Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts 11:00 - May 29 with 2489 viewsDale92

When do you think we'll start to hear from the out of contract players?
[Post edited 29 May 2019 11:43]

This is the One, I've waited for

Contracts on 11:28 - May 29 with 2444 viewselectricblue

I reckon after the month of May is over and into the first week or so of June....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Contracts on 11:32 - May 29 with 2433 viewsChaffRAFC

I was expecting news by now to be honest. I really hope Wilbraham and Done were offered significantly reduced terms. If they sign, fair enough, if they don't, I'm happy with that as I don't believe either deserve a new deal. You can't turn up for one month of the season and expect to get a new, good money, contract. In Done's case, this has been a second poor season on a big wage. Two wages that could be better spent elsewhere on younger players.

Surely we'll hear news of the likes of the pro-contracts being handed out and maybe the likes of Kgosi and the back up players soon.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Contracts on 11:44 - May 29 with 2401 viewsfitzochris

I was told a deadline was set for the players to sign by, but, after I posted that on here, the club put out a piece with BBM saying the players could take their time in deciding.

This is a nonsense, as it has a knock-on effect on all future movement in the transfer market. Let’s be honest, this squad has not been good enough for the past two seasons and definitely needs new blood. I’d agree with BBM that the core is decent but there is too much peripheral collateral and not nearly enough of that has moved on.

I’ll say again, I’m not expecting us to rip up trees this season, and I know money is tight, but I still expect to see a squad assembled that is capable of competing.

I know there is still plenty of time to bring players in, and we are back of the queue when it comes to desired player destination, but I’d like us to at least get our own house in order in decent time.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Contracts on 13:07 - May 29 with 2253 viewsboromat

The fact that BBM has only released 2 players, offered everyone else plus 4 youth players contracts, said he wants to make the most of the loan system and have a much smaller squad than last season all adds up to equal

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Contracts on 19:53 - May 29 with 1916 viewsYorkshire_Dale

BBM will have his hands tied by the Club Board......I agree with Chaff about both Done and Alby.........if they sign on a much reduced contract,fine.....but I would not be sad to see them move on and let's give someone else a chance to play well for the whole season not just the last few weeks.
Contracts on 18:20 - May 30 with 1601 viewsboromat

Maybe some Friday contract news tomorrow???

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024