Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread 10:04 - Jul 23 with 12875 viewsjackharris

Pay on the day available for home and away supporters

Swansea City supporters are advised that they can pay on the
day for Tuesday’s pre-season friendly at Bristol Rovers (7.45pm).

Advance tickets are no longer available, but fans can purchase
tickets at The Memorial Stadium on matchday. Seated tickets for
adults are priced at £15, while under-16 tickets cost £7. Terrace
tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for under-16s.

The Memorial Stadium has recently seen a new temporary
seating structure placed on the corner of the Poplar
Insulation East Terrace. The new addition
is named the Bristol Energy Family Stand (See Below).
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 10:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 1997 viewsItchySphincter

Well done Joel. High press suits these players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 1988 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:22 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Are you sure football forums are for you?

Yes.

No need to get your knickers in a twist over a pre-season game!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 1990 viewsjedmo_jack

Asoro 0-3 Swans utterly dominant at the moment.

Tell you what, if we can get a tune out of Asoro this season, he might be some asset.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 23 with 1920 viewsjasper_T

Roberts should give Asoro a bollocking more often. Seemed to work.

Hope McKay and Byers start at the weekend, and the first day of the season. Maybe Baston as well, who knows.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 23 with 1913 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

Yes.

No need to get your knickers in a twist over a pre-season game!

Say what now?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 23 with 1901 viewsBadlands

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:32 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Growing in strength and confidence. Good pre-season.

Looks stronger than his frame suggests when holding of defenders.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:37 - Jul 23 with 1871 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 23 by jedmo_jack

Tell you what, if we can get a tune out of Asoro this season, he might be some asset.

We need his pace
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:38 - Jul 23 with 1820 viewsDippy

McKay done well
Asoro looks a different player
Baston scores

Good outing from the bench boys

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:39 - Jul 23 with 1790 viewsDrGonzo

Thought we played really well, as we have done in the other pre season games. Hope it can translate to the league.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:40 - Jul 23 with 1736 viewsSwanseaman

-
the first 20 minutes we dominited, and the last 15 minutes with Borja Baston and Asoro were really lively.

i enjoyed watching these two, I'd have them on from the start, for the added pace.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 23 with 1735 viewsGeoffThom

I enjoyed that as a friendly goes it wasn’t bad to watch
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 23 with 1722 viewsBadlands

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:40 - Jul 23 by Swanseaman

-
the first 20 minutes we dominited, and the last 15 minutes with Borja Baston and Asoro were really lively.

i enjoyed watching these two, I'd have them on from the start, for the added pace.

McBurnie got into the game more and Celina was more effective for us on the bench tonight.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:42 - Jul 23 with 1692 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:36 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Say what now?

???
What is that meant to mean?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:45 - Jul 23 with 1620 viewsmagicdaps10

Another good work out, clean sheet will add to the confidence.

Some right madams posting on here tonight about this and that... all about getting the sharpness back.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:45 - Jul 23 with 1603 viewsSwanseaman

-
the big one saturday, the players have done a lot of travelling, so will be good to have a home game and a real tough test.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 21:45]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:47 - Jul 23 with 1569 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 23 by GeoffThom

Indeed. Rovers tried to play dome nice stuff and had their patches.
We were very solid though and the result was a fair reflection of our dominance. Had them on the ropes at the end.
Hope we can get a season out of Borja. Might be the springboard we need.
We still have pace in the side even though Dan has gone.
Now for some really tough opposition Saturday.
If we can keep the team and the spirit together then who knows? :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:48 - Jul 23 with 1547 viewsdameedna

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:40 - Jul 23 by Swanseaman

-

They need to be eased in gently. There will be injuries and we need a squad. Possibly some transfers still. Last season was poor from them both, our main players from the second half of last season should start if fit.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:49 - Jul 23 with 1522 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:34 - Jul 23 by jedmo_jack

His first two involvements in the game were poor a bad pass gave them an attacking platform then he backed off their number ten allowing him to turn in the box and get a shot off but then he seemed to take off a bit and took his goal well very unpredictable. He looks the only one of our wide men who can beat a man for pace although Mckay put in our best cross for Asoro`s goal. A mixed bag from a lot of players tonight.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:51 - Jul 23 with 1481 viewshuwrichards57

McBurnie is so, so key. We have to keep him for another year.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:51 - Jul 23 with 1457 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 23 by Badlands

McBurnie got into the game more and Celina was more effective for us on the bench tonight.

-
mcburnie seemed to play better when baston came on, i think they played well together.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:53 - Jul 23 with 1439 viewsThrasher6

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:41 - Jul 23 by GeoffThom

Aye...it was a surprisingly good watch for a friendly

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:57 - Jul 23 with 1370 viewsLuther27

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:42 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

???
What is that meant to mean?

Erm... I think the quote was from Pulp Fiction...

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:57 - Jul 23 with 1358 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:45 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

Another good work out, clean sheet will add to the confidence.

Some right madams posting on here tonight about this and that... all about getting the sharpness back.

Have a lie down Dapsy.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:58 - Jul 23 with 1349 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:53 - Jul 23 by Thrasher6

Aye...it was a surprisingly good watch for a friendly

-
there were some errors here and there, but overall we they are improving, we may have a good season if we keep on it.

can't wait for the atalanta game.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 1340 viewsblackpooljack

For a mid table league one side I thought that BR looked quite good. I shall keep an eye on their results this season esp as they open up their campaign against Blackpool.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 22:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024