Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? 17:48 - Aug 3 with 28402 viewsTummer_from_Texas

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:04 - Aug 4 with 1974 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:54 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

And I don't know you from Adam love... anyway look outside the box... maybe I know someone on "the payroll" as to say, maybe I could be right on this? Trust me what I say is correct 👍 now go get yourself a glass of prosecco and chill ... sweetheart x

Ah, so you know someone ‘on the payroll’ do you? Someone who has access to the detailed financial information of the club? Which by the way, is a very, very small number of people.

And that someone is giving away commercially confidential information? For you to plaster all over the Internet?

They’ll be thrilled.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 1964 viewsPentyrchJack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:36 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Sorry if you think I was being rude... but...
You basically called my post bs so dont get your knickers in a twist when I come back at you, again I couldn't care less what you say (you do come over a little patronising though) .... what I've said is fact though 👍... Have a lovely day sweetheart x

Now that's a bit sexist and patronising.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:09]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:08 - Aug 4 with 1941 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 4 by PentyrchJack

Now that's a bit sexist and patronising.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:09]

Really! Well you can have a x too sweetheart ❤

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:10 - Aug 4 with 1918 viewsplasjack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:02 - Aug 4 by Porthcawlswan

I do suppose it helps both parties separate in the future though. No one wants him at the moment. By lowering his wages we can afford to play him which in turn puts him in the shop window for next year

Shop window your having a laugh, no one wants him and we've been trying to get rid for the last 2 years.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:10 - Aug 4 with 1912 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:04 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Ah, so you know someone ‘on the payroll’ do you? Someone who has access to the detailed financial information of the club? Which by the way, is a very, very small number of people.

And that someone is giving away commercially confidential information? For you to plaster all over the Internet?

They’ll be thrilled.

I've mentioned no names love, just what I've been told 👍 and have absolutely no reason to disbelieve what he/she has told me... x

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:11 - Aug 4 with 1909 viewsJackfath

SwanJaxs having yet another ’mare.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:15 - Aug 4 with 1868 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:10 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

I've mentioned no names love, just what I've been told 👍 and have absolutely no reason to disbelieve what he/she has told me... x

It doesn’t matter whether you’ve mentioned any names. The number of people with access to that info is genuinely tiny. Perhaps you don’t realise that?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:29 - Aug 4 with 1777 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:15 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

It doesn’t matter whether you’ve mentioned any names. The number of people with access to that info is genuinely tiny. Perhaps you don’t realise that?

Perhaps I know someone who is genuinely in the "tiny minority... ever thought of that👍 let's just say BB wont be struggling to make the price of a pint anytime soon even with his lower income... Chow for now 🖐 x

Login to get fewer ads

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:30 - Aug 4 with 1771 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:11 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

SwanJaxs having yet another ’mare.

Hello sausage boi.. long time no hear 👍

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:37 - Aug 4 with 1727 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:29 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps I know someone who is genuinely in the "tiny minority... ever thought of that👍 let's just say BB wont be struggling to make the price of a pint anytime soon even with his lower income... Chow for now 🖐 x

That’s fine. In which case we should find out who it is as they shouldn’t be giving away confidential info. It’s the sort of thing people get sacked for. Not many who it could be thankfully.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:40 - Aug 4 with 1674 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:15 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

I doubt any of the club’s higher echelons dish out sensitive information to secondary school pupils

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:41 - Aug 4 with 1689 viewsexiledinenglandjack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:37 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

That’s fine. In which case we should find out who it is as they shouldn’t be giving away confidential info. It’s the sort of thing people get sacked for. Not many who it could be thankfully.

Did the same not apply to Routs and Nath last year. Did they negate their bonuses last year?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:42 - Aug 4 with 1685 viewsPorthcawlswan

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:10 - Aug 4 by plasjack

Shop window your having a laugh, no one wants him and we've been trying to get rid for the last 2 years.

You know how a footballer increases their value and creates a buzz don't you? Play a lot and score goals. You don't think if he does both these things consistently his value won't increase??
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 1670 viewsAngelRangelQS

I can see why Borja would take a pay cut to play this year, perhaps with the option of an extra year next season or to put himself in a shop window he’s been unable to get himself in for three years.

Isn’t it essentially what Routledge did?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 1663 viewsplasjack

He's deluded, but his psychiatric carer will soon tuck him up.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 1653 viewsunion_jack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:37 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

I think you can safely say that whoever it is in that extremely small circle who do know is not going to divulge it to anyone.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 1650 viewsItchySphincter

Oh goody, another PS pissing competition. The usual suspects.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 1641 viewsSwanjaxs

You'll be surprised sweetheart, players talk, word gets around ya know 👍

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 1624 viewsjackrmee

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:43 - Aug 4 by AngelRangelQS

I can see why Borja would take a pay cut to play this year, perhaps with the option of an extra year next season or to put himself in a shop window he’s been unable to get himself in for three years.

Isn’t it essentially what Routledge did?

Na, Routs waived an appearance bonus he would have been due.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 1615 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:43 - Aug 4 by plasjack

He's deluded, but his psychiatric carer will soon tuck him up.

What time does the carer come round to give you your meds mate? You should be well tucked up by now surely

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:50 - Aug 4 with 1588 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyways guys, don't get me started on the the new policy regarding any player in the development squad that was earning over £1,000 a week... that's another can of worms 😂

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 1569 viewsPorthcawlswan

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:50 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Anyways guys, don't get me started on the the new policy regarding any player in the development squad that was earning over £1,000 a week... that's another can of worms 😂

Go on..
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 1564 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:45 - Aug 4 by jackrmee

Na, Routs waived an appearance bonus he would have been due.

It was a trigger for a new contract based on appearances.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:54 - Aug 4 with 1557 viewsthornabyswan

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:50 - Aug 4 by Swanjaxs

Is this poster from Aberdare used to go by the name of Res

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:56 - Aug 4 with 1532 viewsSwanjaxs

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:53 - Aug 4 by Porthcawlswan

Go on..

For another day my friend, let's just say the cloth has been cut accordingly... and more power to Trevor Birch elbow, this guy is ruthless mark my words 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024