Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel / Gaza 13:23 - Jun 3 with 15991 viewsNeath_Jack

Right then, can someone explain to me (in simple terms) what the craic is out there?

I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.

Who are Fatah/Hamas/PLO and whoever else is there.

Who's fighting for what?

Just that i'm reading a book at the moment and a chap is out there and he's naming all these different groups and i don't know what's what.

No opinions, just facts please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Israel / Gaza on 19:15 - Jun 9 with 1354 viewsLohengrin

Israel / Gaza on 19:12 - Jun 9 by exiledclaseboy

If this was the 1980sI’d be Des O’Connor or Michael Barrymore (before the suspicious bumming related swimming pool death)

I see you cast more in the Russell Harty mould.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Israel / Gaza on 19:16 - Jun 9 with 1353 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel / Gaza on 19:15 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

I'd have you as more of a Michael Parkinson.

A safe pair of hands if you will.

I like that. The Michael Parkinson of Planet Swans. I may update my signature.

Poll: Tory leader

Israel / Gaza on 19:16 - Jun 9 with 1349 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 19:15 - Jun 9 by Lohengrin

I see you cast more in the Russell Harty mould.

F*cking ouch!!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Israel / Gaza on 19:17 - Jun 9 with 1346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel / Gaza on 19:16 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

F*cking ouch!!

Ignore him. He knows I’m all man.

Poll: Tory leader

Israel / Gaza on 19:18 - Jun 9 with 1343 viewsLohengrin

Israel / Gaza on 19:17 - Jun 9 by exiledclaseboy

Ignore him. He knows I’m all man.

FFS don’t tell them how I know!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Israel / Gaza on 19:20 - Jun 9 with 1339 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel / Gaza on 19:18 - Jun 9 by Lohengrin

FFS don’t tell them how I know!!

How do you know?
Israel / Gaza on 19:23 - Jun 9 with 1335 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 19:03 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

Blimey, that’s the longest answer that doesn’t answer the question, that I’ve ever seen. I’ll ask you another while you think of the first one:

What was it specifically that you didn’t like about this thread? It was a genuine question that I wanted broken down in easy to understand way as I was in the middle of reading something else, as pointed out in my OP.

But before you answer that one, answer my previous question please.

And for a Brucie bonus, why didn’t you go after ECB, when his reply to you was far more beastly than my one was.

Come on man concentrate, I like the thread, if you still can not see the point and think I do not like the thread I`m just trying to explain to you that I think you are an attention seeker asking a question when you know yourself you would get a correct answer no doubt from an expert on the matter if you had simply typed it into your search engine, no one really know`s on here mun I certainly do not, and neither do the rest of the forum members, there are a few who think they do but in reality have not got a clue as for ECB no doubt a long time forum buddy and dweller like yourself who will stick up for you through thick and thin bless him.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 19:28]
Israel / Gaza on 19:31 - Jun 9 with 1317 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 19:23 - Jun 9 by perplex

Come on man concentrate, I like the thread, if you still can not see the point and think I do not like the thread I`m just trying to explain to you that I think you are an attention seeker asking a question when you know yourself you would get a correct answer no doubt from an expert on the matter if you had simply typed it into your search engine, no one really know`s on here mun I certainly do not, and neither do the rest of the forum members, there are a few who think they do but in reality have not got a clue as for ECB no doubt a long time forum buddy and dweller like yourself who will stick up for you through thick and thin bless him.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 19:28]

You're not very good at this forum thing are you?

I'll reproduce part of my OP for you:

"I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.

Who's fighting for what? "

What that means is that i wasn't looking for opinions, i was looking for facts on just who those militias were. There is a definitive answer for each of them, not opinion based. So yes, there are plenty on here who know who they are and what side they're on, as was evidenced by the many helpful posters.

You seem to have got yourself all wound up and confused over something that i didn't even ask, in fact i also typed this in my OP:

"I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.".

And

"No opinions, just facts please".

Now as interesting as you are, i'm going to have to add you to the list of people on here that i don't pay any attention to, no offence intended obviously, it's just you make things up to have a pop.

Good evening sir.

Login to get fewer ads

Israel / Gaza on 18:06 - Jun 10 with 1257 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 19:31 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

You're not very good at this forum thing are you?

I'll reproduce part of my OP for you:

"I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.

Who's fighting for what? "

What that means is that i wasn't looking for opinions, i was looking for facts on just who those militias were. There is a definitive answer for each of them, not opinion based. So yes, there are plenty on here who know who they are and what side they're on, as was evidenced by the many helpful posters.

You seem to have got yourself all wound up and confused over something that i didn't even ask, in fact i also typed this in my OP:

"I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.".

And

"No opinions, just facts please".

Now as interesting as you are, i'm going to have to add you to the list of people on here that i don't pay any attention to, no offence intended obviously, it's just you make things up to have a pop.

Good evening sir.

Blimy are you still trying to defend yourself, so lets try another way of going about thing`s, yes I know and I think everyone knows the meaning of your thread starter, you keep saying your not interested in views, or who is wrong or right and and your not interested in opinions I get it mun, you are just looking for facts on who the Militas are, so basically you just need to Google an expert on the matter, and you have your answer, so as I say your just attention seeking on a forum, and you think I`m wound up, but in reality I`m the one having fun here and your the one constantly defending yourself, all you need to do is accept your a forum dwelling attention seeker and you will feel lot better, hope thing`s will now register in your mindset
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 18:18]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024