Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holocaust Memorial Day 11:38 - Jan 27 with 8423 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Too many deniers, twice the population of Wales murdered and people don't think it happened!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47015184

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Holocaust Memorial Day on 14:34 - Jan 28 with 1527 viewsDrGonzo

Some absolutely hideous opinions in this thread fair play.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 14:42 - Jan 28 with 1515 viewsLohengrin

Holocaust Memorial Day on 14:34 - Jan 28 by DrGonzo

Which?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 14:51 - Jan 28 with 1497 viewscontroversial_jack

Holocaust Memorial Day on 14:34 - Jan 28 by DrGonzo

Not opinions, fact, as far as anyone will really know.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:01 - Jan 28 with 1488 views100onZero

Holocaust Memorial Day on 13:44 - Jan 28 by Highjack

yEP AND I WANT TO SEE MORE OF rACHEL rILEY.

Well if you do all your thinking with your penis good luck to you.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:02 - Jan 28 with 1487 views100onZero

Holocaust Memorial Day on 13:52 - Jan 28 by Lohengrin

Aye, right-o.

Same old bull, well done to you.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:04 - Jan 28 with 1482 views100onZero

Holocaust Memorial Day on 14:03 - Jan 28 by Highjack

Just had a quick look at her twitter and all I can see is her completely and utterly wiping the floor with Owen Jones which isn’t a difficult task admittedly but she’s certainly gone up in my estimations, if that were possible. Is he the 16 year old mentally ill person she has been hounding? He’s pushing 40 I believe.

Well the usual suspects will see what they wish to see. There's no point trying to reason with closed minded right wingers like you, Loh and Pikey etc. So good health to you.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:06 - Jan 28 with 1480 viewsLohengrin

Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:02 - Jan 28 by 100onZero

Same old bull, well done to you.

It’s not though, is it? This isn’t old Labour, nothing like. It’s a convocation of loons with no connection whatever to the working folk it was founded to represent.

You need to open your eyes and take a good hard look at the shit this lot are up to and ask yourself is this who I am?

Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:27 - Jan 28 with 1462 viewsHighjack

Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:04 - Jan 28 by 100onZero

Well the usual suspects will see what they wish to see. There's no point trying to reason with closed minded right wingers like you, Loh and Pikey etc. So good health to you.

Right wing? I was more of an attacking full back. Anyway you don’t need to be right wing to be able to see through Owen Jones and his incoherent illogical ramblings. Why anybody would take that guy seriously is beyond me.

A bigger Rodney plonker you would struggle to find.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:50 - Jan 28 with 1447 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Holocaust Memorial Day on 20:03 - Jan 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s very classy .

And on the very day of memorial for this tragic event.

You must be beaming

I cannot think of a better day to address antisemitism. Would you rather it be dismissed, brushed under the carpet and forgotten, leaving elected politicians and other influential people to spread the sort of hated that helped contribute to the very event this memorial day is for?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Holocaust Memorial Day on 16:32 - Jan 28 with 1428 views100onZero

Holocaust Memorial Day on 15:06 - Jan 28 by Lohengrin

It’s not though, is it? This isn’t old Labour, nothing like. It’s a convocation of loons with no connection whatever to the working folk it was founded to represent.

You need to open your eyes and take a good hard look at the shit this lot are up to and ask yourself is this who I am?

I'd be interested in which agencies you get your information from, I think it would be very telling.

"You need to open your eyes and take a good hard look at the shit this lot are up to and ask yourself is this who I am?"

Try it for yourself. You are either Tory through and through so continue with smears or you are badly informed. I think a little of both.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 16:42 - Jan 28 with 1421 viewsHighjack

Holocaust Memorial Day on 16:32 - Jan 28 by 100onZero

I'd be interested in which agencies you get your information from, I think it would be very telling.

"You need to open your eyes and take a good hard look at the shit this lot are up to and ask yourself is this who I am?"

Try it for yourself. You are either Tory through and through so continue with smears or you are badly informed. I think a little of both.

I can only speak for myself but just because someone is vehemently anti labour it doesn’t automatically make them pro Tory. It is easily possible to loathe them both equally.

You’re leaping to the same old tired and lazy assumption that any criticism of labour = far right Tory nazi facist.

Also labour have admitted there’s a problem with anti semitism in the movement and are currently supposed to be working on eradicating it so I’m not sure how pointing out their anti semitism qualifies as a smear when they’ve acknowledged it’s a problem and apologised to the Jewish community...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 17:30 - Jan 28 with 1391 viewsAnotherJohn

The number of deniers does seem remarkably high. I could understand it better if people were saying that it is difficult to be sure just how many Jews died, with for example the possibility that Jews killed in the Soviet Union pushed the figure above 6 million. From what one can see 5 to 6 million would be the minimum figure, even allowing that there are no complete records.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/holocaust-remembrance-day/6-million-where-is-the-
Holocaust Memorial Day on 17:44 - Jan 28 with 1385 viewsHighjack

Holocaust Memorial Day on 17:30 - Jan 28 by AnotherJohn

The number of deniers does seem remarkably high. I could understand it better if people were saying that it is difficult to be sure just how many Jews died, with for example the possibility that Jews killed in the Soviet Union pushed the figure above 6 million. From what one can see 5 to 6 million would be the minimum figure, even allowing that there are no complete records.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/holocaust-remembrance-day/6-million-where-is-the-

They did keep quite meticulous records. They even shipped engineers in from America directly into the death camps to service the machines that kept the punch card data of all the people processed. Then you have census records of before and after the event and there can be little doubt of the numbers involved.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:00 - Jan 28 with 1381 viewscontroversial_jack

Holocaust Memorial Day on 17:44 - Jan 28 by Highjack

They did keep quite meticulous records. They even shipped engineers in from America directly into the death camps to service the machines that kept the punch card data of all the people processed. Then you have census records of before and after the event and there can be little doubt of the numbers involved.

They weren't that meticulous, as lots of property that was stolen from Jewish families has been lost or destroyed and deeds for homes etc are still being disputed in many cities in Europe
Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:16 - Jan 28 with 1369 viewstheloneranger

EDIT ...

Reviewing the picture above, it should say over 6M "Jewish victims" ... But many people forget the approx 5M "other" victims of the Holocaust, which included Roma and Sinti (Gypsies), homosexuals, people with intellectual or physical challenges, and many other different religions.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 18:42]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:45 - Jan 28 with 1349 viewsSirjohnalot

I did the Berlin Marathon about 4 years ago with a couple of mates and went to the Holocaust Memorial Museum there. My God, it was haunting. There is a room where names of the victims are all over the walls, its situated in very strange lighting and soft music, very, very quiet. As you are walking to the room, there's a story board, in great details, with very graphic pictures of how history unfolded. As you come out, you're faced with something that is called 'Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe', which is basically a set of irregular sized rectangular stones, think it's meant to disorientate you. It certainly does. Also as you walk in, there's a sign which said 'it happened before, it can happen again'. The way things are going and the hatred and racism, I see more and more of in Court, that is spot on.

The Germans don't hide from their past, all over Berlin there are brass plaques on the pavement displaying names of families that were murdered.

It is the most horrible, beautiful, awful, place I've ever been. The three of us, when we left, just sat outside in silence.

Something that should never be forgotten, in the world of 'Britain for Britain' and 'America First', it sadly is becoming a thing of fading, black and white pictures.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 20:16]
Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:58 - Jan 28 with 1335 viewsItchySphincter

It can easily happen again. We may even be sleepwalking towards being the next perpetrator. Racism and xenophobia is alive and well and on the up in Britain.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:59 - Jan 28 with 1333 viewsLohengrin

Holocaust Memorial Day on 16:32 - Jan 28 by 100onZero

Agencies? No, I get my information from current and lapsed Labour Party members.

To be honest I doubt you’d encounter anybody better versed in the history of The Labour Party from the disparate groups that coalesced at its foundation through to the current debacle than myself. If you want chapter and verse I’ve got it all swirling around in my head ready to recount at will.

Consider this, young fella’, there is nothing more emblematic of Labour’s spiral to inconsequence than comparing Richard Tawney quoting Aeschylus from the platform at conference and Diane Abbott’s stumbling misreading of the autocue at the same, all within living memory. The fall of Icarus was not near as vertiginous.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 19:17 - Jan 28 with 1306 viewsLohengrin

Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:58 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

It can easily happen again. We may even be sleepwalking towards being the next perpetrator. Racism and xenophobia is alive and well and on the up in Britain.

You may be on to something there, the hatred of the political and media claque for the white working class is tangible and growing.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 20:14 - Jan 28 with 1273 views100onZero

Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:59 - Jan 28 by Lohengrin

Agencies? No, I get my information from current and lapsed Labour Party members.

To be honest I doubt you’d encounter anybody better versed in the history of The Labour Party from the disparate groups that coalesced at its foundation through to the current debacle than myself. If you want chapter and verse I’ve got it all swirling around in my head ready to recount at will.

Consider this, young fella’, there is nothing more emblematic of Labour’s spiral to inconsequence than comparing Richard Tawney quoting Aeschylus from the platform at conference and Diane Abbott’s stumbling misreading of the autocue at the same, all within living memory. The fall of Icarus was not near as vertiginous.

"Diane Abbott’s stumbling misreading of the autocue" it all boils down to these things does it?

Well consider this old chum', I think you're full of sh1t. Wherever you get your information be it from lapsed members who no longer identify with Labour or the MSM. I would take it with a pinch of salt. Did these members lapse when we had the despicable Tony Blair as leader? If not I'd say they're just as full of sh1t.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 20:15]
Holocaust Memorial Day on 20:22 - Jan 28 with 1265 viewsLohengrin

Holocaust Memorial Day on 20:14 - Jan 28 by 100onZero

"Diane Abbott’s stumbling misreading of the autocue" it all boils down to these things does it?

Well consider this old chum', I think you're full of sh1t. Wherever you get your information be it from lapsed members who no longer identify with Labour or the MSM. I would take it with a pinch of salt. Did these members lapse when we had the despicable Tony Blair as leader? If not I'd say they're just as full of sh1t.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 20:15]

As a matter of fact it was a series of events starting with the dropping of Clause IV on through to Iraq and culminating in the election of Islington’s village idiot that saw their departure.

If you doubt my bona fides I would suggest you ask young AceJack about the Labour figures I have interviewed over the years or the occasions at which I’ve been present. He’s still a mainstay of the Swansea West organisation, bless him, and as they say it’s the hope that kills you...

Holocaust Memorial Day on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 1257 viewsLohengrin

Mart6 - you have come to personify everything about the Labour Party of 2019.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 20:50 - Jan 28 with 1235 viewsHighjack

Holocaust Memorial Day on 18:00 - Jan 28 by controversial_jack

They weren't that meticulous, as lots of property that was stolen from Jewish families has been lost or destroyed and deeds for homes etc are still being disputed in many cities in Europe

The property and possessions were certainly just taken and sold yes, but the people were processed meticulously. The people who were deemed fit to work and were not gassed on arrival were all stripped, disinfected, shaved and tattooed with a unique identification number. Partly to dehumanise them but mainly to identify them for the records, and also to recognise and recapture them in the event of escape.

Holocaust Memorial Day on 21:10 - Jan 28 with 1207 viewsjack2jack

Reading that BBC news story, I'm staggered, that this can be a question that needs posed.What with the internet,and all the documentation that exists, folk actually don't know of or actually deny The Holocaust ever took place, I'm flabbergasted,really iam.
Holocaust Memorial Day on 10:07 - Jan 29 with 1092 viewstheloneranger

Virtual tour of Auschwitz ...

http://panorama.auschwitz.org

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024