Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread 10:04 - Jul 23 with 12874 viewsjackharris

Pay on the day available for home and away supporters

Swansea City supporters are advised that they can pay on the
day for Tuesday’s pre-season friendly at Bristol Rovers (7.45pm).

Advance tickets are no longer available, but fans can purchase
tickets at The Memorial Stadium on matchday. Seated tickets for
adults are priced at £15, while under-16 tickets cost £7. Terrace
tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for under-16s.

The Memorial Stadium has recently seen a new temporary
seating structure placed on the corner of the Poplar
Insulation East Terrace. The new addition
is named the Bristol Energy Family Stand (See Below).
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 10:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 2003 viewsDippy

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:58 - Jul 23 by Swanseaman

-
there were some errors here and there, but overall we they are improving, we may have a good season if we keep on it.

can't wait for the atalanta game.

Don't get that far ahead... We haven't been bombarded by set pieces yet

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 2005 viewsjasper_T

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:51 - Jul 23 by huwrichards57

McBurnie is so, so key. We have to keep him for another year.

£20m and I'll drive him up to Sheffield myself. We've no shortage of 10s.

Baston up top and we'll win the league.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:01 - Jul 23 with 1973 viewsDippy

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:59 - Jul 23 by jasper_T

Jasper has had a Drambuie.. but I agree, McBurnie can go for that sort of bunce
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 22:02]

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:03 - Jul 23 with 1941 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:59 - Jul 23 by jasper_T

keep them both and we could have a real good crack at promotion.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 1845 viewsshandyjack

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:38 - Jul 23 by Dippy

McKay done well
Asoro looks a different player
Baston scores

Good outing from the bench boys

really? i didn't think Mckay played well at all, lost the ball a hell of a load

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 1843 viewsNortbankboy

Nobody in their right mind are going to pay that for him
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:16 - Jul 23 with 1830 viewsnantywatcher

You're in a class of your own at times JT. (actually maybe in a world of your own)
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:17 - Jul 23 with 1814 viewsshandyjack

If Baston stays then Cooper needs to find a way to get Celina and Mcburnie in the team. Baston makes such clever runs when not playing on his own at top

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:18 - Jul 23 with 1796 views34dfgdf54

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:23 - Jul 23 with 1750 viewsjasper_T

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:14 - Jul 23 by Nortbankboy

Nobody in their right mind are going to pay that for him

I would have said that about £15m at the start of the summer. Football went mad yonks ago.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:24 - Jul 23 with 1739 viewsGaz_M

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:51 - Jul 23 by huwrichards57

McBurnie is so, so key. We have to keep him for another year.

Whilst I agree, the timing of this post is bizarre given how poor he was this evening.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:31 - Jul 23 with 1683 viewsGaz_M

Declan John is a far, far better footballer than Bidwell isn't he. Hopefully he can get a run of games and the backing of a manager. Awful lot of potential there.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:35 - Jul 23 with 1642 viewsDrGonzo

Two spectacular statements right there.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 23 with 1633 viewsGaz_M

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:16 - Jul 23 by nantywatcher

You're in a class of your own at times JT. (actually maybe in a world of your own)

12 months ago jasper was the best poster on here.

Has Darran stolen his login details?!!??! :D
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 23 with 1632 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:31 - Jul 23 by Gaz_M

Declan John is a far, far better footballer than Bidwell isn't he. Hopefully he can get a run of games and the backing of a manager. Awful lot of potential there.

Bidwell looks the most standard of standard championship rightbacks. Not spectacular at all, solid 7/10 every game.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:42 - Jul 23 with 1594 viewsswan_si

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 23 by DrGonzo

Bidwell looks the most standard of standard championship rightbacks. Not spectacular at all, solid 7/10 every game.

Leftback
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 23 with 1571 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:42 - Jul 23 by swan_si

Leftback

Yes. Fullback. Thank you for correcting me.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:44 - Jul 23 with 1568 viewsjasper_T

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 23 by Gaz_M

I don't post the good stuff on here any more. It's not a place to talk about football. You get accused of having agendas instead of working eyes.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:16 - Jul 23 with 1440 viewsLuther27

Shoot me down here...but wasn't Borja bought to play a number 10 but asked to play a number 9 holding role?

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:48 - Jul 23 with 1373 viewsBytholWyn

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:16 - Jul 23 by Luther27

Shoot me down here...but wasn't Borja bought to play a number 10 but asked to play a number 9 holding role?

That's my recollection, but given my dodgy memory that ain't much of an endorsement.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 07:21 - Jul 24 with 1099 viewsGaz_M

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:16 - Jul 23 by Luther27

No.
The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 07:38 - Jul 24 with 1055 viewsDr_Winston

Needs reiterating, but Asoro is younger than Dan James. Whilst last season was disappointing from him, it needs to be framed with that knowledge.

This season he does need to kick on though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 07:41 - Jul 24 with 1053 viewsmonmouth

I think it’s all looking highly promising. I’m really looking forward to the season now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 09:02 - Jul 24 with 892 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 23 by Gaz_M

He’s always been full of shit. Similar to yourself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 09:26 - Jul 24 with 852 viewsandypitt56

The Official Bristol Rovers vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 09:02 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

He’s always been full of shit. Similar to yourself.

My observations from last night:
Looks like Copper still needs to decide! some difficult choices to make as well.

Still no chosen keeper., it would be Mulder for me - I dont get this CN is better at playing from the back, mulder played some nice quick passes last night.
RB difficult to chose between Roberts and Naughton - CR better going forward KN better defender.
LB Same as above with DJ better offensive and JB better defender.
Midfield of Celina, Grimes then between Fulton and Byers (fulton has looked better in preseason than Byers)
Dyer RW - Asoro looking much improved but i think he is going to be an impact player.
I would say Mckay has had a much better preseason than Routs.

Only one number 9 but looks like Baston has moved ahead of CBR I would like to see us keep him until at least Jan. who knows may play his way into a move, if not very solid back up to Oli.

Be interesting to see how we play against what is clearly going to be a step up in Opposition.

Overall though Im looking forward to another entertaining season. I think we will finish top 10 again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024