Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right then ye f..... 19:26 - Aug 4 with 23169 viewsTheResurrection

Have a bit of that.

Young side, trying to play football, dug in and get the rewards.

To the usual fackwits on Planet tvvat, fack you...

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 1393 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:05 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

So he’s retained his £16m value has he? It’s halved.

Oh right.

Edit - actually, at present, we can’t give him away.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:07]

No, but as you know I never said he would.

Hence why you said I called it spot on when it was reported we would lose money on him last week.

You aren’t this thick surely?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 1395 viewsjack247

Right then ye facking kunts on 09:59 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Ask Risca what posesaed him to yet again inexplicably lie to descent yet another thread into this.

I’m sure he will answer.

Whatever Riscas views are, yours, mine or anyone else’s, I kind of understand the infighting if we have a bad defeat or a polarising player has a nightmare. I don’t get it after a game like that.

I’ve been on Monteros back for about 3 years. I’d much rather be coming on here eating humble pie than ripping into him because he had a stinker.
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:12 - Aug 5 with 1388 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:08 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Then do it.

Why do you feel the need to make stuff up in order to do it?

I have just posted a post from me, from what? a week ago? Stating that my whole point from the beginning was that English players retain more of their value than foreign players.

You said “fair play you called that spot on”

And now after we win and you are feeling annoyed you have decided to pretend all that didn’t happen and blatantly lie that I said he “wouldn’t lose any value”

Yes, you would have been spot on if we had got the £12m for him you said we were getting in the post I was replying too. But we’re not. So you’re wrong. Again.

If you think I’m annoyed after a win then you’re wrong, but that’s the norm as we’ve seen. I’m just getting fed up of reading all the bOllocks you come out with.
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:14 - Aug 5 with 1376 viewsicecoldjack

Right then ye facking kunts on 09:57 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Our very own Risca a matter of weeks ago confirming exactly what I said, which was that foreign players lose their value far easier than English players. This was after Clucas was linked for £12m - meaning we would still lose money on him, yet he stated I was “spot on”.

Now after an impressive win, he has decided to change that in his head to appease his own anger.

Oh dear

He isn't going for £12 m he's going for £8 m !

An absolute dog of a player for us, said it before and will say it again, we were mugged off big time and the only way this signing was legit was if there were brown paper bags of money being shared around between the 2 clubs ! <joke>

Of course that wasn't the case we just over paid by £12m on a player who looks no better than Jay Fulton .

He has the.best agent in world football without doubt.

Anyway, awesome win and so pleased for potter and the boys, they've bought into his style of play and potters signings at last show what can be done when you.knownwjat your looking for !

Imagine what potter could've done with the money we paid for that chump Clucas?
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:14 - Aug 5 with 1367 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:12 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Yes, you would have been spot on if we had got the £12m for him you said we were getting in the post I was replying too. But we’re not. So you’re wrong. Again.

If you think I’m annoyed after a win then you’re wrong, but that’s the norm as we’ve seen. I’m just getting fed up of reading all the bOllocks you come out with.

How would I have got it spot on?

You need to make your mind up.

You are now saying that I stated that Clucas wouldn’t lose value.

So how is losing £4m spot on?

.... or have you just now put your achingly stupid foot in your mouth by acknowledging that I correctly stated English players hold their value more than foreign players and present less of a risk when looking like for like?

Ah yeah. Spot on then.

As you were.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:17 - Aug 5 with 1351 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:14 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

How would I have got it spot on?

You need to make your mind up.

You are now saying that I stated that Clucas wouldn’t lose value.

So how is losing £4m spot on?

.... or have you just now put your achingly stupid foot in your mouth by acknowledging that I correctly stated English players hold their value more than foreign players and present less of a risk when looking like for like?

Ah yeah. Spot on then.

As you were.

You would have been spot on with your prediction of him retaining value, which is what I said.

BUT IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!

Thick as f*ck
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:18]
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:18 - Aug 5 with 1349 viewsItchySphincter

If the English Sam Clucas goes for 8M he will have retained less value then the foreign Roque Mesa.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:19 - Aug 5 with 1347 viewsE20Jack

Your point?

Risca is stating (lying) on this thread that I said Clucas wouldn’t lose value.

If that is the case, then how can I be “spot on and called it perfectly” when it emerged we were looking to do a deal to lose 25% of what we paid?

Oh yes, probably because this new slant put on what I said has been made up today.

If he was foreign he would probably be shipped out on loan like Ayew. Because he is English he will retain a lot of his value.

It really isn’t difficult.

Login to get fewer ads

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:19 - Aug 5 with 1346 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:18 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

If the English Sam Clucas goes for 8M he will have retained less value then the foreign Roque Mesa.

Honestly.

The guys living in a bubble.
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:21 - Aug 5 with 1342 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:19 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Your point?

Risca is stating (lying) on this thread that I said Clucas wouldn’t lose value.

If that is the case, then how can I be “spot on and called it perfectly” when it emerged we were looking to do a deal to lose 25% of what we paid?

Oh yes, probably because this new slant put on what I said has been made up today.

If he was foreign he would probably be shipped out on loan like Ayew. Because he is English he will retain a lot of his value.

It really isn’t difficult.

Post above.

He hasn’t retained value, he would have if he went for £12m, and you would have been right, which I said.

But as it stands, he hasn’t, you’re wrong, I’m right, end of discussion
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:22 - Aug 5 with 1334 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:17 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

You would have been spot on with your prediction of him retaining value, which is what I said.

BUT IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!

Thick as f*ck
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:18]

You aren’t making any sense here Risca.

If he went for £12m then he would have lost value.

Yet you claimed I would have called it perfectly. Which suggests up to last week you understood exactly what I said which was English players retain value easier than foreign players.

Yet today you have decided to make up that I said “he wouldn’t lose value”.

If he goes for £8 he would have retained value too.

So come on now, make up that mind of yours. What are you claiming I said. You are contradicting yourself... again.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:24 - Aug 5 with 1328 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:21 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Post above.

He hasn’t retained value, he would have if he went for £12m, and you would have been right, which I said.

But as it stands, he hasn’t, you’re wrong, I’m right, end of discussion

Is he going on a free transfer then?

No?

You are wrong then. And I am right. As always.

Ta.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:25 - Aug 5 with 1320 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:22 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

You aren’t making any sense here Risca.

If he went for £12m then he would have lost value.

Yet you claimed I would have called it perfectly. Which suggests up to last week you understood exactly what I said which was English players retain value easier than foreign players.

Yet today you have decided to make up that I said “he wouldn’t lose value”.

If he goes for £8 he would have retained value too.

So come on now, make up that mind of yours. What are you claiming I said. You are contradicting yourself... again.

But retained less value than one of our Spanish imports.

Wrong.

Again.
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:28 - Aug 5 with 1307 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:18 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

yet the English Jonjo Shelvey would have retained more than the foreign Borja.

We are talking generally. English players that don’t work out in the Prem find paying suitors far easier than foreign ones, retaining more of their value.

Had we gone foreign like the £30m Viera as being touted (and recommended) on here, no doubt we would have done nearly all our money. He ended up going to China for a tuppance.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:29 - Aug 5 with 1305 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:25 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

But retained less value than one of our Spanish imports.

Wrong.

Again.

And yet retained more of his value than Borja and Andre Ayew would have to be loaned out to cover wages. Thankfully we can get a hefty transfer fee for Clucas.

I never said English players retain their value better than EVERY foreign player. Moron.

Unlucky.

I was right again.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:30]

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:36 - Aug 5 with 1276 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:29 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

And yet retained more of his value than Borja and Andre Ayew would have to be loaned out to cover wages. Thankfully we can get a hefty transfer fee for Clucas.

I never said English players retain their value better than EVERY foreign player. Moron.

Unlucky.

I was right again.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:30]

Can we? At the moment we can’t give him away if reports are to be believed.

Who made the Borja and Ayew signings? Didn’t you think the Ayew signing was the right one at the time? Risk worth taking I seem to remember you saying? I could be wrong there mind, may have been someone else, you can confirm I’m sure?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:36]
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:39 - Aug 5 with 1255 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:36 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Can we? At the moment we can’t give him away if reports are to be believed.

Who made the Borja and Ayew signings? Didn’t you think the Ayew signing was the right one at the time? Risk worth taking I seem to remember you saying? I could be wrong there mind, may have been someone else, you can confirm I’m sure?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:36]

Yes we can. You said £8m. Make your mind up.

You are changing reports, you are changing what I said, you are changing what you said... make up your mind.

Absolutely Ayew was a risk worth taking, looked like our only option at the time.

What do you want to discuss Ayew or Clucas? You need to make your mind up on that too.

Either way I will absolutely make you debate it accurately, so go for it. You pick.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:40 - Aug 5 with 1252 viewsDarran

It absolutely baffles me why anyone on here other than The Res replies to E20.
You don’t have to be editor of The Lancet to realise there’s some kind of syndrome like Aspergers going on there.

Leave the bloke alone FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:40 - Aug 5 with 1251 viewscostalotta

Hilarious thread!

Words like squirm, squeal, forgetful (or lie) , bullsh!t etc. I certainly read that Clucas post as as been suggested, like many others before.

Didn’t Shelvey increase in value?
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:44 - Aug 5 with 1224 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:39 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Yes we can. You said £8m. Make your mind up.

You are changing reports, you are changing what I said, you are changing what you said... make up your mind.

Absolutely Ayew was a risk worth taking, looked like our only option at the time.

What do you want to discuss Ayew or Clucas? You need to make your mind up on that too.

Either way I will absolutely make you debate it accurately, so go for it. You pick.

£8m, £12m, whatever is being reported at the time, fact is at this present time we have an expensive flop on our wage bill, one which we can’t shift.

I got involved with this thread when you spouted off:

<<JENKINS OUT!!

How dare he appoint such a manager and manage our finances by shipping out the expensive burdens and bringing in hungry young players

PEARLMAN IN!!

Well done to the team, manager and club as a whole. Ignore our not so small moronic %.>>

Now to try and prove your point with Clucas, which you’re wrong about regardless, you use the Ayew and Borja deals as ammunition, who were those deals sanctioned by? You contradict yourself continually.
Right then ye facking kunts on 10:45 - Aug 5 with 1216 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:40 - Aug 5 by costalotta

Hilarious thread!

Words like squirm, squeal, forgetful (or lie) , bullsh!t etc. I certainly read that Clucas post as as been suggested, like many others before.

Didn’t Shelvey increase in value?

My point exactly. English players are far less risky than foreign counterparts as they generally hold their value more due to being English.

It’s common sense isn’t it?

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:46 - Aug 5 with 1203 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:40 - Aug 5 by Darran

It absolutely baffles me why anyone on here other than The Res replies to E20.
You don’t have to be editor of The Lancet to realise there’s some kind of syndrome like Aspergers going on there.

Leave the bloke alone FFS.

Yet you seek out my attention in a weekly basis.

Give over troll.

You are just like the rest of the fan club on here that would rather us lose than win and prove me and the Res right.

Sad.

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:52 - Aug 5 with 1169 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:44 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

£8m, £12m, whatever is being reported at the time, fact is at this present time we have an expensive flop on our wage bill, one which we can’t shift.

I got involved with this thread when you spouted off:

<<JENKINS OUT!!

How dare he appoint such a manager and manage our finances by shipping out the expensive burdens and bringing in hungry young players

PEARLMAN IN!!

Well done to the team, manager and club as a whole. Ignore our not so small moronic %.>>

Now to try and prove your point with Clucas, which you’re wrong about regardless, you use the Ayew and Borja deals as ammunition, who were those deals sanctioned by? You contradict yourself continually.

Right - so you get wound up by my factual post.

So you decide to lie.

After being proven to have lied you are now attempting to say he is worthless because we haven’t sold him?

When he is sold you will then see the value he retains, which will be close to £10m. If he doesn’t then he will provide value on the pitch as you also agree with )I can quote you if you want).

I have literally no idea what your point regarding his Borja is. The same people that sanctioned Michu, Mawson, Hernandez, Sigurdsson, Llorente, Fabianski and all the players everyone has been creaming themselves over after yesterday is the answer however. No contradiction there.Your point?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:52]

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:57 - Aug 5 with 1148 views34dfgdf54

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:52 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Right - so you get wound up by my factual post.

So you decide to lie.

After being proven to have lied you are now attempting to say he is worthless because we haven’t sold him?

When he is sold you will then see the value he retains, which will be close to £10m. If he doesn’t then he will provide value on the pitch as you also agree with )I can quote you if you want).

I have literally no idea what your point regarding his Borja is. The same people that sanctioned Michu, Mawson, Hernandez, Sigurdsson, Llorente, Fabianski and all the players everyone has been creaming themselves over after yesterday is the answer however. No contradiction there.Your point?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2018 10:52]

What have I lied about here?
Right then ye facking kunts on 11:01 - Aug 5 with 1121 viewsE20Jack

Right then ye facking kunts on 10:57 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

What have I lied about here?

You said that I claimed Clucas would not lose value.

That is a lie.

Shown as an off the cuff lie by the fact last week you said I had called it perfectly when it was reported we would lose 25% on him.

Keep up.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024