Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread 12:17 - Jan 2 with 23700 viewsjackharris

––––––PAY ON THE DAY NOW AVAILABLE––––––

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 5 with 2420 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk me save some of this for the league

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 5 with 2403 viewskarnataka

what a pass by fer!!!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 5 with 2386 viewsOldjack

super goal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 5 with 2403 viewsjasper_T

what a ball that was
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 2374 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 5 by Captain_Sham

Fk me save some of this for the league

What a pass from Fer

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 2360 viewsDippy

Fer the enigma

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 2360 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Only one change, and it was enforced.

Boring stuff from the tinkerman.

Maybe the boos were enough for him to consider his position in that regard.

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 2352 viewsjack2jack

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 2320 viewskarnataka

That's 4 halves in a row we've scored within 2-3 minutes. Both v Reading and both today.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 2265 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 5 by Dippy

Fer the enigma

Quality for this level.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 5 with 2236 viewsBLAZE

We've bagged a fair share of early goals recently, 1st half and 2nd half
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 5 with 2110 viewsPegojack

Come on, my lovely boys.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 5 with 2107 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:21 - Jan 5 by Captain_Sham

Ratcliffe not a fan of Fer.

Ok so scratch that, he's singing his praises now.

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 5 with 2066 viewskarnataka

Some great pressing in their half, forcing errors.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 5 with 2021 viewsjasper_T

Tiredness creeping in. Less movement off the ball, less options for a quick safe pass.

First change on the hour please, Graham.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 5 with 1958 viewsThrasher6

Just waded in to Villa to score....we wont make it easy for ourselves

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 5 with 1930 viewssainthelens

Why am I expecting Villa to score and us hang on ?
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 5 with 1912 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 5 by sainthelens

Because you're watching Swansea?
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 1884 viewsjasper_T

Plenty of gaps appearing for them now.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 5 with 1861 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 5 by sainthelens

We're defending the 18 yard line again just like we did at Reading - and they scored.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 5 with 1834 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Yup, could do with some fresh legs on.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 5 with 1828 viewsjasper_T

Half our team are absolutely shattered.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 5 with 1798 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Half our team are absolutely shattered.

...and the other half are knackered.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 5 with 1798 viewsPegojack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

I'm not watching the game, question for those who are, what subs would you make? Fulton and James for the two veterans?
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 5 with 1749 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 5 by Pegojack

I'm not watching the game, question for those who are, what subs would you make? Fulton and James for the two veterans?

It's Fulton & James for Dyer & CBR, Mike, so nearly right!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024