Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the performance was so bad 16:45 - Nov 24 with 7939 viewsCjg63a

Been told by someone with contacts with the players that their poor performance was due to the fact that they conducted a strike (of sorts).

Their reason was that so many first team and U23 players are out of contract at the end of the season and despite asking for talks about contracts, all requests have been refused.

They like Cooper and it is not a protest against him, but against club hierarchy.

Don't ask who my source is - I can't mention names, but they have asked me to publicise this on here.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 21:04]
Why the performance was so bad on 21:46 - Nov 26 with 2076 viewsSlugster664

Why the performance was so bad on 20:11 - Nov 24 by Badlands

Contract negotiations will start in the new year as they have down for some time.
We'll also know if there's a realistic chance of promotion (none IMO).
Next season will need another large saving especially if the plastics stay away in droves.

Yep, I'll be staying away ...yanks ain't having my coin.

STID

Why the performance was so bad on 21:52 - Nov 26 with 2035 viewspencoedjack

Why the performance was so bad on 19:41 - Nov 24 by glanmORJa_k

Nordfeldt, Naughton, vdHoorn, Baston, Montero, Mulder, Dyer, Routledge, Carroll and Dhanda are out of contract. Throw in from the U23’s Gould, Cullen, K Evans and whoever else and in all reality the club will be better of as it will allow the club to offload the high earners that will allow our new scouting department to bring in players that will be proud to wear the shirt, albeit at vastly reduced salaries.

If there is any semblance of truth regarding the rumour of any the above players is there any sympathy for them from the fans.

I would release everyone of those 1st team players with the exception of VDH (who will go anyway)

Mediocre players on decent wedge
Why the performance was so bad on 22:07 - Nov 26 with 1991 viewsDewi1jack

Why the performance was so bad on 18:36 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Lenses?

He's certainly making a spectacle of himself

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Why the performance was so bad on 22:10 - Nov 26 with 1986 viewsTim_Harry

Why the performance was so bad on 21:46 - Nov 26 by Slugster664

Yep, I'll be staying away ...yanks ain't having my coin.

Always a convenient excuse for a fairweather fan that.
Why the performance was so bad on 22:46 - Nov 26 with 1914 viewsSlugster664

Why the performance was so bad on 22:10 - Nov 26 by Tim_Harry

Always a convenient excuse for a fairweather fan that.

Or someone who doesn't like giving certain yanks their hard earned coin...

STID

Why the performance was so bad on 23:11 - Nov 26 with 1887 viewsDarran

Why the performance was so bad on 19:41 - Nov 24 by glanmORJa_k

Nordfeldt, Naughton, vdHoorn, Baston, Montero, Mulder, Dyer, Routledge, Carroll and Dhanda are out of contract. Throw in from the U23’s Gould, Cullen, K Evans and whoever else and in all reality the club will be better of as it will allow the club to offload the high earners that will allow our new scouting department to bring in players that will be proud to wear the shirt, albeit at vastly reduced salaries.

If there is any semblance of truth regarding the rumour of any the above players is there any sympathy for them from the fans.

There isn’t any semblance of truth regarding the rumour.
Hideous thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the performance was so bad on 00:21 - Nov 27 with 1830 viewsNotLoyal

Why the performance was so bad on 16:58 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

So they played poorly deliberately as a protest?

I’m filing this under nonsense.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 17:02]

On this we will agree.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Why the performance was so bad on 12:46 - Dec 8 with 1675 viewsCjg63a

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-coopers-message
Login to get fewer ads

Why the performance was so bad on 12:55 - Dec 8 with 1637 viewsDarran

Why the performance was so bad on 12:46 - Dec 8 by Cjg63a

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-coopers-message

Are we still on strike? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the performance was so bad on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 1591 viewsunion_jack

Why the performance was so bad on 12:55 - Dec 8 by Darran

Are we still on strike? lol

There are signs of it to be fair😏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why the performance was so bad on 21:49 - Dec 12 with 1332 viewshobo

Very interesting. Thanks for the info CJG
Why the performance was so bad on 22:55 - Dec 12 with 1265 viewsskettyparkherbert

Why the performance was so bad on 21:52 - Nov 26 by pencoedjack

I would release everyone of those 1st team players with the exception of VDH (who will go anyway)

Mediocre players on decent wedge

Regarding VDH (Who will go anyway)??

I was watching the West Brom debacle on the box last weekend when the commentator said that VDH was probably the best centre back in the Championship.

Well i nearly choked on my dinner, i thought is this bloke pissed or what, he hasn't won a fecking header for 6 games.

He passed on the marking of Mitrovic to a 19 year old rookie against Fulham and has been really poor IMO since Roden has been injured.

If last nights performance was a reaction to the West Brom hiding, god help us.

We looked devoid of any ideas against a side that was there for the taking but how many times have we seen that at home this season?

I hope we don't make any more signings from the "Shire"

We must have the smallest side in the league,

Routs, Dyer, Dhanda, Mckay, Carrol, Bidwell, Celina, Kalulu, to name a few, not including Messa and Barrow, i'm not being shortest but WTF is happening.

it's all looking grim i tell you.
Why the performance was so bad on 23:49 - Dec 12 with 1225 viewsbonymine

Why the performance was so bad on 22:55 - Dec 12 by skettyparkherbert

Regarding VDH (Who will go anyway)??

I was watching the West Brom debacle on the box last weekend when the commentator said that VDH was probably the best centre back in the Championship.

Well i nearly choked on my dinner, i thought is this bloke pissed or what, he hasn't won a fecking header for 6 games.

He passed on the marking of Mitrovic to a 19 year old rookie against Fulham and has been really poor IMO since Roden has been injured.

If last nights performance was a reaction to the West Brom hiding, god help us.

We looked devoid of any ideas against a side that was there for the taking but how many times have we seen that at home this season?

I hope we don't make any more signings from the "Shire"

We must have the smallest side in the league,

Routs, Dyer, Dhanda, Mckay, Carrol, Bidwell, Celina, Kalulu, to name a few, not including Messa and Barrow, i'm not being shortest but WTF is happening.

it's all looking grim i tell you.

I agree with all of that Abe we’re in the shite big time yet so many people simply can’t see it.

All these player contracts running down in the Summer are critical in dramatically reducing the wage bill to secure the financial viability of the Club which is on a precipice as we know, Trevor Birch is simply doing the job he is paid to do but the knock on effect of that on the playing squad will be quite dramatic and I say this with a heavy heart but I feel it will mean League One football for us in in 2021 (if we are still in business at that).

I was around for the mid eighties meltdown as well as the Petty years so nothing surprises me anymore with my beloved Swans and I just hope that we can successfully navigate the choppy waters ahead (or tidal wave if things get REALLY bad) and live to fight another day.

STID ....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024