Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:41 - Feb 21 with 26149 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 14:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 2868 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dreadful
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 2838 viewssainthelens

Never know, Citeh may now play their u23 against us.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 2849 viewsmonmouth

Nordfelt is a joke too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 23 with 2848 viewsCaptain_Sham

I think they turned the stream off.

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 2776 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 23 by Captain_Sham

Yep. What was that all about then.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 2769 viewsbluenile

Shockingly bad, GP seems to be unable to coach a team to play high tempo from the start. Brentford should have been 3 up first half and paid the price. Chickens have come home to roost big-time today. Utterly feeble and pathetic.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 2744 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 23 by Captain_Sham

They must have said fack it and the last one out the door must have flicked the switch.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 2737 viewsSheffieldjack

Heavy-legged. Lethargic. No urgency.
Just about sums that up.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 23 with 2727 viewsBytholWyn

I haven't felt this angry about a Swansea performance for a while. If you're up against a good team, or just having a bad day at the office there is some consolation. But nobody - bar no one seems to give a shyte out there. Disgusting stuff. Potter has to take responsibility too - because we've been playing like this for a while. We were outclassed against Brentford first half - and we were rescued by James and Celina - which put an undeserved gloss on the performance.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 23 with 2727 viewsJohnw102

OMG 3 are we on the beach already? Celina and Roberts very poor

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 23 with 2699 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 by monmouth

Nordfelt is a joke too.

Mulder is our number 1 all day long.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 23 with 2648 viewsOldjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 by sainthelens

Never know, Citeh may now play their u23 against us.

their under twelves would turn us over on this showing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 23 with 2619 viewsArchfuldogster

Scandalous performance all over. Powderpuff in the challenges, defending awful, no desire at all. Have they been out on the piss?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 23 with 2608 viewsploppy

Absolutely shocking. Would be nice if we passed the ball forward once in a while. Everyone’s first thought is sideways or backwards. Thank feck for that. Half time. Someone needs to start throwing tea cups.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 23 with 2598 viewsCaptain_Sham

Man city are going to hit double figures.

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 23 with 2558 viewsbluenile

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 23 by porthcawljax

Anyone know why Mulder has been dropped?

Because Potter can't help himself. He nearly destroyed Mulder's confidence last time, and is hell bent on doing it again, merely to try and prove a point!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 23 with 2558 viewsperplex

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 23 by Highjack

Is Declan John the worst defender in the world?

Well you bring in players on the cheap, this is what you get.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 2492 viewsjack2jack

Well that went well,not.
Playing from the back and getting the ball nicked off us everytime
Nordfeld, needs to lump a few balls forward.
Too slow, too predictable.
Tidy side mind SW.
We need to sort out sh!t out second half.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 2487 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Let's take it as a Mercy that they turned off the Facebook stream.
That was just too painful to watch.
To think our Fans have paid good money to go and watch that crap.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 2471 viewsThe_E20

The world is ending! The world is ending!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 with 2451 viewsunion_jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 23 by ploppy

Absolutely shocking. Would be nice if we passed the ball forward once in a while. Everyone’s first thought is sideways or backwards. Thank feck for that. Half time. Someone needs to start throwing tea cups.

First thing I saw when I switched on the stream (now switched off). Ball passed around neatly, easy pass available going forward. No, went backwards! I think I heard boos from the Swansea contingent in the crowd.

Very poor.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 with 2436 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 23 by Oldjack

their under twelves would turn us over on this showing

They played well we have been shocking.
Baffling comparing this to the 2nd half against Brentford.

When Potter said we were improving I have to say he is talking crap fukcing dreadful

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 with 2424 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 23 by bluenile

Shockingly bad, GP seems to be unable to coach a team to play high tempo from the start. Brentford should have been 3 up first half and paid the price. Chickens have come home to roost big-time today. Utterly feeble and pathetic.

But he has a degree or whatever it is in motivation hasn't he? That's what I was strongly told on here when I posted something similar to what you have done there. The man is showing the transition from Swedish football with players on maybe a few hundred a week at most, to egotistical spoilt men like Dan James and others is too much for him. His achievements there are not comparable or do not carry any weight to his ability here in the English Football League.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 with 2416 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 23 by A_Fans_Dad

This is the worst performance I have seen from this team full stop.
I could understand it if we were playing Man C in the Prem with this team.
But a team a couple of places below us.

I've always been puzzled that so many on here mention the 0-2 loss at West Ham under Laudrup as our nadir - there have been several worse performances, including this one.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 23 with 2332 viewsjack2jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 23 by The_E20

The world is ending! The world is ending!

Doing alright then are we?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024