Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need Cardiff in the Premier League 00:46 - Mar 24 with 15920 viewsGlyn1

As a nation, yes we do. The benefits would be immense.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:21 - Mar 24 with 3104 viewsBloodyhills

Oh no we don't

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:27 - Mar 24 with 3099 viewsSwanseajill

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 21:25 - Mar 24 by Loyal

You admire me i know, its almost embarressing but maybe ECB can leave you a message in a toilet somewhere ? Apparently it's the new in thing. Pick a pub he will be there shortly 😂

Didn't the Cardiff fans leave an expensive message in the gent toilet in the North stand not so long ago?
I hope their club paid the repair bill, I never did hear if they did.

I've had too many bad memories from that lot, I wouldn't go to Cardiff to watch them, simply because I wouldn't put my hard earned in their pockets.
Be promoted, or stay where they are.... I couldn't give a monkeys.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:40 - Mar 24 with 3071 viewsTNT

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:02 - Mar 24 by byron

Go and wash your mouth out scummer

Being a Jack again today, by?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:45 - Mar 24 with 3064 viewsLord_Bony

"We need Cardiff in the Premier League" like I need a hole in my ass.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:46 - Mar 24 with 3061 viewsBanosswan

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:45 - Mar 24 by Lord_Bony

So you do? Desperately?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:48 - Mar 24 with 3059 viewsLord_Bony

Kinda came out wrong did nt it?

Shoulda said head ...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:58 - Mar 24 with 3039 viewsmonmouth

Post of the year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 23:02 - Mar 24 with 3034 viewsLord_Bony

I should stay off the grape juice.

Login to get fewer ads

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 23:05 - Mar 24 with 3028 viewsTim_Harry

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 23:02 - Mar 24 by Lord_Bony

I should stay off the grape juice.

I'm pretty sure I've come up with with worse after a few ales, pal!
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:18 - Mar 25 with 2956 viewsLoyal

Sit on a Makita mate. Works for me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:11 - Mar 25 with 2871 viewsdobjack2

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 21:09 - Mar 24 by byron

Why hate anything? Life is too short and complex enough without wasting any emotion on trivial stuff. You must have had some form of cushty dream like life if hating anything Cardiff related is important. Get a grip, it’s just football. Practically irrelevant in most people’s lives.

We hate Cardiff City
We hate Cardiff too (and Cardiff)
We hate Cardiff City
And Cardiff we hate you.

Nothing personal by the way.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 18:08 - Mar 25 with 2818 viewsThornburyswan

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 17:16 - Mar 24 by STID2017

Thornbury is just on the other side of the River Severn near Aust

Correct - although Byron may have a point as I moved from Swansea at 18 (almost 40 years ago!) & whilst my love for all things Swansea related has not gone anywhere any interest/distaste for anything related to Cardiff City has certainly gone (unless we get to play them of course!).
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 18:37 - Mar 25 with 2796 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:40 - Mar 24 by TNT

Being a Jack again today, by?

Can’t remember which logon I used....

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 18:58 - Mar 25 with 2784 viewsperplex

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 18:23 - Mar 24 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t get this mindset. There is no ideal scenario in my world which includes the words “Cardiff get promoted”.

That`s ok there are still many on here stuck in the dark ages, prosperity and money coming in to the Welsh economy by having Welsh teams in the Prem is far more important to me than dinosaur mind sets, saying all that beating them is of immense importance as well.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 19:13 - Mar 25 with 2767 viewsplasjack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 18:58 - Mar 25 by perplex

That`s ok there are still many on here stuck in the dark ages, prosperity and money coming in to the Welsh economy by having Welsh teams in the Prem is far more important to me than dinosaur mind sets, saying all that beating them is of immense importance as well.

How many away fans stay in Wales ?, big slice of P/L money is spent on the playing staff plus money for SWP overtime etc.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 21:52 - Mar 25 with 2707 viewsAguycalledJack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 18:58 - Mar 25 by perplex

swansea being the only welsh club in the premiere league is the only thing that puts us on the map in the eyes of the world and the media. .

Cardiff as a city have enough assisstance with their over development and biased funding compared to the rest of wales.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 21:57 - Mar 25 with 2701 viewsLoyal

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 19:13 - Mar 25 by plasjack

How many away fans stay in Wales ?, big slice of P/L money is spent on the playing staff plus money for SWP overtime etc.

Are you aware that the overtime thing is utter bullshit ?
Are there any coppers on here ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:01 - Mar 25 with 2695 viewsDr_Winston

There's a fine line between banter and boring Byron.

Tread it carefully.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:16 - Mar 25 with 2679 viewsTailGunner

I hope they get destroyed as a city and football club. Any order, just Asap please.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:17 - Mar 25 with 2673 viewsgrfn

i dont think we need Cardiff in Prem and i dont wish them well, but some part of me wouldnt mind another Premier League derbies, another oportunity to smash them
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:57 - Mar 26 with 2580 viewsSwans9

I think it would effect how many away fans that come to the liberty. People like to go to new grounds. Also they woukd be after better quality players. Negatives out weigh the plus side of them coming up.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 10:58 - Mar 26 with 2548 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 22:16 - Mar 25 by TailGunner

I hope they get destroyed as a city and football club. Any order, just Asap please.

Destroyed as a city ffs......get a passport and open your eyes

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 11:36 - Mar 26 with 2532 viewscostalotta

We need Cardiff in the EPL as much we need Merthyr, Newport or even Wrexham. They are just another Welsh club and no more important than the aforementioned.

Personally I don’t really care if they come up other than the fact if they do, that they squad is pretty poor and if we do stay up we’re probably get 6 points in the bank.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 12:51 - Mar 26 with 2494 viewsmonmouth

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 11:36 - Mar 26 by costalotta

We need Cardiff in the EPL as much we need Merthyr, Newport or even Wrexham. They are just another Welsh club and no more important than the aforementioned.

Personally I don’t really care if they come up other than the fact if they do, that they squad is pretty poor and if we do stay up we’re probably get 6 points in the bank.

That won't happen. No side ever does the double.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:20 - Mar 26 with 2458 viewscostalotta

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 12:51 - Mar 26 by monmouth

That won't happen. No side ever does the double.

Mon, there’s a first time for everything and we’ve certainly gone and done plenty of first times over the last 7 or 8 years.

If they come up we will get 6 points of them. Nothing is impossible my friend!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024