Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:41 - Feb 21 with 26153 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 14:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 23 with 2731 viewsHighjack

Is Declan John the worst defender in the world?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 23 with 2717 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Absolutely pathetic goal to concede, a comedy of errors and poor keeping.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 23 with 2685 viewsOldjack

heads are elsewhere, ffs sort em out Potts

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 23 with 2687 viewsPegojack

Criminal defending, I can't watch any more.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 23 with 2597 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 23 by Pegojack

Declan John
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 23 with 2575 viewsAndy1300

being shown on facebook

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 23 with 2517 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 23 by airedale

Every time I hear the name Barry Bannon I think of Roy of the Rovers and The Tough of the Track.

Every time I hear the name Barry Bannan, I remember that he crashed his Range Rover on the M1 while he only had a provisional licence. Was given a long driving ban and a huge fine
of about £5k iirc.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 2464 viewsBytholWyn

We've been playing like this for weeks - but we were fortunate last week that James and Celina bailed us out. There is zero tempo and intent throughout the team - 11 injuns and no chief. It's a parody of the possession football we played under Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup.

Dynamite up the backside needed at half-time. Will Potter deliver.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 2453 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who in Sheffield has paid our players to give their players the ball?
Oue players are being pressed again and just giving up the ball.
Pathetic.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:45]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 2460 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is going well.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 2448 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 23 by Pegojack

I’m searching high and low for a stream but none available. As I search, every so often my iPad pings and I see Swans have conceded again. That’s ended my search. Time for a bit of gardening.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 23 with 2380 viewsCaptain_Sham

End of season party tonight.

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 23 with 2371 viewsmonmouth

Backwards safe cowardly slow and utterly breathtakingly pathetic. They look like it’s a friendly and they don’t give a shit.

They’d better come out better than this after half time or it’ll be six. This is everything to do with desire today. There is none so far.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 23 with 2357 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 23 by karnataka

Every time I hear the name Barry Bannan, I remember that he crashed his Range Rover on the M1 while he only had a provisional licence. Was given a long driving ban and a huge fine
of about £5k iirc.

Funny how some folk don’t seem to grasp the implications of the use of a deadly weapon without proper authority.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 23 with 2307 viewsCaptain_Sham

Lol

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 23 with 2299 viewsjasper_T

Pathetic.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 23 with 2275 viewsairedale

It just gets worse and worser.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 23 with 2256 viewsBytholWyn

Fycin scandalous defending. Nordfeldt had a wonderful view didn't he?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 23 with 2253 viewsCaptain_Sham

See you next season

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 23 with 2247 viewsAndy1300

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 23 by jackrabbit

I’m searching high and low for a stream but none available. As I search, every so often my iPad pings and I see Swans have conceded again. That’s ended my search. Time for a bit of gardening.

Being shown free on facebook

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 23 with 2242 viewsploppy

Anyone who’s not watching and wondering what’s going on, think last week, but Wed nowhere near as good as Brentford. Pathetic. Celina the worst of a very bad bunch.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 23 with 2229 viewsOldjack

This is embarrassing now ,playing like fuking strangers with no desire whatsoever

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 2206 viewsMrSwerve

Stop getting our f*cking goalkeeper to f*cking take 30 seconds to pass to the closest f*cking defender only to lose the f*cking ball f*cking 2 seconds later!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 2209 viewsAndy1300

Shocking defending

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 2204 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is the worst performance I have seen from this team full stop.
I could understand it if we were playing Man C in the Prem with this team.
But a team a couple of places below us.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024