorse, bone idle off the ball, efficient on the ball. Hit a volley a full 15/20 yards wide of the post and the Mesa fan club started chanting his name - says it all. Naughton and Fer were very good. Ayew was superb, won the game almost singlehandedly.
Despite the non attendance and the lousy weather still a decent atmosphere in the ground.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 09:28 - Jan 18 with 1876 viewsswancity

Very good win against a Wolves team unbeaten in 15 games. Yes they made changes but so did we. They're going up so excellent result.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 09:33 - Jan 18 with 1867 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 07:44 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

A quick look up and a lovely one-touch quick ball (remember those?) to Fer in the run up to Ayew's goal.

Given our current comatose midfield, he needs to start.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42630627
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:44]
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 1844 viewsgrabsplatter

Did ok in the first half but when Wolves came at us at the start of the second half he struggled big time
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 1794 viewsperchrockjack

Suppose it's fair to say he can do good things but is hardly a stand out ,first name on the team sheet , stella player. In other words ,a poor purchase

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:15 - Jan 18 with 1795 viewssainthelens

A good win, boss is trying to get momentum and confidence going by putting out strong team. I've a feeling if that was Clement he'd have done complete opposite. So fair play to CC.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 18 with 1768 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 09:33 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

A quick look up and a lovely one-touch quick ball (remember those?) to Fer in the run up to Ayew's goal.

Given our current comatose midfield, he needs to start.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42630627
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:44]

Never again SHOULD he start. At least a DOZEN times he just gave up when he had lost or unanticipated an opposition player's movement. His lack of interest when off the ball is unbelievable,a very lazy player, which of course does not get highlighted when you are watching on a screen or tablet.
Ayew scores the the solo goal of the season and you mention a simple pass Mesa did long before Ayew took on five defenders singlehandedly. The Mesa fan club is truly an incredible thing.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:37 - Jan 18 with 1753 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:15 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

A good win, boss is trying to get momentum and confidence going by putting out strong team. I've a feeling if that was Clement he'd have done complete opposite. So fair play to CC.

Yup agree. Positive momentum from winning any match. Ayew and Bony will get big boost from scoring.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:38 - Jan 18 with 1752 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

Never again SHOULD he start. At least a DOZEN times he just gave up when he had lost or unanticipated an opposition player's movement. His lack of interest when off the ball is unbelievable,a very lazy player, which of course does not get highlighted when you are watching on a screen or tablet.
Ayew scores the the solo goal of the season and you mention a simple pass Mesa did long before Ayew took on five defenders singlehandedly. The Mesa fan club is truly an incredible thing.

The question was about Mesa, you fûcking simpleton.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:44 - Jan 18 with 1729 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:38 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

The question was about Mesa, you fûcking simpleton.

So was the response...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024