Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 18:58 - Sep 14 with 3649 viewsbuilthjack

I have said it before. Now I will say it again.
The lad is nowhere near good enough.
Doesn't read the game. Constantly makes the wrong decisions.
He was hauled off at half time against Birmingham. Should have had an early bath today too.
No need to put my tin hat on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell on 19:59 - Sep 14 with 903 viewsnantywatcher

The only player who had an out and out shocker today was Van der Horn - he looks a perfect fit the hoofball outfit down the road. Your stats for his performance today must read like a horror story!
Bidwell on 20:02 - Sep 14 with 905 viewsCooperman

Bidwell on 19:59 - Sep 14 by nantywatcher

The only player who had an out and out shocker today was Van der Horn - he looks a perfect fit the hoofball outfit down the road. Your stats for his performance today must read like a horror story!

Celina (cough).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bidwell on 20:04 - Sep 14 with 890 viewsJackfath

Bidwell on 20:02 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

Celina (cough).

Looked jaded today. In hindsight, should Byers have started? Probably would have made little difference.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bidwell on 20:05 - Sep 14 with 893 viewsmonmouth

Bidwell on 19:11 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

I’m in the camp of thinking that he hasn’t been consistently poor.

As for today, I will say it again in that he had zero support on the left. Far too isolated.

He also tried his utmost, but nothing was coming off today. Roberts was certainly no better. Naughton is better than both.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bidwell on 20:05 - Sep 14 with 889 viewsSwanjaxs

Bidwell on 19:55 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

He had a shocker.

In your opinion, listen up, Forest did to us today exactly what we did to QPR last season, we over ran thier midfield and both QPR full backs suffered (sorry AR )it happens yea.... look at the bigger picture is my advice to you 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bidwell on 20:13 - Sep 14 with 859 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 20:05 - Sep 14 by monmouth

He also tried his utmost, but nothing was coming off today. Roberts was certainly no better. Naughton is better than both.

Well it's time Naughton stepped up and nailed a shirt, big money for fk all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bidwell on 20:17 - Sep 14 with 840 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell on 20:13 - Sep 14 by TNT

Naughton has done pretty much everything asked of him every time he's stepped onto the pitch for the last eighteen months. If he's not getting games it ain't his fault.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell on 20:17 - Sep 14 with 831 viewsjasper_T

Bidwell on 20:05 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

In your opinion, listen up, Forest did to us today exactly what we did to QPR last season, we over ran thier midfield and both QPR full backs suffered (sorry AR )it happens yea.... look at the bigger picture is my advice to you 👍

You'll be out of toys soon if you keep throwing them out of your pram whenever you read an opinion you don't like.
Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell on 20:22 - Sep 14 with 811 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 20:17 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

Naughton has done pretty much everything asked of him every time he's stepped onto the pitch for the last eighteen months. If he's not getting games it ain't his fault.

Nowhere near a PL player, I'd like to think the money he's paid would give us something in return in the Championship. He must not be picked for a reason.

Bidwell on 20:30 - Sep 14 with 796 viewsthornabyswan

Bidwell on 20:13 - Sep 14 by TNT

Cooper didn't sign Naughton he is our best full back by some distance

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bidwell on 20:32 - Sep 14 with 787 viewsJackfath

This love in for Naughton reminds me of the time people on here were fawning after Dyer to come back from Leicester to save us all.

You'd swear Bidwell and Roberts were utter gash.

We're still top of the league tonight, they must be doing something right.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Bidwell on 20:36 - Sep 14 with 779 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 20:32 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

This love in for Naughton reminds me of the time people on here were fawning after Dyer to come back from Leicester to save us all.

They have the shirt, mate. It's for Naughton to claim it.

Bidwell on 20:39 - Sep 14 with 767 viewsJackfath

Bidwell on 20:36 - Sep 14 by TNT

They have the shirt, mate. It's for Naughton to claim it.

Indeed. He's probably not showing enough in training. Just a thought.

Bidwell on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 766 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 20:39 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

Indeed. He's probably not showing enough in training. Just a thought.

My take, too.

Bidwell on 20:44 - Sep 14 with 749 viewsthornabyswan

Bidwell on 20:32 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

Naughton scored a screamer against Brum and was dropped for Leeds.

Roberts gets away with poor performances because he came through the accadamy Bidwell is a tryer but there is a reason QPR released him.
Declan John is never going to be popular.
Naughton has not had a look in since we went down.

Makes little sense to me not a world beater but better than the other 3.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 20:46]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bidwell on 20:48 - Sep 14 with 736 viewsJackfath

Bidwell on 20:44 - Sep 14 by thornabyswan

Naughton scored a screamer against Brum and was dropped for Leeds.

Roberts gets away with poor performances because he came through the accadamy Bidwell is a tryer but there is a reason QPR released him.
Declan John is never going to be popular.
Naughton has not had a look in since we went down.

Makes little sense to me not a world beater but better than the other 3.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 20:46]

Horses for courses, perhaps? I'm sure Kyle will get his chance, it's a long season.

Bidwell on 21:01 - Sep 14 with 701 viewsTNT

If Naughton shows that he's the best option he'll be picked, ffs. Big money for porthcawl.

Bidwell on 21:14 - Sep 14 with 687 viewsbuilthjack

Just home.
Nice Bidwell love in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 665 viewsLandore_Jack

Bidwell has no pace. He offers very little going forward and doesn't look comfortable with the ball. He certainly wasn't the worst player today. Vdh, CR and Cellina could win that award.

#backtojack

Bidwell on 21:28 - Sep 14 with 657 viewsCooperman

Bidwell on 21:14 - Sep 14 by builthjack

Just home.
Nice Bidwell love in.

No, just disagreeing that he was most deserving of an early hook off the pitch.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bidwell on 22:04 - Sep 14 with 629 viewsBadlands

Bidwell on 20:04 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

Looked jaded today. In hindsight, should Byers have started? Probably would have made little difference.

Byers managed to provide nothing but give away possession when lazily bouncing the the ball in the general direction of Grimes, in turn the captain failed to make the effort needed to rescue the situation and then made what can only be described as a pathetic effort to tackle the Forest player before he crossed for their goal.
Byers is either outstanding or dreadful.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bidwell on 22:06 - Sep 14 with 623 viewsNeathJack

Bidwell on 22:04 - Sep 14 by Badlands

Byers managed to provide nothing but give away possession when lazily bouncing the the ball in the general direction of Grimes, in turn the captain failed to make the effort needed to rescue the situation and then made what can only be described as a pathetic effort to tackle the Forest player before he crossed for their goal.
Byers is either outstanding or dreadful.

When has Byers been dreadful?
Bidwell on 22:22 - Sep 14 with 598 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 22:06 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

Don't rate him.

Bidwell on 22:26 - Sep 14 with 590 viewsDr_Winston

He was pretty rubbish in at least one game earlier this season. Can't remember which one.

He's not the problem in any case. None of our midfielders are in and of themselves. Problem is that they're all a bit "samey". You could pick any two of them in a three man midfield and they'd all do well. It's just that third man where we struggle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell on 00:18 - Sep 15 with 531 viewsploppy

QPR away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024