Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread 12:17 - Jan 2 with 24572 viewsjackharris

––––––PAY ON THE DAY NOW AVAILABLE––––––

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 12:20 - Jan 6 with 1331 viewsFireboy2

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 5 by sainthelens

Who do we want next Ladies n Gents.?
Accrington at home ??

Accy away would do me

Only 20 miles from my gaff
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 1177 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 12:20 - Jan 6 by Fireboy2

Accy away would do me

Only 20 miles from my gaff

Good Blackpool trip as well. Only been through Accy on the train. I have never seen so many terraced houses. Incredible sight,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 6 with 1003 viewsGlyn1

Here's one of their fans on the Villa fans forum being complimentary about the players and also the travelling Jacks.

Credit should go to Swansea who outworked us, out thought us and out played us in just about every area - their wingers were excellent, their number 5 (Mike VDH) was faultless and they looked a much better organised side than we did. It sounded like they enjoyed the day out. Good luck to them in Monday's draw.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 21:07]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 23:54 - Jan 6 with 971 viewsTNT

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 23:14 - Jan 3 by TNT

This will be our 5th game in 14 days.

Good luck to Graham Potter and the players.

Jack Army!

Well done Potter, players and fans - brilliant!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 07:56 - Jan 7 with 912 viewsFireboy2

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 6 by Private_Partz

Good Blackpool trip as well. Only been through Accy on the train. I have never seen so many terraced houses. Incredible sight,

Used to live there PP, old mill town and proper working class town with real good friendly people

Still got aload of mates there and went over last week for an alldayer ending at the crown pub which is right next to the ground, which was not only my local but the former name of the ground
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 8:18]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024