Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need Cardiff in the Premier League 00:46 - Mar 24 with 16035 viewsGlyn1

As a nation, yes we do. The benefits would be immense.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 10:23 - Mar 24 with 2786 viewslifelong

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 10:07 - Mar 24 by monmouth

They’d have to win a cup in colour too.

They won one 91 years ago mun.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 10:43 - Mar 24 with 2757 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

If Colin W nker is managing them and we stay up........then YES as that will one relegation spot filled, Colin loves to take teams down from the top league, he's really good at it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 11:11 - Mar 24 with 2730 viewsBigPhilG

F*ck scumdiff

Scummy fans, scummy club, scummy manager, scummy team
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:00 - Mar 24 with 2653 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 10:43 - Mar 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

If Colin W nker is managing them and we stay up........then YES as that will one relegation spot filled, Colin loves to take teams down from the top league, he's really good at it.

Who did he take down again? Remind me? He’s taken 8 up I think

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:19 - Mar 24 with 2639 viewsbyron

2027 Bale will score a late winner to secure the double in the fa cup final in his last appearance for us. Minority shareholder Vincent Tan is on the pitch to celebrate 8 years after selling most of his shares to fellow Chinese billionaires. A fantastic season for the bluebirds whilst poor beleaguered Swansea City are relegated from the football league.

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:29 - Mar 24 with 2623 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:00 - Mar 24 by byron

Who did he take down again? Remind me? He’s taken 8 up I think

He's contributed to the relegation from the top league of Notts County, Palace, Sheffield United and QPR.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:36 - Mar 24 with 2624 viewsLord_Bony

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:19 - Mar 24 by byron

2027 Bale will score a late winner to secure the double in the fa cup final in his last appearance for us. Minority shareholder Vincent Tan is on the pitch to celebrate 8 years after selling most of his shares to fellow Chinese billionaires. A fantastic season for the bluebirds whilst poor beleaguered Swansea City are relegated from the football league.

You’re avin a laugh son.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:45 - Mar 24 with 2613 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I expect Tan to sack Warnock or ask him to quietly resign once they are promoted, his record in the top flight is appalling and I am sure he'll want to bring in a more proven manager as their potential if they become a regular Premier League team like us is frightening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:48 - Mar 24 with 2609 viewslonglostjack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:45 - Mar 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I expect Tan to sack Warnock or ask him to quietly resign once they are promoted, his record in the top flight is appalling and I am sure he'll want to bring in a more proven manager as their potential if they become a regular Premier League team like us is frightening.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:56 - Mar 24 with 2590 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:36 - Mar 24 by Lord_Bony

You’re avin a laugh son.

That I am.....life is too short

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:00 - Mar 24 with 2582 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 13:29 - Mar 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

He's contributed to the relegation from the top league of Notts County, Palace, Sheffield United and QPR.

Contributed lol, only manager of one of them wasn’t he? You could say it was a miracle he took notts county and qpr up, bit like us.

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:17 - Mar 24 with 2570 viewsSwanjaxs

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:00 - Mar 24 by byron

Contributed lol, only manager of one of them wasn’t he? You could say it was a miracle he took notts county and qpr up, bit like us.

Bore off Byron you big girls blouse 😀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:21 - Mar 24 with 2564 viewsFlashberryjack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:31 - Mar 24 by icecoldjack

If Cardiff get to the premier league Swansea will become even more redundant in the eyes of the Welsh media and indeed Welsh assembly . We got lucky last time they came up, the whole city is geared up for premier league football there, the shopping centres that are starting to flag need the influx of premier league money and the boost it gives the local economy.

It adds £30 to £40m to our local economy, just by being there, but unlike the plums in Swansea the Cardiff people will use the publicity far better than us.

If you think Cardiff gets too much now, just wait until they have a sustained premier league football club as a focal point for advertising and investment, it will crush south west wales even more.

Anyone that thinks Cardiff being in the premier league is good for Wales is a total fookin' idiot .

Just to add, anyone who complains about all the things cardiff get and the shopping centres and investment around the docks then promptly fooks off to spend the day there and go shopping there is also a fookin' plum !

This 100%
I don't go in for name calling, but the OP is a f*cking idiot.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:25 - Mar 24 with 2546 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:00 - Mar 24 by byron

Only manager of one? Rather undermines your position on this thread.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 14:31 - Mar 24 with 2533 viewsNickyJack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 07:06 - Mar 24 by owainglyndwr

+2

+3
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 15:48 - Mar 24 with 2443 viewsDewi1jack

Aye.
Could you imagine if Real Cardalona got a top manager in like, ohhh I dunno, say Ole Gunnar Solskjær, exactly how far they could go.
Could make Barcelona look like a pub side

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 15:52 - Mar 24 with 2433 viewsThornburyswan

We need to stay in it but I have zero interest in whatever division Cardiff are in, apart from the two matches that would involve us in the event we both end up in the same one.

Waaaaaaaaay too much comment/interest in whatever they get involved in for me.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:37 - Mar 24 with 2393 viewsDJack

...That colour certainly wont be blue.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:49 - Mar 24 with 2372 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 15:52 - Mar 24 by Thornburyswan

We need to stay in it but I have zero interest in whatever division Cardiff are in, apart from the two matches that would involve us in the event we both end up in the same one.

Waaaaaaaaay too much comment/interest in whatever they get involved in for me.

That’s because you live in Thornbury, wherever the hell on Earth that is. People who live in Swansea are completely obsessed with all things Cardiff, they always have been and always will be.
It’s runs far deeper than football, you only have to see non football threads about MTC, Channel 4, electrification of railways or funding for this or that. You are lucky
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 16:52]

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:49 - Mar 24 with 2374 viewsTim_Harry

I'd be surprised if he asked him to resign once they're promoted. Pretty sure he's only recently signed a new contract.

Anyway, I've pretty much given up any hope on them not going up now. They've hit form at just the right time and I'd be amazed if a Warnock team messed it up from this position.

I'd expect next season to go pretty much the same way as their last brief visit to the Prem. Crap teams with a good work ethic usually start off well. That new to the Prem buzz usually gets them a few shock results and a respectable position in the league.
Once that wears off and the reality of being up against better teams every week starts to bite, they'll sink like a stone in no time.

Vince will be happy enough. A season of Premier League income followed by parachute payments will limit his losses nicely until he can find a buyer. If he ever does!
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:56 - Mar 24 with 2358 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:49 - Mar 24 by Tim_Harry

I'd be surprised if he asked him to resign once they're promoted. Pretty sure he's only recently signed a new contract.

Anyway, I've pretty much given up any hope on them not going up now. They've hit form at just the right time and I'd be amazed if a Warnock team messed it up from this position.

I'd expect next season to go pretty much the same way as their last brief visit to the Prem. Crap teams with a good work ethic usually start off well. That new to the Prem buzz usually gets them a few shock results and a respectable position in the league.
Once that wears off and the reality of being up against better teams every week starts to bite, they'll sink like a stone in no time.

Vince will be happy enough. A season of Premier League income followed by parachute payments will limit his losses nicely until he can find a buyer. If he ever does!

He might well bow out in a high, think he’s 70 soon maybe. Maybe go upstairs with a young manager like bellers coming in.

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 17:09 - Mar 24 with 2334 viewsSwanjaxs

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:56 - Mar 24 by byron

He might well bow out in a high, think he’s 70 soon maybe. Maybe go upstairs with a young manager like bellers coming in.

bellers 😂 fuk off you trumpet 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 17:16 - Mar 24 with 2321 viewsSTID2017

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:49 - Mar 24 by byron

That’s because you live in Thornbury, wherever the hell on Earth that is. People who live in Swansea are completely obsessed with all things Cardiff, they always have been and always will be.
It’s runs far deeper than football, you only have to see non football threads about MTC, Channel 4, electrification of railways or funding for this or that. You are lucky
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 16:52]

Thornbury is just on the other side of the River Severn near Aust

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 17:21 - Mar 24 with 2313 viewsTim_Harry

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 16:56 - Mar 24 by byron

I wouldn't have thought so. He's always come across to me as the kind of guy who enjoys what he does and would be up for the challenge of proving himself in the Prem as long as he's allowed.

Although I do like your idea of Bellamy replacing Warnock. Has a certain Solskjaer replacing Malky ring to it!
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 17:32 - Mar 24 with 2290 viewsmonmouth

It is such a shame they will get up in the last year of their parachute. Next year they would have been royally f*cked. As we’ve always known though, they are the cockroaches of football, so they will definitely make it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024