Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which football club do you hate the most? 15:23 - Sep 9 with 8652 viewsRblockPrior

Which football club do you hate the most?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:51 - Sep 11 with 2026 viewsfrancisbowles

Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:33 - Sep 11 by francisbowles

10am this morning story on racial abuse 'within the club', yes them, on Victoria Derbyshire show on BBC2.

Just watched it. Kids as young as 12 being racially abused, in the 90's, by two named individuals, names you will probably recognise (if you watched the report) people who were big figures at the club and both were later on 'promoted'.

In the 90's! Still going on, still unreformed.

These allegations were not covered by their own internal investigation into racism as the boys concerned didn't trust the club to be thorough and wanted an independent organisation to look into it. The club subsequently announced the outcome on the same day they announced the review of child sexual abuse that they had to undertake. So were they burying bad news under bad news?

No wonder they have the 'type of fans' they have. Any of them that may have been schoolboy players will have seen that the club was 'rotten to the core'.

They may have responded better to incidents lately, but it has taken an awful long time and it creates the impression that they have been led into the 21st century 'kicking and screaming'.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 11:26 - Sep 11 with 1997 views18StoneOfHoop

Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:51 - Sep 11 by francisbowles

Just watched it. Kids as young as 12 being racially abused, in the 90's, by two named individuals, names you will probably recognise (if you watched the report) people who were big figures at the club and both were later on 'promoted'.

In the 90's! Still going on, still unreformed.

These allegations were not covered by their own internal investigation into racism as the boys concerned didn't trust the club to be thorough and wanted an independent organisation to look into it. The club subsequently announced the outcome on the same day they announced the review of child sexual abuse that they had to undertake. So were they burying bad news under bad news?

No wonder they have the 'type of fans' they have. Any of them that may have been schoolboy players will have seen that the club was 'rotten to the core'.

They may have responded better to incidents lately, but it has taken an awful long time and it creates the impression that they have been led into the 21st century 'kicking and screaming'.

They never change. Speedie in 2004:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/speedie-talk-gives-rise-to-charges-of-racist-

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Which football club do you hate the most? on 12:12 - Sep 11 with 1945 viewsSydneyRs

Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:01 - Sep 9 by Dorse

I don't hate Chelsea as such. I just feel that the stadium should be demolished and the earth ploughed with salt so that nothing will ever grow there again, the players deported to North Korea, fans rounded up and sent to camps for re-education, the term 'Chelsea' to be considered at least as rude as the other C-word, all references to their existence purged from the record, all parents found to have bought their offspring a Chelsea shirt to face trial for child abuse and anyone who has ever uttered the phrase 'The Chels' to be shot.

This, but you're being too light on them.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 12:25 - Sep 11 with 1929 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:01 - Sep 9 by Dorse

I don't hate Chelsea as such. I just feel that the stadium should be demolished and the earth ploughed with salt so that nothing will ever grow there again, the players deported to North Korea, fans rounded up and sent to camps for re-education, the term 'Chelsea' to be considered at least as rude as the other C-word, all references to their existence purged from the record, all parents found to have bought their offspring a Chelsea shirt to face trial for child abuse and anyone who has ever uttered the phrase 'The Chels' to be shot.

Captured it well Dorse
Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:09 - Sep 11 with 1810 viewskensalriser

I hate QPR. No other team is capable of upsetting me when they lose.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 08:56 - Sep 12 with 1670 viewsLoftgirl

Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:53 - Sep 9 by colinallcars

I don't really hate Chelsea - you have to care to hate something and I don't care about them.

Obviously Chelsea are a natural candidate but for me it's always been Man. Utd.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:20 - Sep 12 with 1637 viewscaliforniahoop

For me it’s Chelsea and Spurs and maybe Cardiff.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:51 - Sep 12 with 1615 viewskingsburyR

Liverpool by a distance.

Not just the team, but the city, its people, their river, the boat on that river, their deluded fans, their park, their port, the accent and THE BEATLES.

Did I miss anyone?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:14 - Sep 12 with 1597 viewsMick_S

Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:51 - Sep 12 by kingsburyR

Liverpool by a distance.

Not just the team, but the city, its people, their river, the boat on that river, their deluded fans, their park, their port, the accent and THE BEATLES.

Did I miss anyone?

No hate, but I don't like the yorkshire giants. Anyway, as you are a Beatles fan, I give you this:

BBC Radio 2 Beatles' digital radio pop-up station to ... - BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk › mediacentre › latestnews › bbc-radio-2-beatles
29 Aug 2019 - BBC Radio 2 will celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ Abbey Road album with RADIO 2 BEATLES, a four-day pop-up DAB radio station. It will feature programmes fronted by Gary Barlow, John Bishop, Martin Freeman, Guy Garvey, Dave Grohl, Giles Martin, Cerys Matthews, Paul ... etc snooze.

This is all we need (is love).
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 8:47]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:59 - Sep 12 with 1548 viewsHayesender

Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:51 - Sep 12 by kingsburyR

Liverpool by a distance.

Did I miss anyone?

Gerry and his effing pacemakers, Jamie effing Carragher, Phil effing Neal, the effing media love in, and how their effing fans can do no wrong in their eyes, Heysel, European ban (we'd have qualified twice during that effing ban, as would Wimbledon, Paul effing McCartney, cheeky effing rallies, full kit effing w@nkers, that special effing atmosphere.

Effing hate em

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Which football club do you hate the most? on 11:01 - Sep 12 with 1545 viewsHayesender

Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:59 - Sep 12 by Hayesender

Gerry and his effing pacemakers, Jamie effing Carragher, Phil effing Neal, the effing media love in, and how their effing fans can do no wrong in their eyes, Heysel, European ban (we'd have qualified twice during that effing ban, as would Wimbledon, Paul effing McCartney, cheeky effing rallies, full kit effing w@nkers, that special effing atmosphere.

Effing hate em

Substitute scallies for rallies. Cnts the effing lot of em

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:42 - Sep 13 with 1389 viewsSAR

Luton
Celtic
Liverpool

Dislike Chelsea but wouldn't put them in the 'hate' category. When I started going Rangers week in week out in my teens it was around 2001/2002 and we never played them. Naturally, had loads of Chelsea mates so it has always been more of a case of just taking the piss when they lose. Plus they generally couldn't give a f*ck about us, similar to how I look at Brentford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024