Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go go go ... 21:29 - Feb 6 with 16293 viewsspikeee

How refreshing
go go go ... on 20:12 - Feb 8 with 2396 viewsSwanzay

go go go ... on 18:51 - Feb 8 by TheResurrection

Can you please show me where I said that then?

I dont need to show you, everyone saw your posts btw...
go go go ... on 20:23 - Feb 8 with 2378 viewsTheResurrection

Clearly you do as I didn't say that.

I stated that Carlos was involved in who was brought in and he said that throughout January, therefore he would've wanted Ayew.

By the way, can you read alright?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

go go go ... on 20:30 - Feb 8 with 2369 viewsOldjack

It annoyed me a bit when Carlos kept on shouting go go go ,he should do it without the need to be told

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

go go go ... on 20:33 - Feb 8 with 2359 viewsSwanzay

go go go ... on 20:23 - Feb 8 by TheResurrection

Clearly you do as I didn't say that.

I stated that Carlos was involved in who was brought in and he said that throughout January, therefore he would've wanted Ayew.

By the way, can you read alright?

Don't talk bollux, you know what you said, just like everyone else does...
go go go ... on 22:04 - Feb 8 with 2319 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 20:33 - Feb 8 by Swanzay

Don't talk bollux, you know what you said, just like everyone else does...

I've resurrected the thread for you dullard.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

go go go ... on 21:28 - Feb 9 with 2176 viewsNirvana

Aside from a match against a club in L2, the football on hand under Carvalhal has been anything but "free-flowing". We have begun to press high and in numbers far more, and we have essentially become an effective counterattacking team. Quite the opposite of "free-flowing" actually.

The Liverpool game was bunkerball at its finest, I would assume even Clement would've been pleased with our performance. We sat back the entire match and got bombarded. Had it not been for extremely poor finishing on Liverpool's part, at least a few of their 21 shots (against our grand total of 3) would've gone in and we'd have lost. Luckily, Salah, Firmino, and Mane all played poorly and we came out with a victory.

Portions of the Arsenal game were somewhat "fast" but that was mostly off of massive defensive mistakes or cheap giveaways in their half. Two goals were gift-wrapped to us with a nice little bow on top, and Ozil's poor pass right to Mawson set up Clucas' opener. Another typical disappointing Arsenal performance they're now infamous for.

The Leicester game was back to the Clement blueprint again and, just like against Liverpool, we were very lucky Leicester didn't take their chances: 13 shots / 5 shots on target vs. our 3 shots / 1 on target.

Our football under Carvalhal has been productive, especially as far as results go, but it certainly hasn't been the brand of football we were promised by "tiny cock" res if we got rid of Siggy/Llorente. Anyone try to score a forum victory because we thrashed a L2 side is a huge idiot. End of.
go go go ... on 01:46 - Feb 10 with 2133 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 21:28 - Feb 9 by Nirvana

Aside from a match against a club in L2, the football on hand under Carvalhal has been anything but "free-flowing". We have begun to press high and in numbers far more, and we have essentially become an effective counterattacking team. Quite the opposite of "free-flowing" actually.

The Liverpool game was bunkerball at its finest, I would assume even Clement would've been pleased with our performance. We sat back the entire match and got bombarded. Had it not been for extremely poor finishing on Liverpool's part, at least a few of their 21 shots (against our grand total of 3) would've gone in and we'd have lost. Luckily, Salah, Firmino, and Mane all played poorly and we came out with a victory.

Portions of the Arsenal game were somewhat "fast" but that was mostly off of massive defensive mistakes or cheap giveaways in their half. Two goals were gift-wrapped to us with a nice little bow on top, and Ozil's poor pass right to Mawson set up Clucas' opener. Another typical disappointing Arsenal performance they're now infamous for.

The Leicester game was back to the Clement blueprint again and, just like against Liverpool, we were very lucky Leicester didn't take their chances: 13 shots / 5 shots on target vs. our 3 shots / 1 on target.

Our football under Carvalhal has been productive, especially as far as results go, but it certainly hasn't been the brand of football we were promised by "tiny cock" res if we got rid of Siggy/Llorente. Anyone try to score a forum victory because we thrashed a L2 side is a huge idiot. End of.

He's used and stolen another of my recent phrases, "forum victory", bless him, to go along with "tiny cock" which he can't stop saying.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I suppose.

I get it, you want to be me, oh, and you're hurting, we're playing well and it's eating you up inside.

Poor septic tank.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024