Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL 14:42 - Jan 30 with 7699 viewsJack_Kass

Is this a thing , that they do for every player?

Or were the PL just stunned that Sam Clucas has managed to play 50 games? (Tongue in cheek)

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 14:47]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:37 - Jan 30 with 1542 views34dfgdf54

Middle fingers up to everyone who wrote him off.

What a f*cking performance son
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:39 - Jan 30 with 1526 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:37 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Like clockwork.

Way to go, Sam!

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:39 - Jan 30 with 1522 viewsLandore_Jack

MOM. Outstanding performance.

#backtojack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:40 - Jan 30 with 1520 viewsProfessor

I look forward to JasperT’s letter of apology. Well done Sam.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 1496 viewsjedijack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:28 - Jan 30 by Shonky

16m was a bargain...

Well said :)

Chuffed for the kid tonight! Been much improved in recent weeks and he deserved something.

Hopefully he will kick on from here and be massive for us between now and May.

Just goes to show how little some people understand not only about footballers, but human beings too.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 1475 viewsjasper_T

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:40 - Jan 30 by Professor

I look forward to JasperT’s letter of apology. Well done Sam.

It's Scudamore's with "against Arsenal" scribbled in after "consistent excellence".

Now he just needs to get it right against the 18 other teams.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 1474 viewsmysonsarejacks

He's a very promising young player and people need to get behind him - scores great goals.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 1467 viewsLeonWasGod

That's more like it. Fantastic high energy performance and he was a threat all night. Excellent
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:45 - Jan 30 with 1453 viewsjasper_T

Clearly my great weight on his back was just what he needed to drive him on. Where's my letter of congratulations?
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:46 - Jan 30 with 1448 viewsBarrySwan

So it hasn't really struck you that if he ( and to be fair the rest of the team ) hadn't been totally useless and inept all season we wouldn't be in the position that we're in at the foot of the table then?
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 1422 viewsWAFU

Calm down. Only 1 game.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:51 - Jan 30 with 1419 viewsBanosswan

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:46 - Jan 30 by BarrySwan

So it hasn't really struck you that if he ( and to be fair the rest of the team ) hadn't been totally useless and inept all season we wouldn't be in the position that we're in at the foot of the table then?

And why would that be you clunge?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024