Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Fulton 18:44 - Aug 25 with 4099 viewsjasonbromham

I thought he had an excellent game today and gave absolutely everything for the team. He is really showing promising signs of improvement and long may it continue!
Jay Fulton on 21:53 - Aug 25 with 797 viewsangryjack

Jay Fulton on 21:50 - Aug 25 by jack247

Have you not realised what’s going on at the club?

Yes,,the kants are asset stripping us....have you??
Jay Fulton on 21:54 - Aug 25 with 797 viewsJonTheJack

Bottom line; he's not good enough.

On a team management perspective I would have kept him had we brought someone with more quality in because he does have the knack of popping up in good situations.

I would prefer him to be backup rather than Carroll is the best plus point I can give him; there's nothing else.
Jay Fulton on 21:59 - Aug 25 with 780 viewsjack247

Jay Fulton on 21:53 - Aug 25 by angryjack

Yes,,the kants are asset stripping us....have you??

Of course. It’s the reason we aren’t likely to get additions better than Jay Fulton
Jay Fulton on 22:15 - Aug 25 with 758 viewsjasper_T

Jay's been down Morriston hospital and got his arm in a cast.
Jay Fulton on 22:18 - Aug 25 with 738 viewsLeonWasGod

Jay Fulton on 21:54 - Aug 25 by JonTheJack

Bottom line; he's not good enough.

On a team management perspective I would have kept him had we brought someone with more quality in because he does have the knack of popping up in good situations.

I would prefer him to be backup rather than Carroll is the best plus point I can give him; there's nothing else.

He has to be because we aren’t getting anyone else. It’s Fer, Carroll and Fulton in the middle. That’s it. Best get behind them because that’s as good as it’s getting and if Fer does well til Christmas he’ll be sold in January.
Jay Fulton on 22:23 - Aug 25 with 730 viewsJonTheJack

Jay Fulton on 22:18 - Aug 25 by LeonWasGod

He has to be because we aren’t getting anyone else. It’s Fer, Carroll and Fulton in the middle. That’s it. Best get behind them because that’s as good as it’s getting and if Fer does well til Christmas he’ll be sold in January.

Just because he has to be doesn't mean he will.

I'll get behind anyone who pulls on the shirt on match day because I always want to see us win. But if they aren't good enough then they should be having it both barrels; as should the decision makers.

He's not good enough; and what is most worrying is that he is the least of our problems with that f*cktard playing next to him today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024