Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard 13:04 - May 27 with 6462 viewslatchford

Lampard is apparently speaking to Derby about becoming their manager. Can’t understand why we wouldn’t be interested. Young manager, Good contacts, seems very intelligent. Perfect for us in my opinion
Lampard on 22:19 - May 27 with 1619 viewsWingstandwood

Lampard on 16:19 - May 27 by Darran

Anyway just for the record I’m not completely against Lampard especially as Christine and I go back a long way.

Please tell me? How come you have a knack for mixing with the rich and famous? Have you got some kind of backstage pass collection or something?

*Edit* There (Think its an urban myth myself!) a thing going around Loughor that ex-US president Obama is on actual first name terms with you and has actually phoned you more than once. I am extremely sceptical (not of born yesterday type) so can you please destroy that myth so I can get one over the very person who told me it!
[Post edited 27 May 2018 22:25]

Argus!

Lampard on 22:26 - May 27 with 1594 viewsthornabyswan

Lampard on 22:19 - May 27 by Wingstandwood

Please tell me? How come you have a knack for mixing with the rich and famous? Have you got some kind of backstage pass collection or something?

*Edit* There (Think its an urban myth myself!) a thing going around Loughor that ex-US president Obama is on actual first name terms with you and has actually phoned you more than once. I am extremely sceptical (not of born yesterday type) so can you please destroy that myth so I can get one over the very person who told me it!

He is like Forrest fukcing Gump pops up everywhere

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lampard on 22:28 - May 27 with 1588 viewsWingstandwood

Lampard on 22:26 - May 27 by thornabyswan

He is like Forrest fukcing Gump pops up everywhere

How the f#ck he gets into these places to have access to be in the company of some of these people is beyond me? There must be some rational explanation?

Argus!

Lampard on 22:29 - May 27 with 1584 viewsDarran

Lampard on 22:19 - May 27 by Wingstandwood

It’s top secret but I do have Smellys (that’s a private joke between him and I because his initials ate BO) phone number.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lampard on 23:46 - May 27 with 1532 viewscentrestandswan

A good deal of Darran's showbiz cronies regularly visit Cimla for its friendly welcome and Neath's special ambiance and cuisine," is that fried or deep fried Sir Madam? "

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Lampard on 00:27 - May 28 with 1505 viewsDJack

Lampard on 16:48 - May 27 by giantstoneater

She makes a rubbish breakfast!!

Only if you are shit in the sack...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024