Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger to Dale! 23:41 - Jan 26 with 49743 viewsoddjob007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-t
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:00 - Feb 1 with 3396 viewsShun

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:40 - Feb 1 by James1980

Assuming Ranger is not heading to Rochdale, should Hill talk about Nile's trial with the team?

He’s still training with the club apparently.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:01 - Feb 1 with 3397 viewssweetcorn

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:40 - Feb 1 by James1980

Assuming Ranger is not heading to Rochdale, should Hill talk about Nile's trial with the team?

Why the obsession with needing to know everything?

We haven’t signed him, I can’t understand why anyone would need to know any information beyond that fact..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:04 - Feb 2 with 3027 viewsJames1980

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:01 - Feb 1 by sweetcorn

Why the obsession with needing to know everything?

We haven’t signed him, I can’t understand why anyone would need to know any information beyond that fact..

That's a no from your goodself then.

I asked the question because Oxford put out a statement about potentially signing Ranger and why they didn't.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:31 - Feb 2 with 3012 viewsColDale

I suspect that for many, many years every time we need a striker or we enter a transfer window, people will talk about Nile Ranger.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:46 - Feb 2 with 3005 viewsNigeriamark

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:44 - Jan 31 by Brierls

You know when I pointed out what you had posted? By using the information available to anybody who clicks on your username?

The same applies to seeing who has voted on posts. You click the number and it shows who has voted up/down.

Numbskull.

Interesting. I never knew what those 2 blue arrows or number meant (I never new there was a PM function either until someone sent me one & then a message on the board to tell me!!)

I suppose it takes a while for a relatively new poster to learn to navigate the board!!

So if you accidentally vote can you delete it ?
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 08:15 - Feb 2 with 2966 viewsBartRowou

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:46 - Feb 2 by Nigeriamark

Interesting. I never knew what those 2 blue arrows or number meant (I never new there was a PM function either until someone sent me one & then a message on the board to tell me!!)

I suppose it takes a while for a relatively new poster to learn to navigate the board!!

Nope

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 09:18 - Feb 2 with 2894 viewskel

I don’t think the issue was that he didn’t know how to navigate the board, it was more to do with the fact he was a blatant liar and got found out. As I’ve already said, he was a stirrer who was found out relatively quickly by people who’ve seen it all before. It’s just a pity some of those people (one in particular) were called “tw@ts” for pointing out he was an obvious WUM.

Anyway, it would appear he’s popped off now he’s been sussed out although he’ll probably have another try soon I’d imagine and the whole cycle will start again.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:45 - Feb 2 with 2722 viewsD_Alien

If you accidentally vote down (for instance) you can't delete it but you can reverse it by also voting up, and vice versa. Most people also then post to say what happened, to avoid any confusion

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 13:55 - Feb 2 with 2608 viewssweetcorn

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 09:18 - Feb 2 by kel

I don’t think the issue was that he didn’t know how to navigate the board, it was more to do with the fact he was a blatant liar and got found out. As I’ve already said, he was a stirrer who was found out relatively quickly by people who’ve seen it all before. It’s just a pity some of those people (one in particular) were called “tw@ts” for pointing out he was an obvious WUM.

Anyway, it would appear he’s popped off now he’s been sussed out although he’ll probably have another try soon I’d imagine and the whole cycle will start again.

Aye it’s strange that he’s now disappeared isnt it, wonder if Kiwidale will be along to issue an apology?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:26 - Feb 2 with 2479 viewskiwidale

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 13:55 - Feb 2 by sweetcorn

Aye it’s strange that he’s now disappeared isnt it, wonder if Kiwidale will be along to issue an apology?

I'm always ready to apologise when necessary and in hindsight "tw@ts" comment was unnecessary. Brookers denial of his down voting is difficult to understand especially when its plane to see however I don't accept that he is just a WUM/TROLL bent on causing mischief. I apologise to any who took the tw@t comment personally it was meant more as a general comment rather than a personnel insult however I can understand those who cant see the difference.

This is not the time for bickering.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:10 - Feb 2 with 2316 viewsJames1980

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:26 - Feb 2 by kiwidale

I'm always ready to apologise when necessary and in hindsight "tw@ts" comment was unnecessary. Brookers denial of his down voting is difficult to understand especially when its plane to see however I don't accept that he is just a WUM/TROLL bent on causing mischief. I apologise to any who took the tw@t comment personally it was meant more as a general comment rather than a personnel insult however I can understand those who cant see the difference.

Is it possible Brookers voted by mistake? Can be easily down especially using a touch screen

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:12 - Feb 2 with 2293 viewsMolly

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:10 - Feb 2 by James1980

Is it possible Brookers voted by mistake? Can be easily down especially using a touch screen

Yes it's quite possible 37 times.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:21 - Feb 2 with 2252 viewsJames1980

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:12 - Feb 2 by Molly

Yes it's quite possible 37 times.

Oh didnt realise it was only once or twice

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 2234 viewsD_Alien

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:21 - Feb 2 by James1980

Oh didnt realise it was only once or twice

James, if it was pointed out to you that you'd voted down posts, and on checking you found that to be true, and with you being a good chap, what would your reaction be? Would you simply deny it?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:42 - Feb 2 with 2186 viewsJames1980

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:27 - Feb 2 by D_Alien

James, if it was pointed out to you that you'd voted down posts, and on checking you found that to be true, and with you being a good chap, what would your reaction be? Would you simply deny it?

Good questions DA.
I suppose if I had really voted unintentionally because of scrolling on my phone and hitting the down vote and not realised. I would have apologised for my mistake and thanked you for pointing it out.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:59 - Feb 2 with 2140 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:42 - Feb 2 by James1980

Good questions DA.
I suppose if I had really voted unintentionally because of scrolling on my phone and hitting the down vote and not realised. I would have apologised for my mistake and thanked you for pointing it out.

I have voted down or up by mistake a number of times, especially on the phone. It would be better if you had to confirm your vote.

Is it easy to report a post for abuse, Similarly for abuse?

Edit, I meant is it easy to report abuse easily by mistake.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 18:13]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:08 - Feb 2 with 2106 viewsMolly

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:59 - Feb 2 by foreverhopefulDale

I have voted down or up by mistake a number of times, especially on the phone. It would be better if you had to confirm your vote.

Is it easy to report a post for abuse, Similarly for abuse?

Edit, I meant is it easy to report abuse easily by mistake.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 18:13]

It's very easy. Tap on the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark which you will see at the bottom of every post.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:12 - Feb 2 with 2083 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:08 - Feb 2 by Molly

It's very easy. Tap on the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark which you will see at the bottom of every post.

Sorry I meant by mistake. Just tried it, and you have to confirm you want to report the abuse.
The vote up or down should be the same.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024