Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris and Trump.. 10:55 - Aug 25 with 3060 viewsThrasher6

You can see the rest of them thinking..."British and American c@nts...."

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Boris and Trump.. on 20:41 - Aug 25 with 829 viewsjacks777

Boris and Trump.. on 20:33 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

I’m talking about measures he has already brought in.

Changes to US corporation tax, repatriation of taxable receipts laws, 10 year amnesty over repatriated profits from the UK.

Tariff wars.

It’s quite an extensive list.

Keep laughing about the arbitrage of US / UK drug pricing that will happen though. You surely realise that’s what Trump wants? Actually strike that. You don’t have a clue.

Trump is putting America first- good on him.
Now let’s have a British PM that puts the U.K. first.
Where would we be if obama or someone like him was still president ?, back of the queue.😂

Let’s be honest you are just another pathetic remoaner who simply can’t accept a democratic decision.

You can shove your opinion up where the sun doesn’t shine as far as I’m concerned.
I voted for Brexit in 2016 and still 100 % support it.

So carry on typing the project fear stories - that no one believes and keep on giving us a laugh 🤭
Boris and Trump.. on 20:42 - Aug 25 with 827 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris and Trump.. on 11:13 - Aug 25 by westwalesed

The ability of people in the UK to talk down their own country is astonishing. I genuinely don’t think it happens anywhere else.

Who mentioned Wales ?

Beware of the Risen People

Boris and Trump.. on 21:05 - Aug 25 with 800 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris and Trump.. on 20:41 - Aug 25 by jacks777

Trump is putting America first- good on him.
Now let’s have a British PM that puts the U.K. first.
Where would we be if obama or someone like him was still president ?, back of the queue.😂

Let’s be honest you are just another pathetic remoaner who simply can’t accept a democratic decision.

You can shove your opinion up where the sun doesn’t shine as far as I’m concerned.
I voted for Brexit in 2016 and still 100 % support it.

So carry on typing the project fear stories - that no one believes and keep on giving us a laugh 🤭

I’ve no problem with an American president putting America first. As it happens he’s short termist and will hurt the economy in the longer term, but that’s a different point. (And the reason he keeps arguing with the Fed).

I’m just surprised that someone bemoaning the lack of patriotism in others is happy to act as a cheerleader for a policy when it hurts his own country.

You don’t need to tell me (or anyone else, I imagine) you voted for brexit - a cursory look at your posts on any topic makes it obvious. As obvious as the fact you don’t understand the point I’m making so resort to invoking ‘project fear’.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 21:05]
Boris and Trump.. on 21:15 - Aug 25 with 786 viewsjacks777

Boris and Trump.. on 21:05 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

I’ve no problem with an American president putting America first. As it happens he’s short termist and will hurt the economy in the longer term, but that’s a different point. (And the reason he keeps arguing with the Fed).

I’m just surprised that someone bemoaning the lack of patriotism in others is happy to act as a cheerleader for a policy when it hurts his own country.

You don’t need to tell me (or anyone else, I imagine) you voted for brexit - a cursory look at your posts on any topic makes it obvious. As obvious as the fact you don’t understand the point I’m making so resort to invoking ‘project fear’.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 21:05]

Well I can tell you voted remain.
You still don’t get it do you.
The scare stories from project fear are now irrelevant whether they are true or not.

Have you heard the story about the boy who cried wolf.....😂
You also dislike Trump, so you won’t give him any credit because you are ideologically opposed to him. So I just laugh at everything you post on here.....anti democratic snowflake 😂
Boris and Trump.. on 21:22 - Aug 25 with 778 viewsHighjack

Boris and Trump.. on 20:12 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

Chlorinated chicken isn’t banned by the EU due to the chlorination as such.

It’s due to the concern that disinfecting chicken at the end of the process allows far worse hygiene and safety standards throughout the process.

The UK has a measured salmonella infection rate of 55 per 100,000 people. In the US it’s 350 per 100,000 people. Bearing in mind that most people don’t go to the doctor for ‘mild’ food poisoning, and also that people eating cheap food in the States are even less likely to visit their doctor due to cost, the difference is quite marked.

We will only have the choice if it’s clearly marked which is which.

Salmonella will die at around 70 degrees. If they’ve got a higher rate of salmonella poisoning it’s probably because they aren’t cooking their meat properly. Or they are picking up salmonella from other uncooked sources which are harder to keep cool in their heat. Salad bags etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boris and Trump.. on 21:40 - Aug 25 with 763 viewsEbo

Boris and Trump.. on 14:47 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not at all, I wanted him to succeed.

To want otherwise is stupid.

The only thing he succeeds at is his own stupidity.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Boris and Trump.. on 21:42 - Aug 25 with 759 viewsEbo

Boris and Trump.. on 21:15 - Aug 25 by jacks777

Well I can tell you voted remain.
You still don’t get it do you.
The scare stories from project fear are now irrelevant whether they are true or not.

Have you heard the story about the boy who cried wolf.....😂
You also dislike Trump, so you won’t give him any credit because you are ideologically opposed to him. So I just laugh at everything you post on here.....anti democratic snowflake 😂

Mince thick

Boris and Trump.. on 21:45 - Aug 25 with 756 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Boris and Trump.. on 21:40 - Aug 25 by Ebo

The only thing he succeeds at is his own stupidity.

I'll assume you don't realize we were talking about Obama.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Boris and Trump.. on 21:48 - Aug 25 with 747 viewsEbo

Boris and Trump.. on 21:45 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'll assume you don't realize we were talking about Obama.

The whataboutery is strong in you. The whole world sees it, sadly you don't. You have an illiterate, racist clown running your country. He has divided your country more than ever.

Boris and Trump.. on 22:14 - Aug 25 with 719 viewssioni

Boris and Trump.. on 18:25 - Aug 25 by union_jack

You don’t think he can sense the mood of his fellow Americans???

Strange comment.

Well, sensing something and making sense of something are rather different but equally important Tummer was making an unequivocal criticism of certain,numerous Americans that does not make sense. Your comment may or may not be strange but it certainly does not make sense. You mean that any comment made by an American about other Americans automatically makes sense?
Boris and Trump.. on 22:22 - Aug 25 with 712 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Boris and Trump.. on 21:48 - Aug 25 by Ebo

The whataboutery is strong in you. The whole world sees it, sadly you don't. You have an illiterate, racist clown running your country. He has divided your country more than ever.

Whataboutery?

I didn't bring up Obama, Ebo. I was responding to the bizarre accusation that I must have hoped for his (and America's) failure when he was president. No, I'm not like that, because I respect the office. In fact, I didn't think any American was really like that before Trump got elected.

My last reply I really held off being rude and making a crack about your reading comprehension skills, but your unhinged anger at me for having a different viewpoint than yours seems to have blinded you.

Literally.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Boris and Trump.. on 00:41 - Aug 26 with 662 viewssioni

Boris and Trump.. on 22:22 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whataboutery?

I didn't bring up Obama, Ebo. I was responding to the bizarre accusation that I must have hoped for his (and America's) failure when he was president. No, I'm not like that, because I respect the office. In fact, I didn't think any American was really like that before Trump got elected.

My last reply I really held off being rude and making a crack about your reading comprehension skills, but your unhinged anger at me for having a different viewpoint than yours seems to have blinded you.

Literally.

Tummer,I am sure you are patriotic and I have no reason to believe you have disrespected the office of presidency, but to claim you know of no American who did so before Trump’s election is disingenuous at best. Trump himself supported wholeheartedly the ludicrous claims of the so-called Birthers that Obama was not born in America throughout his presidency. McConnell came out of caucus smirking and laughing that he and his Caucus would make sure that Obama’s presidency would accomplish absolutely nothing. I am sure you are old enough or knowledgeable enough to know that.
I say little about your noble reticence re criticism of Ebo.
Boris and Trump.. on 04:15 - Aug 26 with 634 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Boris and Trump.. on 00:41 - Aug 26 by sioni

Tummer,I am sure you are patriotic and I have no reason to believe you have disrespected the office of presidency, but to claim you know of no American who did so before Trump’s election is disingenuous at best. Trump himself supported wholeheartedly the ludicrous claims of the so-called Birthers that Obama was not born in America throughout his presidency. McConnell came out of caucus smirking and laughing that he and his Caucus would make sure that Obama’s presidency would accomplish absolutely nothing. I am sure you are old enough or knowledgeable enough to know that.
I say little about your noble reticence re criticism of Ebo.

First of all, thank you for a thoughtful reply that skips the Orange Man Bad arsenal filled with he's an idiot/fascist non- sequitors. And thank you for your valid points.

I'm talking about something very different and more destructive in 2019, but arguably no morally worse than the Republican bullshit carried out over those 8 years. As a notable matter of fact, HRC's presidential election camp started the Birther lie in 2008 during her run against Obama; but Trump ran with it at full speed, and was an asshole for doing so. McConnell is just a general prick full stop.

I was born into an America immediately post Civil Rights movement; and ignorant little me thought, as ugly as that major chapter of American history was, things were finally going to be right with the descendants of slavery. I grew up with a really optimistic mindset in the late 70's and 80's.

Then a bunch of racist cops in Los Angeles beat a helpless Black man like a pinata on video (no unrelated Latin racial connotation, just the image burned into my head as a San Antonian), followed soon after by the cosmically related OJ Simpson double murder cartoon. Adult Mike realizes we are divided again, not individually from our Black friends, but in general. Utopia denied.

So, ideology and other details aside, when the first African American became the front runner for presidency 11 years ago, I was a hell of a lot more psyched than I have ever been for a Democrat president in my adult life.

Barack Obama is likeable, and really cool. As the first non old white guy, I absolutely wanted him to bring our nation together. When his administration took down Osama Bin Laden, EVERYONE celebrated. Probably the last time we were united as a nation for anything significant.

We can argue for the rest of our lives about why the Obama presidency didn't fix our nation, but I really think the vast majority of Republicans are more like me than the despicable racist fascists as portrayed as for supporting the president we currently have. At least the ones of my generation. That's just my observation, based on my proximity.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 4:40]

Boris and Trump.. on 09:08 - Aug 26 with 573 viewsBatterseajack

Boris and Trump.. on 22:22 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whataboutery?

Literally.

Making up accusations now. Maybe you ought to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.
Boris and Trump.. on 10:06 - Aug 26 with 545 viewsHumpty

Boris and Trump.. on 04:15 - Aug 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

First of all, thank you for a thoughtful reply that skips the Orange Man Bad arsenal filled with he's an idiot/fascist non- sequitors. And thank you for your valid points.

I'm talking about something very different and more destructive in 2019, but arguably no morally worse than the Republican bullshit carried out over those 8 years. As a notable matter of fact, HRC's presidential election camp started the Birther lie in 2008 during her run against Obama; but Trump ran with it at full speed, and was an asshole for doing so. McConnell is just a general prick full stop.

I was born into an America immediately post Civil Rights movement; and ignorant little me thought, as ugly as that major chapter of American history was, things were finally going to be right with the descendants of slavery. I grew up with a really optimistic mindset in the late 70's and 80's.

Then a bunch of racist cops in Los Angeles beat a helpless Black man like a pinata on video (no unrelated Latin racial connotation, just the image burned into my head as a San Antonian), followed soon after by the cosmically related OJ Simpson double murder cartoon. Adult Mike realizes we are divided again, not individually from our Black friends, but in general. Utopia denied.

So, ideology and other details aside, when the first African American became the front runner for presidency 11 years ago, I was a hell of a lot more psyched than I have ever been for a Democrat president in my adult life.

Barack Obama is likeable, and really cool. As the first non old white guy, I absolutely wanted him to bring our nation together. When his administration took down Osama Bin Laden, EVERYONE celebrated. Probably the last time we were united as a nation for anything significant.

We can argue for the rest of our lives about why the Obama presidency didn't fix our nation, but I really think the vast majority of Republicans are more like me than the despicable racist fascists as portrayed as for supporting the president we currently have. At least the ones of my generation. That's just my observation, based on my proximity.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 4:40]

HRC's presidential election camp started the Birther lie in 2008 during her run against Obama

Not true. Neither Hillary Clinton nor her campaign were involved in the birther lies. Some of her supporters spread such rumours and were told to stop.

And that wasn't the start of birtherism either. Republicans were already involved before that.

A little tip for you Mike. Don't go believing everything Donald Trump says. Sometimes he tells lies and you wouldn't want to be spreading Trumps lies would you?
Boris and Trump.. on 10:18 - Aug 26 with 536 viewsjacks777

Boris and Trump.. on 10:06 - Aug 26 by Humpty

HRC's presidential election camp started the Birther lie in 2008 during her run against Obama

Not true. Neither Hillary Clinton nor her campaign were involved in the birther lies. Some of her supporters spread such rumours and were told to stop.

And that wasn't the start of birtherism either. Republicans were already involved before that.

A little tip for you Mike. Don't go believing everything Donald Trump says. Sometimes he tells lies and you wouldn't want to be spreading Trumps lies would you?

Name me a politician that has never told a lie.
Boris and Trump.. on 10:32 - Aug 26 with 529 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Boris and Trump.. on 09:08 - Aug 26 by Batterseajack

Making up accusations now. Maybe you ought to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

I ascertained that many American Trump haters go so far as actually hoping their own economy falls apart.

You quoted me and said you "bet" followed by something about me and how I felt about Obama. Whatever you meant by it, you're dead wrong about me.

Boris and Trump.. on 11:12 - Aug 26 with 504 viewsKilkennyjack

Funny as feck.

The Donald is going to hate this one. 😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024