Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 53999 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 2620 viewsElmo

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:29 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Indeed. It's absolutely amazing anyone expects anything else from an american hedge fund. The argument is simply around HOW they will try and extract money. I'd hoped it was promote and flip over two seasons. It still might be. The trust needs to be all over the financials, I do know that.

Badlands just f*ck off is it. 'The Jackarmy' know a set of c*nts when they see them, and The Failed Roofer OBE (for the model the scheming c*nt destroyed for personal gain); The two bit vending noddy; The Dutch Cap; and the Shagger are as massive a bunch of disengenuous c*nts as you could hope to find.

Agreed, and the Trust needs to show us how they are all over the financials.

So far, it appears they are at best reactive. We need proactivity, swarming all over plans/forecasts - asking the tough questions.

The silence is deafening.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 2625 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 2623 viewsSenhin

Carrol with the winning goal?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 2599 viewsElward

How long was Caroll on before they scored...
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Sep 1 with 2491 viewslondonlisa2001

FFS.

And Olsson has gone now as well.

What a disaster.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:55 - Sep 1 with 2449 viewsSenhin

And Olson...

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:55 - Sep 1 with 2435 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:51 - Sep 1 by Elward

Caroll on, yes, the day does get worse.

This isn’t the game, but you have to wonder what our most dangerous winger has to do to get a game.

Edit. Scrub that. Looks like he’s coming on
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 18:56]
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:56 - Sep 1 with 2402 viewsFlashberryjack

Olsson down now FFS.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:56 - Sep 1 with 2411 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

FFS.

And Olsson has gone now as well.

What a disaster.

It's fine. I have just the boy who plays in the under 12s who has all the attributes of a LB.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:57 - Sep 1 with 2351 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Nothing to do with players chasing other clubs?
Or do you really want to ring in Championship versions of Clucas, Sanchez, Abraham and Mesa?
I don't want us to fail but I'd rather fall short with kids than fail and go into receivership.
The reason we ended up with Petty started when we didn't take the necessarily action in Division 2.
'Furthermore, a fateful combination of poor form, misfortune in the transfer market and financial problems led to a slump which was as quick and spectacular as had been the rise: two consecutive relegations followed, and Toshack was sacked. By 1985, the club was battling for its very survival on two fronts. Whilst its creditors lined up a High Court hearing with the aim of liquidating the club, Swansea City had come to rely on a combination of old stagers and young professionals.'

Doing great considering the situation - down to 10 and without Fer.
Maybe Dhanda for James if we think we could snatch it.
Another bench day for Jeff.

Rob, bore off and invest your gains into something else

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:57 - Sep 1 with 2339 viewsElward

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:55 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

This isn’t the game, but you have to wonder what our most dangerous winger has to do to get a game.

Edit. Scrub that. Looks like he’s coming on
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 18:56]

To get some dirt on Potter and blackmail him, as that's the only reason i can see Caroll and Naughton ever playing.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:57 - Sep 1 with 2336 viewsmonmouth

God hates us, the non-existent bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:58 - Sep 1 with 2304 viewsdickythorpe

Christ, any side worth their salt would have hammered us this evening. Millwall just content to stay in championship, no real urgency to batter us (luckily!!!)
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:58 - Sep 1 with 2291 viewsmagicdaps10

There was always going to be injuries but you just watch, they will be in the areas where we at our most needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:02 - Sep 1 with 2096 viewskarnataka

How old is Morison? He's greyer than me ffs.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:05 - Sep 1 with 1991 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:02 - Sep 1 by karnataka

How old is Morison? He's greyer than me ffs.

Be grateful you've got hair to go grey.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 1948 viewskarnataka

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:05 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

Be grateful you've got hair to go grey.

I am.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 1902 viewspencoedjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

Yep

Replaced by Kyle fuking Naughton

I luvs him really

Xxxx
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 1902 viewslondonlisa2001

Terrific from Montero and Naughton.

Come on - we can win this. Millwall are utter crap.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 1893 viewsElward

What a surprise, Montero with another assist, who would of thought...
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 1880 viewsSenhin

F*cking Naughton!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Sep 1 with 1872 viewsLeonWasGod

Get the feck in!!!!

PL quality that.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Sep 1 with 1815 viewsMrSwerve

Great goal, come on boys.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 1811 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 1810 viewsirishswan546

Fair play too Naughton, he did great there, some goal.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024