Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go go go ... 21:29 - Feb 6 with 16292 viewsspikeee

How refreshing
go go go ... on 01:54 - Feb 7 with 3059 viewsKilkennyjack

go go go ... on 01:42 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Oh my facking god

Toes and fingers curling out of control reading that.

Watching videos of our old manager??? Our new manager of 20 years experience???

Give it a rest will you FFS.

It's nice to see some positivity again though but nobody has given Jenkins any credit once more for this appointment.

And you wonder why the Yanks want to keep him on. Think about it from their perspective.

Well Huw was an opportunist, nothing of this was planned.

How could it have been ? ...with Carlos sacked on 24/12 , before we appointed him on 28/12.

Beware of the Risen People

go go go ... on 02:10 - Feb 7 with 3049 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 01:54 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

How could it have been ? ...with Carlos sacked on 24/12 , before we appointed him on 28/12.

Sacked? Or left by mutual consent?

Also Jenkins has wanted him before.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

go go go ... on 05:36 - Feb 7 with 2974 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 02:10 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Sacked? Or left by mutual consent?

Also Jenkins has wanted him before.....

You obviously didn't pick up the Irony of my origional comment or the exclamation mark at the end of it, never mind .

My point, not that some of the cyber bullies here care, was that Carlos is making us play football once again, we are at least trying to move away from dull uninspiring football and that he is very positive in wanting his forward players to attack not turn around and run backwards with the ball !

As for the comment on Jenkins appointment of Carlos, utterly unfookin believable !! you actually think he tapped up Carlos ? jeez, the only reason why Carlos is here is because he got sacked at another club, had a rep for playing football and came cheap as chips .

The luck on Jenkins mind, is really something else, enough to make a bloke like you think it's part of some great master plan, i'll just go get my tin foil hat fella !
go go go ... on 05:45 - Feb 7 with 2965 viewsWhiterockin

go go go ... on 01:54 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Left by mutual consent on 24/12.
In the box at Liverpool on 26/12.
Interviewed on 27/12.
Appointed on 28/12.

Absolutely no way was he poached.
go go go ... on 10:02 - Feb 7 with 2833 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 05:36 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

You obviously didn't pick up the Irony of my origional comment or the exclamation mark at the end of it, never mind .

My point, not that some of the cyber bullies here care, was that Carlos is making us play football once again, we are at least trying to move away from dull uninspiring football and that he is very positive in wanting his forward players to attack not turn around and run backwards with the ball !

As for the comment on Jenkins appointment of Carlos, utterly unfookin believable !! you actually think he tapped up Carlos ? jeez, the only reason why Carlos is here is because he got sacked at another club, had a rep for playing football and came cheap as chips .

The luck on Jenkins mind, is really something else, enough to make a bloke like you think it's part of some great master plan, i'll just go get my tin foil hat fella !

Why do you think someone having a different opinion on her gives you the right to call peoples bullies? You're the one that goes around making derogatory statements about women and you're up there with the best when it comes to name calling and sticking you're beak into other peoples business when you sense a mob gathering.

Take a long hard look at yourself Anthony.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 10:13]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

go go go ... on 10:47 - Feb 7 with 2785 viewsBrynmill_Jack

go go go ... on 10:02 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Why do you think someone having a different opinion on her gives you the right to call peoples bullies? You're the one that goes around making derogatory statements about women and you're up there with the best when it comes to name calling and sticking you're beak into other peoples business when you sense a mob gathering.

Take a long hard look at yourself Anthony.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 10:13]

You can ease up too. You know the res just loves the attention he gets from his Jenkins friendly posts, being controversial for the sake of controversy. He insults the vast majority of fans who spend their hard earned money following the team as disloyal because they don't like Jenkins or the way he's conducted himself over the last three years. He can b*gger off as I nor any I know have booed the team at all. We've only given the team our unequivocal support.
It's Jenkins fault that he through ego has ballsed the recruitment process over the last 4 years and that goes for managers too. He has got lucky with Carlos but one correct decision doesn't correct make up for the four mistake ridden years that has left us in the precarious position we're in.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

go go go ... on 11:41 - Feb 7 with 2729 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 10:47 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

You can ease up too. You know the res just loves the attention he gets from his Jenkins friendly posts, being controversial for the sake of controversy. He insults the vast majority of fans who spend their hard earned money following the team as disloyal because they don't like Jenkins or the way he's conducted himself over the last three years. He can b*gger off as I nor any I know have booed the team at all. We've only given the team our unequivocal support.
It's Jenkins fault that he through ego has ballsed the recruitment process over the last 4 years and that goes for managers too. He has got lucky with Carlos but one correct decision doesn't correct make up for the four mistake ridden years that has left us in the precarious position we're in.

Did you mean to quote me there a Bryny? My post was to Anthony, not T2C.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

go go go ... on 11:46 - Feb 7 with 2722 viewsYossarian

go go go ... on 22:17 - Feb 6 by WAFU

No - just the 3 assists from him tonight u buffoon.

What feckin game were you watching? Every post from you demonstrates one thing- you’re a know nothin Kung with shit for brains. Now feck off.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

go go go ... on 11:50 - Feb 7 with 2706 viewsbluenile

go go go ... on 11:46 - Feb 7 by Yossarian

What feckin game were you watching? Every post from you demonstrates one thing- you’re a know nothin Kung with shit for brains. Now feck off.

What? You think Narsingh had a bad game?????...........seriously?????

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

go go go ... on 11:52 - Feb 7 with 2699 viewsYossarian

Know nothin C**t. 3 assists....feckin Yank tw*t. He had to be shouted at to run at L2 defenders!!! He tore them all apart did he? Your mates on the Board need to collect their P45’s in May. Now feck off.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

go go go ... on 11:54 - Feb 7 with 2694 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 05:36 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

You have got to be one of the most naive posters on here so let me put this one straight.

Jenkins has been after Carlos for years. He got his man in the end and Yes,we the timing was good, but he GOT his man.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

go go go ... on 11:55 - Feb 7 with 2690 viewsbluenile

go go go ... on 11:52 - Feb 7 by Yossarian

Know nothin C**t. 3 assists....feckin Yank tw*t. He had to be shouted at to run at L2 defenders!!! He tore them all apart did he? Your mates on the Board need to collect their P45’s in May. Now feck off.

Bizarre post............................................

go go go ... on 11:55 - Feb 7 with 2690 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 10:47 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Pissed again Steve?

He didn't get lucky at all, he GOT his man.

You know fack all
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 12:03]

go go go ... on 11:56 - Feb 7 with 2686 viewsswanjackal

This thread is why I love the internet. From zero to 200 on the aggression scale in several posts.

Escalation! Not just for shopping centers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

go go go ... on 11:59 - Feb 7 with 2681 viewsbluenile

go go go ... on 11:56 - Feb 7 by swanjackal

This thread is why I love the internet. From zero to 200 on the aggression scale in several posts.

Escalation! Not just for shopping centers.

go go go ... on 12:02 - Feb 7 with 2670 viewsDarran

go go go ... on 11:54 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

You have got to be one of the most naive posters on here so let me put this one straight.

Jenkins has been after Carlos for years. He got his man in the end and Yes,we the timing was good, but he GOT his man.

How do you know he’s been after him for years?
Any links?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

go go go ... on 12:04 - Feb 7 with 2667 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 12:02 - Feb 7 by Darran

How do you know he’s been after him for years?
Any links?

I just know

go go go ... on 12:10 - Feb 7 with 2653 viewsDarran

go go go ... on 12:04 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

I just know

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

go go go ... on 12:16 - Feb 7 with 2633 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 12:10 - Feb 7 by Darran

lol

And so do you by now 😂😂😂

go go go ... on 12:49 - Feb 7 with 2567 viewstheloneranger

Jenkins first spoke to Carlos quite a while before he became Sheffield Wednesday manager in 2015.

He then tried to sign him as a replacement for Monk in December 2015, and also as a replacement for Guidolin in May 2016, before they gave Francesco a 2 year deal, but each time he knocked Jenkins back.

Carlos was given one match to save his job last December against Wolves, and they lost 1-0.

Suffice to say Carlos was way down the pecking order for the job, but as luck would have it, so many people turned Jenkins down, and Carlos became available....which so far has turned out to be a massive stroke of luck for us!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

go go go ... on 12:53 - Feb 7 with 2551 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 12:49 - Feb 7 by theloneranger

Jenkins first spoke to Carlos quite a while before he became Sheffield Wednesday manager in 2015.

He then tried to sign him as a replacement for Monk in December 2015, and also as a replacement for Guidolin in May 2016, before they gave Francesco a 2 year deal, but each time he knocked Jenkins back.

Carlos was given one match to save his job last December against Wolves, and they lost 1-0.

Suffice to say Carlos was way down the pecking order for the job, but as luck would have it, so many people turned Jenkins down, and Carlos became available....which so far has turned out to be a massive stroke of luck for us!!!

Way down the pecking order since 2015.

Come on, even the most pathetic on here can give some credit to Jenkins for this appointment.

go go go ... on 12:55 - Feb 7 with 2547 viewstheloneranger

go go go ... on 12:53 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Come on, even the most pathetic on here can give some credit to Jenkins for this appointment.

He was way down the pecking order when Clement was sacked

go go go ... on 12:56 - Feb 7 with 2541 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 12:55 - Feb 7 by theloneranger

He was way down the pecking order when Clement was sacked

No he wasn't.

go go go ... on 13:00 - Feb 7 with 2527 viewstheloneranger

go go go ... on 12:56 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

No he wasn't.

He wasn't in the frame until he left Sheffield Wednesday, BUT he was wanted to replace Monk and Guidolin, but refused because he believed he could get Wednesday into the Premier League.

go go go ... on 13:01 - Feb 7 with 2523 viewsvetchonian

go go go ... on 12:53 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

As did many at the end of Monk's first full season where we had our highest ever PL finish....not so many felt the same 6 months later!

Lets see where we finish and more importanly if we are still in the same mess this time next year.

Whilst Im pleased with the Carlos effect...you do wonder how much of his appointment is down to design and planning or "luck" so lets not habd out too many plaudits yet

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024