Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford predictions. 09:26 - Jan 10 with 8006 viewssdm19994

All I have been seeing the past few days is them saying how many they're going to beat us by, how poorly we're ran and how BMW (slightly tragic) is gonna tear our defence apart. Usual tripe from their fanbase.

What I'd do for a sh*thouse 1 0 win,

Predictions?
Brentford predictions. on 19:06 - Jan 10 with 1519 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 18:49 - Jan 10 by GaryBannisterswedge

Where can I read the thoughts of the deluded bus stop boys, I’ve tried to get on the besotted forum but you have to register I think, any links?

Fill your boots not many seem that interested
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 19:10]
Brentford predictions. (n/t) on 19:08 - Jan 10 with 1515 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 19:06 - Jan 10 by switchingcode

Fill your boots not many seem that interested
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 19:10]

Brentford predictions. on 19:22 - Jan 10 with 1481 viewssmegma

The only prediction I know will happen 100% is that Peter Gilham will embarrass himself and the club . But then he won't feel any embarrassment nor the club as they have a little club mentality running from top to bottom. He's still bitter after an incident 53 years ago and needs to get a life. But he won't and his audience will laugh at every little dig he makes. Blokes an utter bell end. Makes the other bloke at Fulham Broadway seem enlightened,

Oh and Benrahma will dive at least 3 times during the game screaming out loud every time as if he's been shot. And the ref will fall for it.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 1:54]
Brentford predictions. on 19:39 - Jan 10 with 1439 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 19:22 - Jan 10 by smegma

The only prediction I know will happen 100% is that Peter Gilham will embarrass himself and the club . But then he won't feel any embarrassment nor the club as they have a little club mentality running from top to bottom. He's still bitter after an incident 53 years ago and needs to get a life. But he won't and his audience will laugh at every little dig he makes. Blokes an utter bell end. Makes the other bloke at Fulham Broadway seem enlightened,

Oh and Benrahma will dive at least 3 times during the game screaming out loud every time as if he's been shot. And the ref will fall for it.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 1:54]

Listen to yourself 😃I predict tomorrow all the pubs around the ground will be full of home and away fans mixing without any problems whatever the result me included.The minor side show will be the fans from both sides on their keyboards threatening or gloating at each other from the safety of their bedrooms.
Brentford predictions. on 19:54 - Jan 10 with 1406 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Brentford predictions. on 13:05 - Jan 10 by LongsufferingR

Brentford 1 QPR 4

Thank Christ someone finally picked us on page 1 it saves me scrolling to the end .It sounds like we are playing Liverpool with those 3 great strikers or what am I missing.I know we have been pretty poor at the back until those last 2 games so hopefully MW will combine mix and match our defenders lock Brentford down.We should be able to get at least 3 so how about 3-0 good guys
Brentford predictions. on 01:56 - Jan 11 with 1212 viewssmegma

Brentford predictions. on 19:39 - Jan 10 by switchingcode

Listen to yourself 😃I predict tomorrow all the pubs around the ground will be full of home and away fans mixing without any problems whatever the result me included.The minor side show will be the fans from both sides on their keyboards threatening or gloating at each other from the safety of their bedrooms.

Does Gilham have a keyboard??
Brentford predictions. on 03:50 - Jan 11 with 1169 viewsstowmarketrange

Brentford predictions. on 15:49 - Jan 10 by RANGERS4EVER

The arrogance of Brentford fans is genuinely unbelievable. I do think they have to be the only fans in England which don't take the piss out of themselves from time to time. I have not met one single fan who doesn't believe they are god gift from heaven. Even my good mates who are brentford fans still brag about themselves. I would like nothing more than to win 1-0 with one shot on goal, after they've had 80% possession and 37 shots on target, and to see their fans moan about how its all unfair.

But life isn't a dream so 3-0 Brentford and their fans to continue to think they evolved a new style of football

I had the misfortune to work with one of their biggest muppets for almost 20 years and he hated Hitler only because he ruined Brentford’s chances of staying in the first division after the 2nd world war.
Lucky they were sh@t when I worked with him because the c@unt would be unbearable now.
Brentford predictions. on 09:29 - Jan 11 with 1072 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Brentford predictions. on 13:54 - Jan 10 by Dorse

It's 'Pet Shop' actually

The 'bus stop boyo's' you say?

Brentford 1-7 QPR

Come on the hoops!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford predictions. on 10:49 - Jan 11 with 995 viewsElHoop

Apart from the Barnsley game our away games have been relatively uneventful lately in terms of goals. If Brentford play with three up top and we play Wallace and Cameron at full back with five across the midfield then we might nick it 1-0. Amos to score.
Brentford predictions. on 11:18 - Jan 11 with 956 viewsWatford_Ranger

Someone out there believes in us as it’s now 5.4 on Betfair compared to 6.2 yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024