Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Sinnott - RIP 16:13 - Jan 25 with 2278 viewsThacks_Rabbits

News just broken that ex Huddersfield, Bury, Chesterfield and Alfreton player, son of Lee Sinnott, has died aged just 25, circumstances as yet unknown.

No Age - RIP

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 18:07 - Jan 25 with 2129 viewsSuddenLad

Reportedly died following an assault on Friday night, suffering a fractured skull and was on life support before he passed away. Very sad.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 18:27 - Jan 25 with 2083 viewsSuddenLad

Updates on Twitter now suggest that he has NOT passed away, but has suffered critical, life-threatening injuries.

Statements from Nottinghamshire Police (at 6.15 pm) and football sources say that death has not yet been confirmed.

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 18:34]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 18:49 - Jan 25 with 2027 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 18:27 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

Updates on Twitter now suggest that he has NOT passed away, but has suffered critical, life-threatening injuries.

Statements from Nottinghamshire Police (at 6.15 pm) and football sources say that death has not yet been confirmed.

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 18:34]

Apparently correct and mislead sky score centre where it was announced just after half time.

Apologies if I have added to social media misreported news, but I had assumed sky was credible.

Let’s hope the guy recovers and the news is very false!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 1835 viewsJames1980

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/matlock-town-football-club-fractured-skull

Sadly he didn't make it.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 21:39 - Jan 25 with 1833 viewsnordenblue

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 18:49 - Jan 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

Apparently correct and mislead sky score centre where it was announced just after half time.

Apologies if I have added to social media misreported news, but I had assumed sky was credible.

Let’s hope the guy recovers and the news is very false!

It does appear that he HAS passed away, I'm not sure how that kind of fact can be mistaken when reporting the incident
Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 22:25 - Jan 25 with 1759 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 21:39 - Jan 25 by nordenblue

It does appear that he HAS passed away, I'm not sure how that kind of fact can be mistaken when reporting the incident

Well as sky scores announced it at around 4pm and the police moved to deny it over 2 hours later, that might be a clue Norden.

Anyway as initially posted. RIP

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 22:36 - Jan 25 with 1734 viewsToffeemanc

Murder investigation now launched.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-51249670

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 23:04 - Jan 25 with 1688 viewsnordenblue

Jordan Sinnott - RIP on 22:25 - Jan 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

Well as sky scores announced it at around 4pm and the police moved to deny it over 2 hours later, that might be a clue Norden.

Anyway as initially posted. RIP

You posted at 18.39 changing your initial post stating that he hadn't passed away,I posted some 2 hours later to say it had since been sadly confirmed, not sure what the "clue" is I'm supposed to be looking for mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024