Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macc 19:28 - Dec 19 with 6720 viewsmacro

6 point deduction for not playing match and wages. Quick by the efl.
Why did Bolton get a different deduction and why so slow in acting?
Macc on 19:10 - Dec 20 with 1168 viewskiwidale

Macc on 17:55 - Dec 20 by judd

What is does tell me is that a newspaper in Birmingham published details of our windfall, the amount, when it is due, who will pay it.

I've not been clamouring for cash to be spent immediately. I expect the decision makers to stand or fall by their decisions on cash management.

What I have been bleating on about is the incessant cash grab from fans, most notably the £1040 ANNUAL saving on a previous arrangement for Goldbond agents, at least one of whom is just about to embark on another 2+ hour jaunt in the rain sometimes forlonly knocking on doors and dragging cash in on a weekly basis.

/bleat over
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 23:48]

How is it a Birmingham newspaper knows the details when the club keeps us in the dark? You have a right to bleat about the treatment of Goldbond collectors you should continue raising the issue. I understand that agents do it for the love of the club not reward but out of interest how much per hour would this agent earn or be rewarded per hour during his two hour stint traipsing around Rochdale.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 19:13]

This is not the time for bickering.

Macc on 19:33 - Dec 20 with 1101 viewsnordenblue

Macc on 19:10 - Dec 20 by kiwidale

How is it a Birmingham newspaper knows the details when the club keeps us in the dark? You have a right to bleat about the treatment of Goldbond collectors you should continue raising the issue. I understand that agents do it for the love of the club not reward but out of interest how much per hour would this agent earn or be rewarded per hour during his two hour stint traipsing around Rochdale.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 19:13]

I'd guess financially it's next too fook all, as a result various folk at the club should perhaps appreciate the effort a lot of people go to and have gone to for years in continually providing a steady income and in some times id imagine actually keeping the club afloat... then to be treated in such a way is nothing short of disgusting really.
Macc on 22:34 - Dec 20 with 999 viewsmacro

Macc have tomorrows game axed as safety certificate withdrawn
Macc on 23:37 - Dec 20 with 960 viewskiwidale

Macc on 22:34 - Dec 20 by macro

Macc have tomorrows game axed as safety certificate withdrawn

Macclesfield has serious and ongoing problems everybody knows that. How does the EFL who's charter in part is to support member clubs react? Kick them when they are down that's how. A disgraceful and unnecessarily hasty decision, the players went on strike I don't blame them but what sanctions were put on them. The players have a players union to sort things out and a fund to assist them. Did the players union support the strike action and will the players union stand for their right to withdraw their labour without being punished by a 6 point deduction.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024