Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! 08:26 - Jul 26 with 9159 viewsconnell10

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is all.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! on 20:12 - Jul 27 with 1289 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I took the day off as where i'm working the aircon is off as we turned off the breakers and it's like walkin out of Durban airport. (electrocuted once a year is enough for me)

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 20:13]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! on 22:48 - Jul 28 with 1196 viewscolinallcars

ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! on 23:59 - Jul 26 by qprjeff1882

Worked in a factory sweat box of 32°c in winter and 37/39°c in the summer for 10 years with no air flow or air con. No open windows either. And bosses that would tell you off for going to get drinks and taking heat breaks while they sat in their nice air con offices.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 0:00]

I worked in a warehouse in Park Royal during the heatwave of 76. It had glass windows in the roof which made the heat even worse. I complained to the manager in his nice cool office. “Well Colin “ he said casually “ take a gang up on to the roof and paint the windows white “
I quit that afternoon.
ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! on 10:48 - Jul 29 with 1109 viewsTacticalR

ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! on 22:48 - Jul 28 by colinallcars

I worked in a warehouse in Park Royal during the heatwave of 76. It had glass windows in the roof which made the heat even worse. I complained to the manager in his nice cool office. “Well Colin “ he said casually “ take a gang up on to the roof and paint the windows white “
I quit that afternoon.

The heat in the processing room was one of the factors that led to the beginning of the Grunwick strike.

Air hostess clique

ITS TOOOOOOOO HOT! on 12:51 - Jul 30 with 999 viewsR_from_afar

Some surprising things it has been too hot for:
- Nuclear reactors: Rivers in France have become so hot that output at some reactors may have to be cut.
- A coal-fired powered station in Germany, which had to curb operations
- Natural gas power stations in the UK and France, whose availability was reduced by the heat.

For balance, I should mention that output at some windfarms was down due to the sultry (fnarr) weather.

Of course, if we had built any of the mooted UK tidal plants, like the Swansea Bay one, they would just be whirring away, completely unaffected...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024