Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well said Jeremy Corbyn 13:22 - Apr 4 with 6272 viewsDarran

Boris Johnson does have some serious questions to answer.
The prick should be sacked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:26 - Apr 5 with 1990 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The only Country ever to manufacture this Nerve agent is Russian. They created it. Just another recent case of Russian snubbing all civilised behaviour.
1) Invade Crimea
2) Invade Ukrane
3) Shoot down a civilian plane over Ukraine
4) Attempt to kill two British citizens
5) Support Syria in it's use of chemical weapons in Syria
6) Bomb civilians in Syria

Of course Russia will deny they are responsible for any of the above.
Corbyn has proved he is not fit to lead the Labour party. He should be supporting the UK and condemning Russia's breach of international law.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:51 - Apr 5 with 1975 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:26 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

The only Country ever to manufacture this Nerve agent is Russian. They created it. Just another recent case of Russian snubbing all civilised behaviour.
1) Invade Crimea
2) Invade Ukrane
3) Shoot down a civilian plane over Ukraine
4) Attempt to kill two British citizens
5) Support Syria in it's use of chemical weapons in Syria
6) Bomb civilians in Syria

Of course Russia will deny they are responsible for any of the above.
Corbyn has proved he is not fit to lead the Labour party. He should be supporting the UK and condemning Russia's breach of international law.

Well your first para is just plainly wrong. We don't know how many countries have this brand of nerve gas. I say 'brand' as there are loads of different versions about and the original it seems was manufactured in the Ukraine.
The points you have raised are fair enough but we can't base our findings on 'they dun it because they are nasty men'.
We have to prove THIS case. If the evidence is there then I would have hoped for far more clarity than what we are getting from the buffoon Johnson.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:58 - Apr 5 with 1972 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:51 - Apr 5 by Private_Partz

Well your first para is just plainly wrong. We don't know how many countries have this brand of nerve gas. I say 'brand' as there are loads of different versions about and the original it seems was manufactured in the Ukraine.
The points you have raised are fair enough but we can't base our findings on 'they dun it because they are nasty men'.
We have to prove THIS case. If the evidence is there then I would have hoped for far more clarity than what we are getting from the buffoon Johnson.

If is smells like a rose it is a rose.
Just ask your self who else but Russia would want to kill them?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:17 - Apr 5 with 1965 viewsJack_Meoff

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:58 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

This thread isn't about the 'whodunnit' though is it? It's about calling out our Foreign Secretary for blatant lying during a TV interview. You're the one extrapolating.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:27 - Apr 5 with 1955 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:51 - Apr 5 by Private_Partz

A spokesman for the Russian government came out on TV and said anyone with the right fertiliser and a university education could make these kind of nerve agents. They were designed to be made quickly and easily.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:28 - Apr 5 with 1953 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:27 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

A spokesman for the Russian government came out on TV and said anyone with the right fertiliser and a university education could make these kind of nerve agents. They were designed to be made quickly and easily.

Are you daft enough to believe that?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:30 - Apr 5 with 1951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:17 - Apr 5 by Jack_Meoff

This thread isn't about the 'whodunnit' though is it? It's about calling out our Foreign Secretary for blatant lying during a TV interview. You're the one extrapolating.

He said the Russians did it. That is hardly a lie unless you are a commie.

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:33 - Apr 5 with 1945 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:28 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

Are you daft enough to believe that?

He's not the only one who said it either. I think you should look in to what the general academic / scientific community has said before you discount what he says.

We're you dumb enough to believe Boris? You were weren't you and what he said was an outright lie!

Login to get fewer ads

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:37 - Apr 5 with 1938 viewsJack_Meoff

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:30 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

Ffs, he said that he was told by Porton Down the nerve agent originated from Russia. Porton Down said on Tuesday they couldn't identify where it came from. So he lied. This is a separate issue from saying who did it. Why is this hard for you to grasp?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:40 - Apr 5 with 1936 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:37 - Apr 5 by Jack_Meoff

Ffs, he said that he was told by Porton Down the nerve agent originated from Russia. Porton Down said on Tuesday they couldn't identify where it came from. So he lied. This is a separate issue from saying who did it. Why is this hard for you to grasp?

Only Russia has the formula and only Russia has ever made it. Ergo it came from Russia. Why is it so hard for you to grasp this simple fact?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:41 - Apr 5 with 1934 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:30 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

Wow blind faith!
This is an international crisis iwhich could start a Cold War or even worse. Armed conflict and even nuclear.
We need a much higher level of debate than that.
The big worry for me is you have just summarised the entire argument this bunch of incompetent Tories have. Statesmen they most certainly are not.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Apr 5 with 1929 viewsJack_Meoff

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:40 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

Only Russia has the formula and only Russia has ever made it. Ergo it came from Russia. Why is it so hard for you to grasp this simple fact?

Oh my f*cking days. You're missing the point so spectacularly.

I'm not saying it wasn't Russia ffs. You're arguing something completely different.

I'm saying Johnson has been called out for lying. Which he did.

Comprende?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:46 - Apr 5 with 1928 viewsWarwickHunt

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:41 - Apr 5 by Private_Partz

Wow blind faith!
This is an international crisis iwhich could start a Cold War or even worse. Armed conflict and even nuclear.
We need a much higher level of debate than that.
The big worry for me is you have just summarised the entire argument this bunch of incompetent Tories have. Statesmen they most certainly are not.

Nuclear? Oh FFS, mun!
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:50 - Apr 5 with 1919 viewsWarwickHunt

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:13 - Apr 5 with 1873 viewsDafyddHuw

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:21 - Apr 4 by Lohengrin

”Just how does an upbringing of Eton and Oxford prepare you to vote on legislation like Universal Benefit?

Are you asking an open question there or advocating some sort of participatory interdiction in the legislative process based on background and/or bank balance?

I'm asking how a member of the super-elite, who probably has to look up the meaning of the term "food bank", and who has never shown any capacity for empathy, can have any valid input when passing laws which affect people's lives when he has absolutely no concept of what problems those people are experiencing.

Simple question really.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:26 - Apr 5 with 1862 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:50 - Apr 5 by WarwickHunt

You should see the Qatari version.......

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:26 - Apr 5 with 1862 viewsGowerjack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:13 - Apr 5 by DafyddHuw

I'm asking how a member of the super-elite, who probably has to look up the meaning of the term "food bank", and who has never shown any capacity for empathy, can have any valid input when passing laws which affect people's lives when he has absolutely no concept of what problems those people are experiencing.

Simple question really.

No no no.

You've got it all wrong.

He has the " common touch" apparently...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Apr 5 with 1852 viewssherpajacob

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 08:58 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

"If is smells like a rose it is a rose. "

- could be one of Curt's farts

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:52 - Apr 5 with 1842 viewssherpajacob

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 09:40 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

"Only Russia has the formula "

Yet Porton Down have identified it?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 12:59 - Apr 5 with 1814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:52 - Apr 5 by sherpajacob

I bet he failed his comprehension test in junior school.
Either that or he willfully ignores all evidence that contravenes his beliefs

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:18 - Apr 5 with 1777 viewswestwalesed

PMSL

You actually believe that nonsense?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:19 - Apr 5 with 1776 viewswestwalesed

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 11:52 - Apr 5 by sherpajacob

Oh my days, they've got samples of it, probably because our agents working inside the Soviet Union secured it.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:44 - Apr 5 with 1754 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:19 - Apr 5 by westwalesed

Oh my days, they've got samples of it, probably because our agents working inside the Soviet Union secured it.

Nah, you can make it from fertiliser, see post above, in your garden shed apparently.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:47 - Apr 5 with 1748 viewsHighjack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:44 - Apr 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Nah, you can make it from fertiliser, see post above, in your garden shed apparently.

Only if you've been to university and gained at least a 2.2 in media studies.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 15:06 - Apr 5 with 1732 viewssherpajacob

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:19 - Apr 5 by westwalesed

You mean our double agents.

maybe one of them got his daughter to smuggle some out and take it to Porton Down, nr Salisbury

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024