Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 53998 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Sep 1 with 2634 viewsjoshdon10

Millwall got a amazing home record lost once since November.

Montero again, imagine he could do that over 90 mins. Then again he won’t be here be playing for a major European club.

Amazing result from all.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Sep 1 with 2610 viewsCatullus

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:37 - Sep 1 by cwm02

Montero does his magic again. Credit to the lads for not giving up despite losing 1-0 and being 10-men for most of the match, far cry from the Huddersfield match where we just shut up shop and let Huddersfield dominate us. Onwards & upwards. COYS!

Which just emphasises how sh/t previous managers have been and what a gem we have in Potter. If he can keep working miracles maybe the board will back him a bit more in January.....I live in hope!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:46 - Sep 1 with 2586 viewslonglostjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:36 - Sep 1 by monmouth

That was as good a feeling inside as I can remember since we clung on to beat Everton that night under Clement.

Palace away under Curtis

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 2569 viewsstAteSwan

I don't know what the hell I just witnessed, but that was fun!

Well done the Swans.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 2568 views1964white

Hell of a victory for your boys

To fight back from 1-0 down to win 2-1 with ten men for 85 minutes with McBurnnie grabbing the winner in the last five minutes is a cracking result at that god-forbidden place

Swans move up into the top six I see

Encouraging that a footballing side can beat them Leeds next game is at The Den

Well done the Swans
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 19:49]
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:48 - Sep 1 with 2535 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Just goes to show how dogshit the Championship is and how frustrating it is to be so close to having a squad capable of breezing right through it.

Yes unpredictable and existing though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 2439 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:57 - Sep 1 by monmouth

God hates us, the non-existent bastard.

Exists and loves us. There's no other explanation

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Sep 1 with 2427 viewsCaptain_Sham

If we had signed some players in the loan window we might have won that game

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:59 - Sep 1 with 2363 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:00 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Yep. Rodon beaten easily.

Btw - How can Dan James possibly be a better choice than one of the other wingers we could have picked. If we are paying for them, then pick Narsingh there. Or Dyer. They can’t be unfit. Or if they are. Why. Why haven’t we be training them to be ready.

Hopefully he’ll pick up, but so far, his control is awful.

Much prefer Dan James myself Narsingh does not try hard enough.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:03 - Sep 1 with 2307 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:59 - Sep 1 by giantstoneater

Of the three outcasts I'd rather see Dyer get games. Don't think anyone can seriously question his professionalism and will to get involved and he's still young enough to make an impact.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 2296 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:59 - Sep 1 by giantstoneater

I thought he gave everything and looked a menace. Until he got within sight of goal at which point his control was poor today.

I liked him a lot last season. Hopefully it’s just nerves and he’ll calm down a bit.

End product is everything from that position. As can be seen with Jeff.

Narsingh is hit and miss a bit, but I think a lot of fans underate him. Since we’ve kept him, I think he could do well for us. May see him up front a bit I suspect.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 2294 viewsplasjack

What a game, shows class will win in the end, even with ten men.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:05 - Sep 1 with 2279 viewsGlyn1

I'm posting this from a pub in Bermondsey and the locals are very complimentary about the Swans. A bit puzzled about the Cardiff chants.

There were groans when Naughton and Carroll came on, obviously they were groans of approval, because they were excellent (just like the rest of the team - heroes all).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 2265 viewsmonmouth

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:46 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

Palace away under Curtis

That was before mun! But yeah, same feeling.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:09 - Sep 1 with 2250 viewssioni

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Well that was pretty f*cling amazing. Balls of f*cking steel. We’re got something special in Potter. He knows his shit. Brilliant. I love Saturdays when we win.

Yes! Great effing game! Haven’t experienced so much pleasure, frustration and pure ecstasy in a long time! And to see Naughton come on with smile on his face after joking with staff and then scoring with a great finish! I always did like him. Some of the times anyway. No exercise for me today. My heart has had enough work for today thank you very much.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 2200 viewsnierika

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Best thing about that is we continued to play football after going down to 10 men. Stick that up your pipe Carlos.

Superb effort.

This is what I was telling someone - Carlos would have parked the bus and lost that 2-0
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Sep 1 with 2179 viewsUxbridge

Mildly enjoyed that..

I don't know how he does it, but Potter has the gift. Fair play to the youngsters too, but also VdH for some epic leadership.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:15 - Sep 1 with 2150 viewsjasper_T

2 easy
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Sep 1 with 2128 viewsplasjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Sep 1 by Uxbridge

Mildly enjoyed that..

I don't know how he does it, but Potter has the gift. Fair play to the youngsters too, but also VdH for some epic leadership.

Its not the gift its magic.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Sep 1 with 1940 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Sep 1 by Uxbridge

Mildly enjoyed that..

Fair play to Potter when asked about the winner he said that was nothing to do with me or training all down to the players and the guts they showed.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:53 - Sep 1 with 1884 viewsFireboy2

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Sep 1 by thornabyswan

Fair play to Potter when asked about the winner he said that was nothing to do with me or training all down to the players and the guts they showed.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 1861 viewsdameedna

Proper naughty. Some decent players that made me smile. Was expecting a huge fall out judging by the length of the posts on this thread.

Cant give manager too much credit as nothing won yet but Potts is getting the best out of his men so far. Thats two very good displays with a youthful side.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 21:21 - Sep 1 with 1803 viewsSheffieldjack

Football is a funny game.
**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:16 - Sep 1 with 1632 viewsTheResurrection

**Pay on the Day** The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 1 by KingBony

You’re a massive prick these days.

Why? for looking on the bright side you stupid kunt?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 23:19 - Sep 1 with 1620 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Sep 1 by Birchgrovejack

I'm just hoping our youngsters can stand up to millwalls physical style.
Grimes in engine room is a worry too.

Battled his way through and was better than every single one of their midfield

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024