Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. 17:41 - Feb 14 with 11754 viewsmagicdaps10

He really hates us!!

Goes on to say that Fer and Ayew are big losses, both out for the rest of season injured.

And no, I have not done a typo.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 3720 viewsSwansea93

Let's all send BBC a complaint about this biased first class pr!ck

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 3688 viewsJack_Kass

The BBC needs more Garth Crooks

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:45 - Feb 14 with 3668 viewsAmbergambler

Why do the bbc use him?

He's snidey, smug, irritating, unfunny and looks ridiculous in his Harry Hill shirts.

Can't stand him.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 3654 viewsPhil_S

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:23 - Feb 14 by Swansea93

Let's all send BBC a complaint about this biased first class pr!ck

Perhaps you could share an appropriate wording - it would have more impact that way
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 3621 viewsSwanjaxs

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:49 - Feb 14 by Phil_S

Perhaps you could share an appropriate wording - it would have more impact that way

How about:
Mark Lawrenson is a prìck, please sack him!

Yours Sincerely
Swanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 3618 viewsFlashberryjack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:37 - Feb 14 by Jack_Kass

The BBC needs more Garth Crooks

They've got more than enough crooks.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 21:07 - Feb 14 with 3600 viewspencoedjack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 19:15 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

He's nothing but a doddery mumbling excuse of a human being who probably had his lunch fed to him whilst putting a pin on paper.

Add scruffy to that as well I totally agree
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 21:14 - Feb 14 with 3579 viewsBanosswan

He loves us. He knows playing devil's advocate makes us win. He also puts us in to a relegation battle each year so we have some excitement. Top guy.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 22:33 - Feb 14 with 3493 viewsJack11

He’s a semi functioning alchy
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 22:38 - Feb 14 with 3484 viewshammy

Feck Lawro; let's get a petition to get him removed from the BBC sports team !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 23:20 - Feb 14 with 3447 viewsowainglyndwr

I'm sure he said something about the Swans a good few years back.
His dislike for us.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 23:23 - Feb 14 with 3441 viewsowainglyndwr

Maybe he is the male version of Anne Robinoon she hates the Welsh
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 23:24 - Feb 14 with 3441 viewsswan65split

I think he dislikes us in one game he played a blinder at the Vetch, and the crowd gave him hell every time eh touched the ball.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 23:44 - Feb 14 with 3428 viewsLoyal

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:20 - Feb 14 by Swanjaxs

He did a "gentleman's evening " a few year back in Dublin and for some reason admitted to having a dislike towards anything Welsh , so a very large pinch of salt needs to be taken to whatever this trumpet says regarding ourselves 👍
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 18:25]

Then he is a racist piece of shit.
Looks like he lives in a bus stop with Kenny Samson.
Fck him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 00:11 - Feb 15 with 3400 viewsalibaba

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 01:22 - Feb 15 with 3352 viewsWanderer

So he predicts Swans are going down.

When is Mark Lawrenson going down?.................answers here please....
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 06:28 - Feb 15 with 3290 viewsJethroJack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 00:11 - Feb 15 by alibaba

Exactly....he's pointless!
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 06:35 - Feb 15 with 3287 viewsDr_Winston

Everybody is talking about Mark Lawrenson. His work is done.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 08:20 - Feb 15 with 3212 viewsswanforthemoney

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 20:21 - Feb 14 by Phil_S

Bit like our position on the MOTD running order, does anyone really care? Its a prediction and he is paid to make one. Not worth the airspace to worry about it

I don’t care about the guff from Lawro but if we are higher in MOTD running order, I can go to bed earlier.

I stand in the North Stand

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 10:03 - Feb 15 with 3112 viewsDr_Winston

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 08:20 - Feb 15 by swanforthemoney

I don’t care about the guff from Lawro but if we are higher in MOTD running order, I can go to bed earlier.

Highlights are on Hoofoot about an hour after the game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 10:19 - Feb 15 with 3092 viewsDewi1jack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 08:20 - Feb 15 by swanforthemoney

How much more upset would you be if we were on Channel 5 like our Eastern cousins?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 10:20]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 10:27 - Feb 15 with 3080 viewsPhil_S

Watch the rerun Sunday morning on Catch Up
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 12:43 - Feb 15 with 2982 viewskarnataka

I haven't read this thread but I find it astonishing to believe that there are enough people on here who give enough of a damn about Mark fecking Lawrenson to compile a 2 page thread.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 12:48 - Feb 15 with 2968 viewsPhil_S

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 12:43 - Feb 15 by karnataka

I haven't read this thread but I find it astonishing to believe that there are enough people on here who give enough of a damn about Mark fecking Lawrenson to compile a 2 page thread.

Have you signed the petition?
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 15:26 - Feb 15 with 2860 viewsGlyn1

Lawrenson will be posting his FA Cup predictions at about 8 tonight. Let's see, we're a Premier League side on an excellent run playing, away to, a mid-ranking Championship side.

So does anyone think that he'll forecast us to win?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024