Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. 17:41 - Feb 14 with 11753 viewsmagicdaps10

He really hates us!!

Goes on to say that Fer and Ayew are big losses, both out for the rest of season injured.

And no, I have not done a typo.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 16:38 - Feb 15 with 2595 viewsDewi1jack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 15:26 - Feb 15 by Glyn1

Lawrenson will be posting his FA Cup predictions at about 8 tonight. Let's see, we're a Premier League side on an excellent run playing, away to, a mid-ranking Championship side.

So does anyone think that he'll forecast us to win?

No
I reckon he'll have us down for a 8-1 loss

"Too cocky and confident after beating County. Anything can happen in a 1 off cup game. They should have lost to County who had 3 or 4 shots on target at the Liberty and if they give those chances to a good Wednesday team challenging for promotion then..."

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 16:45 - Feb 15 with 2582 viewssainthelens

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 16:38 - Feb 15 by Dewi1jack

No
I reckon he'll have us down for a 8-1 loss

"Too cocky and confident after beating County. Anything can happen in a 1 off cup game. They should have lost to County who had 3 or 4 shots on target at the Liberty and if they give those chances to a good Wednesday team challenging for promotion then..."

Think that's about right what he'll say. He'll have us losing 2-1.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:11 - Feb 15 with 2526 viewsJack11

Got us down to lose 2-0 the cheeky tvvat
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 2509 viewsGlyn1

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:11 - Feb 15 by Jack11

Got us down to lose 2-0 the cheeky tvvat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42964291

"Lawro is not expecting any surprises in the games on the BBC but is expecting at least one big shock over the weekend.

Swansea boss Carlos Carvalhal goes back to his former side Sheffield Wednesday and Lawro is expecting an unhappy reunion for the Portuguese coach.

"I just have a feeling, quite often when a manager who has just left goes back, everyone wants to prove a point," says Lawro.

"I think this might be the upset of the round."
"

[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 18:39]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:41 - Feb 15 with 2494 viewsJack11

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:37 - Feb 15 by Glyn1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42964291

"Lawro is not expecting any surprises in the games on the BBC but is expecting at least one big shock over the weekend.

Swansea boss Carlos Carvalhal goes back to his former side Sheffield Wednesday and Lawro is expecting an unhappy reunion for the Portuguese coach.

"I just have a feeling, quite often when a manager who has just left goes back, everyone wants to prove a point," says Lawro.

"I think this might be the upset of the round."
"

[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 18:39]

Great logic there. I can’t be bothered to look, but I’d be prepared to wager that statistically he is talking shyte
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:50 - Feb 15 with 2482 viewsAguycalledJack

Didn’t he say on grandstand that cyril the swan as a sports personality tells you all you need to know about the people of Swansea.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 19:01 - Feb 15 with 2461 viewsunion_jack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:41 - Feb 15 by Jack11

Great logic there. I can’t be bothered to look, but I’d be prepared to wager that statistically he is talking shyte

Statistically maybe, but it is a good bet for a 'shock' result.

It's not going to be easy up there that's for certain.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 19:02 - Feb 15 with 2455 views34dfgdf54

He’s predicted a 2-0 loss for Saturday aswell.. sorry if a Ferdy.
Login to get fewer ads

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 19:17 - Feb 15 with 2420 viewsthornabyswan

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:50 - Feb 15 by AguycalledJack

Didn’t he say on grandstand that cyril the swan as a sports personality tells you all you need to know about the people of Swansea.

Yes that was a long time ago I think it was prior to the West Ham replay in the FA Cup he has been a tw@t for a long time.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 19:18 - Feb 15 with 2417 viewsJack11

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 19:01 - Feb 15 by union_jack

Statistically maybe, but it is a good bet for a 'shock' result.

It's not going to be easy up there that's for certain.

It would be far more credible to say home advantage and coming off the back of a good win mid week against high flying Derby. He just chose a ridiculous reason which is not a surprise.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 05:22 - Feb 16 with 2246 viewsGlyn1

Sheffield Wednesday fans react to Lawro's support:

www.owlstalk.co.uk/topic/268388-mark-lawrenson-predicts-an-upset/
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 5:29]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 07:25 - Feb 16 with 2191 viewssP7qupUf

It will be interesting to see when he last predicted a win for us. I can't remember, but who cares!
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 08:38 - Feb 16 with 2159 viewsBanosswan

Each year's final prediction table is on the left of this link.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_by_Seasons.html

Some highlights include Liverpool winning the title last year unbeaten and us being relegated in 14/15 with less than half the points we ended up with.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 08:57 - Feb 16 with 2151 viewsDewi1jack

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 05:22 - Feb 16 by Glyn1

Sheffield Wednesday fans react to Lawro's support:

www.owlstalk.co.uk/topic/268388-mark-lawrenson-predicts-an-upset/
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 5:29]

Came across this bewt called areNOTwhatTHEYseem on their site.
Seems to have Glasgow Carls and Anus's keyboards with the random Capital letters.

How depressing is it that Wednesday beating Swansea would be considered an upset?

I know, I know - 'no divine right' / 'arrogance' / 'stuck in the past' etc...etc...

But seriously - Wednesday beating Swansea would be an upset. It just sounds back-to-front, doesn't it? I never even knew Swansea had a football team until I was approaching my twenties.

Not bad for a deluded, arrogant northern monkey I'spose
A fan of a team that hasn't been in the top division since I think the Millennium year considers not beating us, a top tier team, an upset?
Even our Eastern neighbours have been in the top flight since them

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 09:07 - Feb 16 with 2138 viewsTheKirkyLife

He must get a hate boner every time he see's us in an upcoming match.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 10:36 - Feb 16 with 2091 viewssP7qupUf

We are playing his beloved Brighton next week. What do you think he will predict?
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 10:42 - Feb 16 with 2087 viewsswan65split

Hes a fecking grumpy Bathplug, even Grumpier than me! tw?t
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1973 viewsBournedore

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 18:20 - Feb 14 by Swanjaxs

He did a "gentleman's evening " a few year back in Dublin and for some reason admitted to having a dislike towards anything Welsh , so a very large pinch of salt needs to be taken to whatever this trumpet says regarding ourselves 👍
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 18:25]

Bit rich this isn’t it, given Ian Rush earned him most of his medals. Twunt.
Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 09:40 - Feb 17 with 1891 viewszedlep

Lwaro predicts we will go down.....with Watford and Huddersfield. on 21:41 - Feb 16 by Bournedore

Bit rich this isn’t it, given Ian Rush earned him most of his medals. Twunt.

Probably going to make a complete 4rse of myself here. His prediction right at the start of the season was for those three clubs to go down (coincidence maybe) and West Brom in much better position (another coincidence). I’ve followed this thread and can’t remember anyone pointing it out (but I can’t be bothered checking).
Possible old prediction picked up by OP or lazy journalism?

Whatever, this poor excuse for a pundit has predicted every year but one that we would be relegated. Twl!

Zedzdead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024