Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year 18:26 - Mar 25 with 8002 viewsJackfath

Anyone?

At the moment I'm entered in a couple of triathlons.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:28 - Mar 25 with 3316 viewsDarran

100 yard hop in the summer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:48 - Mar 25 with 3294 viewsCooperman

147 dart finish.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:53 - Mar 25 with 3290 viewsTheFranchise

I'm looking to get back to lifting comps, hopefully it'll help my head. So far, so good.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:53 - Mar 25 with 3290 viewsJackfath

Another quality thread ruined by the usual suspects.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:54 - Mar 25 with 3287 viewsJackfath

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:53 - Mar 25 by TheFranchise

I'm looking to get back to lifting comps, hopefully it'll help my head. So far, so good.

How's the training going?

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:55 - Mar 25 with 3282 viewsTheFranchise

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:54 - Mar 25 by Jackfath

How's the training going?

It's tough but i'm hitting my programmed numbers. Thanks for asking.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:58 - Mar 25 with 3274 viewsJackfath

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:55 - Mar 25 by TheFranchise

It's tough but i'm hitting my programmed numbers. Thanks for asking.

Nightmare getting into the habit. I am battling myself continually. Dreadful.

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 19:00 - Mar 25 with 3272 viewsDJack

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 18:53 - Mar 25 by Jackfath

Another quality thread ruined by the usual suspects.

It's not a quality thread though. It may become one but it is most certainly not yet. So you should have said "Another thread ruined by the usual suspects." Hope this helps.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 19:06 - Mar 25 with 3262 viewsJackfath

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 19:00 - Mar 25 by DJack

It's not a quality thread though. It may become one but it is most certainly not yet. So you should have said "Another thread ruined by the usual suspects." Hope this helps.

How ironic.

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 19:31 - Mar 25 with 3247 viewsdickythorpe

Good luck to all. Enjoy it is my advice, don't let it get you down.
I went back to some weight training a month back and I'm lifting tiny weights, but I'm enjoying it and feel healthier for it.
I'm not even looking ahead and creating goals, I just do it when I feel like it.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 19:51 - Mar 25 with 3223 viewsswan85

I have a target of 2000 miles cycling to and from work, done 600 so far this year. But with travel and holidays need to try and achieve about 95 more rides. It's 21 miles total a day, can't do everyone it gets knackering. Keep eyeing an electric bike though, conscience tells me no at the moment!
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:31 - Mar 25 with 3198 viewsPhil_S

Got many running goals - 1000 miles in the year will include at least 6 half marathons and the Snowdon marathon in October

Add to that quite a few more races thrown in as well.

Not setting time goals at the moment - already under 2 hours for the half marathon which was the first goal
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:34 - Mar 25 with 3194 viewsJackfath

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:31 - Mar 25 by Phil_S

Got many running goals - 1000 miles in the year will include at least 6 half marathons and the Snowdon marathon in October

Not setting time goals at the moment - already under 2 hours for the half marathon which was the first goal

Impressive.

That Snowdon marathon is a bit hilly mind!

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:42 - Mar 25 with 3184 viewslifelong

I have 3 goals for this year regarding walking, I have done them all previously but not for many years.

1. The Varteg mountain.
2. Pen y Fan.
3 Snowdon.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:45 - Mar 25 with 3169 viewsPhil_S

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:34 - Mar 25 by Jackfath

Impressive.

That Snowdon marathon is a bit hilly mind!

You reckon?
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:47 - Mar 25 with 3167 viewsDarran

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:31 - Mar 25 by Phil_S

What a man. 😍

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:52 - Mar 25 with 3155 viewsSirjohnalot

10th Maraathon in Stirling at the end of April, been training really hard, hoping to crack 3.40-3.45, summer of fell races and Snowdonia Marathon in October. 3rd time at that race. Best race of the year.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 21:21 - Mar 25 with 3133 viewsAguycalledJack

At the age of 43 just taken up kickboxing Personal goal lose 2 stone and maybe get a fight in before the end of 2018.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 21:34 - Mar 25 with 3113 viewsSirjohnalot

Snowdonia is a brilliant race. Best one I've ever done. The atmosphere is fantastic and Llaneberis is a beautiful place to see. The Heights is a great pub and Y Pantri is a nice place to eat. Message me near the time if you need someone to show you around as I'll be there again.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 21:59 - Mar 25 with 3090 viewsmonmouth

Would like to do another marathon before I'm 60 next year, but realistically no chance as about a stone too heavy to comfortably get round, and keep injuring myself with my old muscles and tendons. So sensibly, just a couple of 10Ks and halfs but try and get a bit lighter and do them properly and get near 45mins and 1.40 by the autumn. That'll be challenge enough for me now.

Or I'll just say f**k it and maintain my downward fitness trajectory and be less obsessive. Yep. Much more likely.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 12:03 - Mar 26 with 3008 viewsGreatBritton

I walked a mile today. In my own shoes though. No empathy here.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 12:17 - Mar 26 with 2995 viewscsf

Got on the (new) bike for the first time yesterday. Hoping to ride a leg of the 2015 Tour De France that includes Alpe D'Huez in September. And lose 3 stone between now and September.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 13:12 - Mar 26 with 2974 viewsBlasterJack

Qualification for the Welsh Castles Relay should be top of your list!!!

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 13:47 - Mar 26 with 2948 viewsLeonWasGod

Don't. Too many false starts in recent years and I'm recovering from a torn calf. I'd like to get back into some running, a bit more cycling and then back into tri (been about 6 years since my last). Whether II get round to making it happen is another thing.
Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 15:40 - Mar 26 with 2902 viewsswanforthemoney

Personal sporting goals and targets for the remainder of the year on 20:42 - Mar 25 by lifelong

I have 3 goals for this year regarding walking, I have done them all previously but not for many years.

1. The Varteg mountain.
2. Pen y Fan.
3 Snowdon.

I did Cader Idris last summer. Stunning views. Im wondering whether to try Ben Nevis this summer.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024