Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an absolute pile of 16:57 - Nov 23 with 5706 viewsNotLoyal

Negative, boring, mundane, unprofessional, tiresome, repetitive, uninspiring SHIT.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What an absolute pile of on 12:06 - Nov 24 with 800 viewsLandore_Jack

What an absolute pile of on 11:29 - Nov 24 by dobjack2

Looking to leave on a free at the end of the season may also be appropriate when you talk about motivation.

You may have hit the nail on the head there. His performance levels have dropped rapidly, and that was before Rodon got injured.

#backtojack

What an absolute pile of on 12:56 - Nov 24 with 753 views34dfgdf54

What an absolute pile of on 11:47 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

It does a bit, but without the solid defence. I didn’t enjoy watching us camp on the edge of our box and concede territory and possession in Monks whole season, but at least he had a clear game plan. We had a clear identity, even if it was a dull one.

We’re losing our identity under Cooper. Which sounds a weird thing to say given where we are, but a lot of the good stuff under Potter last year is falling away.

Been some worrying signs for a while now (certainly at home).

I think we are decent at the back to be fair, but other than that I agree 100%.
What an absolute pile of on 18:54 - Nov 24 with 641 viewsOldjack

WTF is going on ?we looked like a bunch of strangers playing their first game together ,SORT IT OUT COOPER !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What an absolute pile of on 19:21 - Nov 24 with 612 viewsFlashberryjack

What an absolute pile of on 17:16 - Nov 23 by jojaca

Perfect summary, we must have the highest centre half's passing back and fore statistic in Europe. I nearly fell asleep watching us today. Cooper's football is absolute bore to watch. I feel like we took one step forward under Potter and now gone back to the dark Clement days.

Wait until their attack breaks down, receive the ball from our goalie,then do a 3 yard pass to the nearest defender.
Then back to the goalie, then another pass across to the field to our closest defender, he then passess back to the goalie, repeat 4 or 5 times, then wait until their defence has reorganised, then lump it to Dyer who is being marked by a 6 foot 6 defender.

Wonderful tactics.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What an absolute pile of on 19:38 - Nov 24 with 591 viewsAl_Bundy

Dreadful performance all round. All the fancy slick passing and tempo pre-match goes out the window when we started.

Why play Bidwell and Naughton at home ? neither overlap no pace and how many time s did Naughton commit himself and get caught out.

How Byers and Grimes lasted 90 mins i never know especially Byers who bottled many challenges to go with his erratic passing.

Ayew up front at home on his own is a real puzzle ! I get the away game approach but if we need someone up there with him when we are trying to break teams down.

Zero effort and the atmosphere was dire. At least I go to home by 8pm
What an absolute pile of on 20:18 - Nov 24 with 573 viewsmonmouth

What an absolute pile of on 19:38 - Nov 24 by Al_Bundy

Dreadful performance all round. All the fancy slick passing and tempo pre-match goes out the window when we started.

Why play Bidwell and Naughton at home ? neither overlap no pace and how many time s did Naughton commit himself and get caught out.

How Byers and Grimes lasted 90 mins i never know especially Byers who bottled many challenges to go with his erratic passing.

Ayew up front at home on his own is a real puzzle ! I get the away game approach but if we need someone up there with him when we are trying to break teams down.

Zero effort and the atmosphere was dire. At least I go to home by 8pm

Think yourself lucky. I got home in time for Strictly Come Dancing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What an absolute pile of on 20:50 - Nov 24 with 545 viewslonglostjack

What an absolute pile of on 20:18 - Nov 24 by monmouth

Think yourself lucky. I got home in time for Strictly Come Dancing.

Same here yesterday

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024