Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today.. 08:22 - May 5 with 6183 viewsdale1968

So our 46 game season comes down to a final nail biting 90 minutes.
No point going over all the what if this or what if that had happened again.
What will be will be.
Lets just get behind the Lads and hope that we can do enough to ensure we are going to Sunderland and not Forest Green next season.
In the words of Vinnie Jones It's Gonna be emotional...
Up The Dale

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Today.. on 08:33 - May 5 with 5080 viewsgeraldo

Today will be all about attitude and not just the players. Hill needs to START with our best attacking line -up of Davies and Hendo with Inman playing just behind.
There should be no room for JT and Gillam and Calvin should be on the bench.
Unfortunately due to the ridiculous kick off time I will not be able to make it and wonder what kind of crowd we will get in view of the 5.30 start?
Today.. on 08:54 - May 5 with 5036 viewsTVOS1907

Today.. on 08:33 - May 5 by geraldo

Today will be all about attitude and not just the players. Hill needs to START with our best attacking line -up of Davies and Hendo with Inman playing just behind.
There should be no room for JT and Gillam and Calvin should be on the bench.
Unfortunately due to the ridiculous kick off time I will not be able to make it and wonder what kind of crowd we will get in view of the 5.30 start?

Probably one of the best crowds of the season given the importance of the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today.. on 08:55 - May 5 with 5033 viewspafcprogs

On behalf of all Argyle fans best of luck from the Green ( and for one day only) and Rochdale Blue Army from our forward base at Gillingham

There will be over two thousand of us there nervously watching through our fingers and cheering every goal you score ...three would be really helpful given how few we score away

Really hope you put it over the Addicks and that Oldham mess up....

Come on Hilly, remember you're a Janner....

Up the Dale ( today!!!!)
Today.. on 08:59 - May 5 with 5021 viewsdingdangblue

Yes - what has gone is gone - the most important thing is getting those 3 points no matter what. If that is not enough then at least we have done everything possible today. We should assume that Oldham won't be able to win at Northampton - the pressure is on them as it's theirs to lose. The Oldham fans are quite rightly worried because they are not scoring goals or playing well - at least we have been scoring and playing some decent football - just shooting ourselves in the foot and throwing away points. And we also have Henderson back! Our talisman,best player and inspiration - come on Dale, we can do this!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Today.. on 09:29 - May 5 with 4929 viewsNinco

What is a concern is that Northampton are looking to field two youngsters in place of two injured first team players, which will no doubt give Oldham the advantage...

Midfielder Matt Crooks (hamstring) is a doubt for Saturday’s final game of the season at home to Oldham, KO 5.30pm, while Aaron Phillips (thigh) remains sidelined.

"Matt has been struggling with his hamstring for a while now," said caretaker boss Dean Austin.

"He had cramp after about 60 minutes on Saturday and I could see he was struggling.

"We will monitor him in training before making a decision for Saturday."

Austin has meanwhile confirmed that youngsters Sean Whaler and Morgan Roberts could potentially feature against the Latics.

"They have both trained with the group again this week and have done really well," he said.

"They will both definitely be in the squad and I feel that one of them will be on the bench at the very least."
Today.. on 09:58 - May 5 with 4844 viewssmaclad1

5.30 kick off my a*se.

"Final nailbiting 90 minutes"? I'm on the edge NOW!!!
Today.. on 10:12 - May 5 with 4804 viewsfunkkk

After having resigned myself to relegation all week I've allowed myself to think 'what if...' this morning. It's the hope that kills you.

Nerves are gonna be shot come 5.30!
Today.. on 10:25 - May 5 with 4759 viewsmeeee

Charlton planning to rest a few players should certainly help us
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/16202289.Charlton_caretaker_boss_out
Login to get fewer ads

Today.. on 10:30 - May 5 with 4732 viewsNinco

Today.. on 10:25 - May 5 by meeee

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/16202289.Charlton_caretaker_boss_out

That doesn't make any sense as after today, the entire squad will be rested for 3 months.
Today.. on 10:53 - May 5 with 4665 viewsSaxonDale

Today.. on 10:25 - May 5 by meeee

Always knew Lee Bowyer was a great man.
Today.. on 10:57 - May 5 with 4646 viewsD_Alien

Today.. on 08:54 - May 5 by TVOS1907

Probably one of the best crowds of the season given the importance of the game.

With the kick off time, weather and circumstances, it'll likely be a well-oiled crowd

That usually means stronger reactions to the ebb & flo of the game...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today.. on 11:17 - May 5 with 4587 viewsYouTubeDale

The well-oiled Crown Oil Arena...especially if we stay up !!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Today.. on 11:33 - May 5 with 4532 viewsScunnydale

Had a strange dream last night.

At the final whistle we were all singing:
We wish you luck as we wave you goodbye
Cheerio oh Biffos, say goodbye.

Let’s hope it was a premonition. Whatever happens between now and then will be a stern test of our mettle. It’s the most nerve-wracking match I’ll have seen, but let’s make sure we’re all singing from the same hymn sheet and give the team the best support we can.

In the meantime, I’ll be listening to I Am Kloot’s I Believe on repeat on the way over.

“We say we can't, we know we shan't, well of course we shall. I have seen and I believe”.

Up the Dale
Today.. on 11:38 - May 5 with 4497 viewspnc4eva1

I'm praying for a Dale win and Joe Bunny to score an injury time winner / equaliser

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Today.. on 12:10 - May 5 with 4395 viewsDiddyDave

The point is,we should never have reached this shambolic situation in the first place. All I`ll say is this;it`s up to the players to show that they,KH and Dale want to stay up. No more stupid sendings off,own goals, missed penalties,dropped balls,the whole charade. No fkn excuses.
Today.. on 12:22 - May 5 with 4351 viewsDaleiLama

Whole "raft" of emotions (fecking hate that expression) today. Looking forward to the atmosphere, especially if the crowd really gets behind the lads (which they should do). But the flip side is we have everything to lose and nothing to "win". I just hope Keith Hill's blue and white army can march away from the COA with our collective heads held high after giving a good account of ourselves and we aren't thinking if only we hadn't bottled it, or worse, shot ourselves in the foot. If other results go our way, I expect the resultant sigh of relief at the final whistle will be heard on Pluto.

Is it only me wondering what DA will be pairing with his fuschia lippy too? I'm going with a yellow flower-patterend mini sun-dress!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Today.. on 12:39 - May 5 with 4292 viewsSuddenLad

Today.. on 12:22 - May 5 by DaleiLama

Whole "raft" of emotions (fecking hate that expression) today. Looking forward to the atmosphere, especially if the crowd really gets behind the lads (which they should do). But the flip side is we have everything to lose and nothing to "win". I just hope Keith Hill's blue and white army can march away from the COA with our collective heads held high after giving a good account of ourselves and we aren't thinking if only we hadn't bottled it, or worse, shot ourselves in the foot. If other results go our way, I expect the resultant sigh of relief at the final whistle will be heard on Pluto.

Is it only me wondering what DA will be pairing with his fuschia lippy too? I'm going with a yellow flower-patterend mini sun-dress!

............with scarlet high-heeled stilettos.....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Today.. on 12:43 - May 5 with 4278 viewssoulboy

One massive plus factor today, the maestro known as Hendo is back.
Today.. on 13:34 - May 5 with 4162 viewsD_Alien

Today.. on 12:22 - May 5 by DaleiLama

I'm undecided

It takes me ages to get ready before venturing out, and i've tried on a whole raft of outfits. I might do a TM and, despite the warmth, go for leather trousers with a chiffon blouse and kitten heels (sorry to disappoint SL)

Just in case Hendo scores, i'll be wearing my best knickers

[Post edited 5 May 2018 13:37]

Today.. on 13:47 - May 5 with 4128 viewsKenBoon

I accepted relegation after the Blackpool defeat, but all the games in hand, inproved performances in the league and the excellent Spurs performances gave hope. Like they say, it’s the hope that kills you. Should we go down then I feel a lot more positive about next season now, than I did in January. I’ll take that as a plus, and that we at least fought to survive, unlike last time when we accepted it when we still had a good chance of survival.
Today.. on 14:07 - May 5 with 4063 viewsValleySaddler

So much to say about this season but that's for another day.
I just want us to take care of our business and hopefully the football gods are with us....
UPTHEDALE!!
Today.. on 14:50 - May 5 with 3914 viewsDaleiLama

Today.. on 13:34 - May 5 by D_Alien

I'm undecided

It takes me ages to get ready before venturing out, and i've tried on a whole raft of outfits. I might do a TM and, despite the warmth, go for leather trousers with a chiffon blouse and kitten heels (sorry to disappoint SL)

Just in case Hendo scores, i'll be wearing my best knickers

[Post edited 5 May 2018 13:37]

Leather trousers in this heat? If Hendo does get in your knicks Gawd help him!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Today.. on 15:37 - May 5 with 3788 viewsD_Alien

Today.. on 14:50 - May 5 by DaleiLama

Leather trousers in this heat? If Hendo does get in your knicks Gawd help him!

I'm hoping there'll be no rash decisions from him today

Today.. on 16:40 - May 5 with 3670 viewsCanadaDale

With the time difference I’ve been up and about around the house 4hrs before kickoff time and it’s killing me waiting for the game to start. I feel for everyone back home having to wait all day for it.
Nervous wreck waiting for this final 90 minutes that will decide our fate. Might take the dog for a 3rd walk of the morning to de stress.
All I can ask for is that hill picks an attacking lineup and the players leave it all out there in the pitch knowing they did everything they could today. I’ll be pissed off if every player doesn’t leave that pitch with burning lungs having given everything!
Up The Dale!
[Post edited 5 May 2018 16:42]
Today.. on 17:30 - May 5 with 3514 viewsNigeriamark

Today.. on 16:40 - May 5 by CanadaDale

With the time difference I’ve been up and about around the house 4hrs before kickoff time and it’s killing me waiting for the game to start. I feel for everyone back home having to wait all day for it.
Nervous wreck waiting for this final 90 minutes that will decide our fate. Might take the dog for a 3rd walk of the morning to de stress.
All I can ask for is that hill picks an attacking lineup and the players leave it all out there in the pitch knowing they did everything they could today. I’ll be pissed off if every player doesn’t leave that pitch with burning lungs having given everything!
Up The Dale!
[Post edited 5 May 2018 16:42]

same her. It kicks of at 7.30 PM here ( Ukraine). I have been walking around Kiev killing time as it is my first weekend here. On the positive side the first supermarket I walked into sells Wychwood Fire catcher beer and St Austells Proper Job IPA which means at least I can watch the game on Follow & feels t home

Enjoy the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024